I've asked you not to do that! - Way to be impartial, Doc.
不巧啊 我觉得Thorpe是一个好人
You know, I happen to think Thorpe's a good man.
你投票给谁 那个帅小伙Phil Patterson
Who you voting for, that pretty boy Phil Patterson?
Patterson很不错的
Yeah, Patterson's great.
他的重新分配方案挺合理的
His reapportionment plan makes a lot of sense.
死心吧 Roz 人家婚姻是很美满的
Forget it, Roz. He's happily married.
Thorpe也一样 你想啊
Yeah, so's Thorpe. Go figure.
他老婆长得不咋的 他也依然爱她
His wife's a cow and he still loves her.
好一个愚蠢的车尾贴 - 一分钟后回来
There's a bumper sticker. - Back in a minute.
多是带有政♥治♥倾向或者宗教信仰的贴纸
我喜欢你对Thorpe的吐槽点
Hey, I liked that little shot you took at Thorpe.
不过我们下一位听众不太认同你的观点
Although our next caller doesn't seem to share your opinion.
真的吗 接进来 我喜欢不同的声音
Oh, really? Well, put him on. I welcome contrasting viewpoints.
你好 西雅图 我们回来了 Roz 下位听众是谁
Hello, Seattle, we're back. Roz, who do we have on the line?
一号♥线上是Holden Thorpe
On line one we have Holden Thorpe.
你好 可以开始说了 - Crane? - Thorpe
Go ahead, caller. - 'Crane? - Thorpe.
问你个问题 你结婚了吗
'Let me ask you something.Are you married?
离了
Divorced.
服过兵役吗
You ever serve in the military?
这个 我先天脚踝脆弱 家族遗传的
Well, actually, I have congenitally weak ankles, it's a family problem.
我明白了 明白了 所以像你这种
I see, I see. So a guy like you
单身而且没效忠国家的人
unmarried, didn't serve his country
倒是自认为有资格来批评
sees fit to criticize a patriotic family man
一个在格林纳达战役中拼杀过的人
who fought in the Battle of Grenada.
是英国皇家海军和法国海军在西印度群岛的一场战役
顺便说下 我是第一波去的
I went in on the first wave, by the way.
我猜你是坐冲浪板去的吧
On a surfboard, I suppose?
要我说
If you ask me,
什么时候像你这种人在电波中消失
the day we get the likes of you off the radio
什么时候美国才能重新变成一个和谐友好的宜居地
will be the day America will be a nice, friendly place to live again.
好啊 你说完了吧
All right, you've said your piece,
现在换我说了
now you're gonna listen to mine!
你挂我电♥话♥是吧
Hang up on me, will you?!
没关系 即使你不听
Well, all right, even though you may not be listening,
西雅图的市民也能听到我要说的话
the people of Seattle are gonna hear what I have to say!
他们听不到的 节目五秒钟前切掉了
No, they won't. The show ended five seconds ago,
我得把线路还给人家
I had to send it to traffic.
市民CRANE
大家好 我是Frasier Crane医生
Oh, hello there. I'm Dr. Frasier Crane.
很多人都是从我的节目知道我的
Many of you know me from my radio show,
但今天我是作为一名热心市民在这里讲话
but today I'm speaking to you as a concerned citizen.
作为一名心理健康专家
As a mental health expert,
我一直聆听我的好朋友Phil Patterson的想法
I've been listening to what my good friend Phil Patterson has to say.
我喜欢他的思考方式
I like the way his mind works.
他是有远见的人 关心特殊群体
He's a visionary, and he cares about the little people.
所以我很自豪地说 我支持Phil Patterson加入国会
That's why I'm proud to say I'm behind Phil Patterson for Congress.
谢谢你Frasier 我们一起 让梦成真
Thanks, Frasier. Together, we can live the dream.
Phil Patterson 明智的选择
Phil Patterson: the sane choice.
好 各位 给我们五分钟调试灯光
Okay, guys. Give us about five minutes to adjust the lights,
然后我们就开始拍 - 好的
and then we'll shoot it. - Great.
好 好 适应下灯光
Yes, yes, adjust those lights.
灯光需要 更白 更亮一点
They need to be, uh, lighter and... you know, brighter.
再次谢谢你 Frasier - 不客气 Phil
Thanks again, Frasier. - Oh, our pleasure, Phil.
Crane家族参与政♥治♥活动有很长的历史了
The Crane family has a long history of political involvement.
我的妻子Maris把我家所有佣人都派去
You know, my wife Maris actually has all our servants down
你的竞选总部舔信封了
at your campaign headquarters licking envelopes.
谢谢 - 她本来想亲自去的 可惜她已经
Thank. - She'd do it herself, but the poor thing
分泌不出唾液了
can't produce saliva.
大家好 - Daphne
Hello, there. - Oh, Daphne...
我们说好你得把他带出去两个小时
I thought we agreed you'd keep him out of here for two hours.
我带他去公园溜了一圈 但你也知道他那德行啦
Well, I walked him around the park, but you know how he gets.
