第二季 第十六集
今天节目时间差不多了
Well, that's our show for today.
别忘了接下来"斗牛犬"Bob Briscoe的节目
Don't forget - Bob "Bulldog" Briscoe is up next.
对了 这周是KACL台的筹款周
Oh, yes! This is KACL cash call week.
每次听众接电♥话♥说出正确的句子
$5,000 if you answer your phone
本台将筹集到5000美元
with the phrase that pays.
所以电♥话♥响起后 别再说”你好”了 要说
So when your phone rings, don't say hello, say...
哇 想不到啊
Well, blow me down!
不不不 要说”KACL是城中热话
Uh...no, no, no. Say, "KACL is the talk of the town,
西雅图的热话” 随便怎么说吧 再见
talk of Seattle." Whatever. Bye-bye.
Sam, Sam 我的老天啊
Sam, Sam! Oh, my God!
Sam frasier交叉剧集<欢乐酒店>主演
你怎么来城里了
What are you doing in town?
其实我是来面试的
Uh, well actually I'm here interviewing for a job.
水手队需要个投手教练 他们找了我
The Mariners need a pitching coach and they gave me a call.
Mariners 西雅图水手队 著名棒球队
找了你吗 我想说这太好了 可 快进来
They did? Oh, I mean, that's great. but...Come on in.
这样好吗 你节目完了吗 - 对啊 没事的
This is all right? You're off the air? - Oh, yeah, it's fine.
Fras 我先走了 你的留言在我桌上
Fras, I gotta go. Your messages are on my desk and...
哇 这位是
Whoa. Who is this?
我叫Sam Malone 是Frasier在波士顿的哥们
I'm Sam Malone. I was a buddy of Frasier's in Boston.
这是Roz Doyle.
This is Roz Doyle.
这就是你经常提起的Sam吗
So this is the Sam Malone you've always talked about?
那个不尊重女性 待她们如粪土的Sam吗
The one who has no respect for women and treats them like dirt?
需要找人领你参观参观西雅图吗
Need anyone to show you around Seattle?
呃 说实话这城市我还算熟
Well, you know, to tell you the truth I'm all right with the city,
可我在酒店房♥间里会迷路
but I get real lost in my hotel room.
噢 老天 看看你们两人面对面的样子
Oh, boy. Just look at the two of you face to face.
让我想到大西北的野生动物
I imagine wild animals all over the Northwest are
四处张望警觉地嗅着气味
lifting their heads,alerted to the scent.
拜拜 Roz
Good-bye, Roz.
要人陪的话 打我电♥话♥ 这是我号♥码
lf you need any company, give me a call. Here's my number.
谢谢 名片真是时髦 - 它在黑暗中会发光
Well, thanks. That's a snazzy card. - Yes, it glows in the dark.
我也会
So do I.
欢乐酒店的各位还好吗
So how's everybody at Cheers?
呃 我想想
Yeah, oh, wow. Uh, well, let's see...
你知道Rebecca最后嫁给了那个水管工吗
you know that Rebecca finally married that plumber?
是啊 真够讽刺的
Yes, yes... it's ironic, isn't it?
当初她掏空心思想要傍个大款
You know, she spends all her energy trying to land some
谁知嫁个了普通水管工
rich guy and ends up with an ordinary plumber.
这个普通水管工可挖到宝了
Well, that ordinary plumber struck gold.
获得了什么低流量马桶的专利
He's got a patent on some low-flow toilet thing.
她做梦也想不到他有多富
He's rich beyond her wildest dreams.
真替她高兴 - 不用了 他把她甩了
Well, I'm happy for her. - Don't be. He dumped her.
她又回到酒吧了 - 回到欢乐酒店工作吗
She's back at the bar. - Working at Cheers again?
不是 只是重新回到酒吧
No, she's just back at the bar.
还是有些好消息的
Hey, you know, here's some good news:
Woody和Kelly生了个小男孩
Woody and Kelly, they had a baby boy.
噢 好极了
Oh, that is wonderful!
他有没有
Is he...?
没有 他很正常
No, he's smart.
听说Genetics放了长假是吧
Oh! Well, Genetics takes a holiday, huh?
我们吃个午饭接着聊怎么样 - 好啊
So, Sam, you want to continue this over some lunch? - Yeah,I'd like that.
Norm 和 Cliff还支撑着酒吧吗
So, are Norm and Cliff still holding up the bar?
只有Norm了 Cliff走了有一阵了 - 是嘛
Uh, well, Norm is, but Cliff hasn't been in for a while. - Yeah.
显然他读了篇有关食肉菌的文章之后
Evidently, he read this article about flesh-eating bacteria
就没敢离开过他妈妈家
and he hasn't left his mom's house since.
