No, no, no, no. That's from "Rigoletto". - No, it's from "La Traviata".
这太棒了
That was great!
第二节是什么词 - 我不知道 这歌♥是意大利语的
What's the second verse? - I don't know. It's in Italian!
再来一杯 - 不 我不喝了
Another drink? - No, I'll take a pass on that.
我得去方便一下了
I gotta go use the facilities.
我马上回来 给我留个亮光啊
But I'll be right back. So keep a light on in the window for me.
我还渴着呢 Niles 来吧 给我满上
I'm still thirsty, Niles, here. Beam me up!
Niles 我能问你个私人问题吗
Niles, do you mind if I I ask you a personal question?
你这到底是要干什么 - 你这是什么意思
What the hell are you doing here? - What do you mean?
你这身育空河上的Niles中士装扮
You know this whole Sergeant-Niles-of-the-Yukon act.
育空河上的Preston中士 一部广播剧 讲这位中士和他的哈士奇在加拿大育空河的冒险故事 后改编为电视剧
这不可能仅仅是为了打动Daphne而做的秀吧
I mean, come on, it can't be all to impress Daphne.
这不是做秀
It's not an act.
Niles 二十年来我从没见你评论过鱼
Niles, in twenty years, I've never heard you comment on fish,
除非是抱怨鱼和酱汁给分开放了
except to say that the sauce had separated.
好吧 我可以告诉你 但你能保证不笑我吗
All right, I'll tell you. You promise not to laugh?
那你得把帽子摘下来
You'll have to take that hat off.
两年前 当你让爸住进你家的时候
Two years ago when you took Dad in
我以为我躲过了一劫
I thought I was getting away with something.
但是看着你们逐渐变得亲密
But watching you two get closer,
我开始反思 我是不是错失了什么
I started to think maybe I was missing out on something.
你想跟他一起住
You want him?
不 不 让我说完
No, no, let me finish.
我只是很想跟他建立起有意义的父子关系
I just really feel the need to make a connection.
Niles 我认为你们已经有这种关系了
Well, Niles. I think you've made a connection.
只是 这次你有点太拼命了吧
It just seems a bit extreme though, you know.
也许你带他去安迪上校餐厅
Probably would accomplish the same thing
吃海鲜牛排就得达到同样的效果了
if you could've just taken him to Captain Andy's Surf and Turf.
然后错过死记硬背这没用的关于鱼的101条知识
And miss out on all the fun of memorizing 101 useless fish facts
以及买♥♥一个大容量充电衣柜带来的乐趣吗
and buying a large battery-operated wardrobe?
所以你其实跟我一样讨厌冰钓了
So you're having just as bad a time as I am?
比你还不如
Worse.
至少你抱怨的很爽 我还得假装有兴趣呢
At least you have the fun of complaining. I have to feign enthusiasm.
我真是傻瓜之王啊 是吧
I really am king of the ninnies, aren't I?
这个称号♥我一时半会还夺不走
I won’t be reaching for that sceptre yet, so, at least.
想知道我来的原因吗
Wanna know the reason I came up here?
只是为了让听他说爱我
Just to hear him say the words "I love you".
什么
What?
他对Duke说 对Eddie说 但从不对我说
He said it to Duke, he said it to Eddie. He's never said to me.
你哪儿能跟Eddie少爷比啊
Surely you don't put yourself up there with Eddie.
哦 Frasier 你知道他是爱你的
Oh, Frasier. You know he loves you.
哦 是啊 我当然知道 我又冒傻气了
Oh, yeah. Of course I do. I am being ridiculous.
我知道的 看看这个人吧
I know that. I mean look at the guy.
他光是坐在这儿就满足了
He's content just to sit here
即便屁♥股♥都冻上了 只是因为我们坐在旁边
freezing his buns off because we're sitting here with him.
我想我只是太沉迷于听到那句话了
I guess I just got a little obsessed about, you know, hearing it.
就像你知道Maris是爱你的 对吧
You know that Maris loves you, right?
但偶尔听一听还是很开心的
But it's still nice to hear it.
我想大概是这样的吧 但咱还是说点实际的吧
I imagine it would be, but let's stick to attainable goals.
他们以嘲笑取乐
As they laughed the laugh of the damned.