他哎哎呜咽着直到你受不了
He starts whining and whimpering until you can't stand it any longer
别让他们这么说你 小东西
Oh, don't let them talk about you like that, little fella.
她说的是我
She was talking about me.
你好 Marty Crane - Phil Patterson
Hi. Marty Crane. - Phil Patterson.
你看起来很眼熟 Crane老先生 但我想不起来
You look familiar, Mr. Crane, but I can't quite place you.
我给你个提示吧 - 爸
Let me give you a hint. - Dad!
只是想帮他记起来嘛
Just trying to help the guy!
他为你的竞争对手做了个广♥告♥
My father did a commercial for your opponent.
是啊 我想起来了
Yes. It came back to me.
你好 Daphne Moon - 你好
Hello. Daphne Moon. - Hi.
我叔叔曾是一名伦敦小报的政♥治♥作家
You know, my uncle was a political writer for one of those London tabloids.
我还记得他最轰动的一篇文章
I can still remember his biggest scoop.
标题写着
The headline read:
“高级政♥治♥官员身穿女人的衣服”
"High-ranking politician caught wearing women's clothing."
当然啦 翻到第二页
Of course, you turn to page two
你会发现原来是撒切尔夫人
and you found out it was Margaret Thatcher,
但那时候报纸你已经买♥♥了
but by then you'd already bought the paper.
谢谢你 Moon女士
Well, thank you, Miss Moon.
Phil 这里有点热
Say, Phil, it's getting a little hot in here.
你想不想一起到阳台上待会
You want to step out on the balconywith me,
透透气 - 好
get a little fresh air? - Great.
景色真好 - 谢谢
Oh, beautiful view. - Thank you.
我一直觉得能住在这里是种幸运
Yes, you know, I feel very lucky living here.
能为你的竞选出一份力 我也一样觉得荣幸
I'd like to say I feel lucky to be a part of your campaign, as well.
幸运的人是我 有你的支持竞选就更给力了
Oh, It's me who's lucky.
有了你的支持
It's quite a boost for an underdog
我一下咸鱼翻身了
to get an endorsement from Frasier Crane.
我的名字才没那么重的分量呢
Oh, I don't know if my name carries that much weight.
别这么说 大家都很喜欢你
Oh, come on, people love you.
我有听你的节目
I've listened to your show.
说实话 我曾经想过打热♥线♥
To tell the truth, I've even thought of calling in.
是吗 为什么
Really? What for?
这个有点难以启齿
Oh, it's... kind of sensitive.
听着Phil 作为一名心理专家
Listen, Phil, as a psychiatrist,
不管你跟我说什么 我都会为你保密
anything you tell me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
世事总是如此 你越是把事情压在心里
You know, it's funny how the more you bottle things up inside,
反而越压越大
the bigger they seem to be.
我从来没和谁提起过 但是 好吧 是这样的
Well, I've never told anybody this before, but... okay, here goes.
六年前
Six years ago,
我被外星人绑♥架♥了
I was abducted by aliens.
外星人
Aliens?
他们把我弄到飞船上 出席一个会议之类的
They transported me up to their spaceship for a kind of conference.
他们非常关心我们对地球做的事情
They're very concerned about what we're doing to our planet.
你说的对 我这么说出来以后
Hey, you were right. Now I've said it out loud,
就不觉得这件事情有什么大不了的了
it's doesn't seem like that big a deal.
是啊
No.
大家都等着你们呢
They're ready for you, gentlemen.
快进来 我们来选个议员出来吧
Come on in here and let's elect a Congressman!
Frasier
Frasier?
Frasier
Frasier?
把它藏在太空头盔下吧
各就各位 开始
We're rolling. And... action.
大家好 我是Frasier Crane医生
Hello. I'm Dr Frasier Crane.
很多人都从我的节目知道我
Many of you know me from my radio show,
但今天我是作为一名热心市民在这里讲话
but today I'm speaking to you as a concerned citizen...
非常"热心"的市民
A deeply concerned citizen.
concern 热心/忧心
作为一名心理专家
As a mental health expert,
我一直在倾听我的好朋友Phil Patterson的想法
I've been listening to what my good friend, Phil Patterson, has to say.
我喜欢他的思考方式
I like the way his mind works.
他是一个有远见的人 他关心
He's a visionary and he cares about...
"特殊"群体
...the "Little people".
所以我可以很自豪地说
That's why I'm proud to say
我支持Phil Patterson当选国会议员
that I'm behind Phil Patterson for Congress.
谢谢你 Frasier
Thanks, Frasier.
我们一起 让"梦"成真
Together, we can live the dream.
Phil Patterson
Phil Patterson...
"明智"的选择
the sane choice.
好 切 - 天呐 我浑身要冒火了
OK, cut it! - God, I'm burning up!
Frasier 你刚才有点紧张
Frasier, you were a little nervous on that one.
要不你休息一下 我们再拍一次
Why don't you take a couple of minutes and we'll try it again.
我当时可是一次就过了喔
I got mine on the first take!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表