我做到了 我尿出了自己的名字
I did it! I wrote my name out there!
尽管得从Niles那儿借个N 但我做到了
I had to borrow an "N" From Niles, but I did it!
你这简直是在外面留了个泌尿填字游戏哈
You're leaving quite a urological crossword puzzle out there.
你俩笑什么呢
So what were you guys laughing at?
喔 没什么 - 噢 快点
Oh, nothing. - Oh, come on.
别把你们的老爸排除在外啊
Don't leave your old man out.
好的 好的
All right. Okay.
我只是在向Niles解释
I was just explaining to Niles that
我跑这一趟
the reason why I drove all this way up here was...
只是为了听见你说爱我
Hoping I hear you say the word,"I love you."
苍天啊 我就出去两分钟 你们就思考上了
Oh, Jesus. I leave you for two minutes, and you have to start thinking!
我们就不能坐在这儿找找乐子吗
Isn't it enough that we're just here having a good time?
老爸
Dad...
知道不知道 每年这个国家里
You know, every year in this country,
成千上万的人都去钓鱼
thousands of guys go fishing
也没人说什么爱不爱的蠢话
and love never enters into it.
太感谢了 咱能继续钓鱼了吗 - 当然
Thank you. Can we just go on fishing? - Sure.
在威斯康辛州 一个冰钓者
A fisherman in Wisconsin
盯着这样一个洞长达20年
stared into one of these hole for 20 years
才钓到第一条鱼
before he caught his first fish.
我们还没待够20年吗
Haven't we been here that long?
不管怎样 我不说 不代表我就没有感受
Anyway. Just because I didn't say it, doesn't mean I don't mean it or feel it.
老爸 我们就是这么认为的
Dad. That's exactly what we were saying.
我爸也从来不说 但我知道他是那么觉得的
My dad never said it, but I know he felt it.
有感觉和说出来是一样的 对吧
I mean feeling it is the same as saying it, isn’t it?
老爸 你不用说出来 - 难道你们就没想过
Dad You don't have to say it. - Did it ever occur to you that...
也许我也想说
maybe I wanna say it?
你妈原来也总抱怨我不说这些
You know your mother used to get all over me about not saying stuff, too.
嗯 你这么盯着我 我说不出来啊
Well, I can't say it if you're looking at me.
要不我俩出去
Would it help you if we left?
你就笑吧 我就不先跟你说
Just laugh, I'm doing you second.
我不知道为什么会这么难
I don't know why it's so hard.
老爸 你看 其实你知道你是能说出来的
Dad, listen. You know you can say it.
你对Duke就说了
I heard you say it to Duke.
那不一样 我说的是 我耐你 耐啊
That's different. I said, "I love ya." Ya!
耐我们就行了
We'd take "Ya"!
没错
Yeah.
既然我要做 就要做对
If I'm gonna do it, I'll do it right.
Frasier
Frasier...
Frasier
Frasier...
我爱你
I love you.
Niles
Niles...
我爱你
I love you.
谢谢 爸
Thanks, Dad.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
我也爱你
And I love you, too.
但我恨冰钓
But I hate ice fishing!
你们以后再也不用跟我来做这个了
Well. It's the last time you'll have to come out do that.
那样的话 我就太爱你了
In that case, I really love you.
谢谢 - 噢 看吧 多可爱啊
Thanks. - Oh, look at that, that's so cute!
你一跟他说 他脸就红了 我爱你
When you say it to him, he blushes. I love you.
别说了 - 我爱你
Cut it out! - I love you.
行了 别说了 - 我爱你 亲一个吧
No, come on! Stop it! - I love you. Give us a kiss.
打扰一下 - 嗨 警官
Excuse me. - Hey, Officer!
咱们得救了
Oh, we are saved.
你们今晚不能在冰面上过夜
You guys have to come off the ice for the night.
我们走不了 车钥匙没了
We can’t. We've lost the car keys.
我带你们去旅馆 明天早上你们可以找个锁匠
I'll take you to a motel and you can call a locksmith in the morning.
噢 谢谢 好主意 - 谢谢 我们爱你
Oh Thank you! Wonderful idea. - Thank you. We love you.
耐 我们耐你
Ya. We love ya.
我们有点喝高了
We've been drinking a little.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表