可怎么说的 也有好的一面
But, you know, there's a good side to that, though,
好久不见的大伙
'cause a lot of people who haven't been around for a while
又回到酒吧来了 - 噢
are starting to come back to the bar. - Oh
死而复生的Martin
嘿 Daph Sam可是个大联盟棒球手
Hey, Daph, Sam was a major league ballplayer.
快把好瓷具收好
Put out the good china.
噢对了 收的时候别忘了利摩日痰盂
Oh, yes, and while you're at it don't forget the Limoges spittoon.
Limoges 利摩日 法国城市 又称”法国的景德镇”
依我看 Sam可是来过我们家的所有人中
Well, as far as I'm concerned, Sam Malone's the most important
最有名的啊
person ever to set foot in this apartment.
真搞不懂美国人怎么这么痴迷体育明星
I don't understand this American obsession with sports figures.
他们都很肤浅的
They're all so superficial.
对啊 他们从来不做真正重要的事情
Yeah, it's not like they do anything real important
比如干坐在宝座或者有名字的船上
like sit on a throne or christen ships.
嘿 Niles 今晚怎么没带Maris过来
Hey, Niles, why didn't you bring Maris tonight?
叫Maris来和个棒球选手待一晚上吗
I'm supposed to ask Maris to spend an evening with a baseball player?
还不如直接叫她帮我揉肩呢
Why don't I just ask her to rub my shoulders?
到了 - 哇 瞧这地方
Here we are. - Wow, look at this.
老弟 这儿能迷死万千少女了
Man, you got quite a babe magnet here.
哦 Sam Malone!
Oh, Sam Malone!
嘿 我是Marty Crane 你的铁杆粉丝
Hey, I'm Marty Crane! I'm one your biggest fans!
你放弃四连全垒打那晚
Yeah, I was at the Kingdome night
我就在国王球场看着呢
you gave up four consecutive home runs.
国王球场 水手队主场
我猜你还记得吧
I bet you remember that, don't you?
呃 不大记得了 那时我喝了酒
Well, actually I don't. You see, that was during my drinking phase.
我有打人吗 伤到谁了吗 - 没有
Did I hit anybody? Did I hurt them? - No.
嘿 看来那场比赛还不赖
Hey, then that was a good game then.
嘿 Sam 这是我的宝座 要不要坐一下
Hey, Sam, this is my chair. You want to sit in it?
噢 好啊 待会再坐吧
Oh, yeah. Well, maybe later.
我帮你暖一下
I'll keep it warm for you.
噢Sam 这是我弟Niles Crane医生
Oh, Sam, this is my brother, Dr Niles Crane.
很高兴认识你
Pleasure to meet you.
我也是 哇 天啊 真奇怪
Yeah, you too. Wow... man, this is freaky.
他看起来就像我初次见你一模一样
He looks just like you did when I met you.
岁月都对你做了什么
What happened?
说明你开的俱乐部不太健康 Sam
Wasn't exactly a health club you were running there, Sam.
真意外 我得说 我都不知道他还有个弟弟
This is strange. I gotta tell you, you see, I didn't know he had a brother.
Frasier, 你这太过分了 一直以来交换礼物
Frasier, I don't mind telling you I'm a little offended that
你都是几句名言换我的佐酒花生 这也就算了
in all the time you spent swapping bon mots with the beer-nut set,
你竟然没提过你有个弟弟
you never once mentioned you had a brother?
呃 事实上 我想他有说过的
Well, you know, the truth is, I bet he said something,
可每当Frasier一开口 就想忽略他
it's just that when Frasier gets going you kind of have to tune him out.
这可以当他电台节目的广♥告♥语了
That's a good slogan for his radio show -
"Frasier Crane医生
"Dr. Frasier Crane:
当他一开口 请自动忽略"
when he gets going, you have to tune him out."
嘿 那他是怎么说我的 Sam 他父亲 老警♥察♥吗
Hey, what did he say about me, Sam? His father, the old cop?
呃 他说您去世了
Um, he told me you were dead.
死了 - 呃 那时我们刚吵了一架
Dead? - Well,We had had an argument.
你还说我狂妄自大挂了我电♥话♥ 我当时很生气
You called me a stuffed shirt and hung up on me. I was mad.
你是警♥察♥吗 你不是说他是个研究科学家吗
You're a cop? You told me he was a research scientist.
你都死了 做什么有区别吗
You were dead! What did it matter?
你好 - 噢 Daphne 这是Sam Malone
Hello - Oh, Daphne, this is Sam Malone.
Sam 这是Daphne Moon 老爸的理疗师
Sam, this is Daphne Moon, Dad's physical therapist
很高兴认识你
Well, it's a pleasure to meet you.
Daphne是英国人
Daphne's from England.
是嘛 老天 我对英国口音毫无招架之力
Yeah, boy, I've always been a sucker for the English accent.
无论说的是什么
No matter what you say,
在我听来都是那么的优雅高贵
it always sounds so classy and sophisticated.
你们懂我意思吗 真要命
See what I mean? That kills me every time.
嘿 让我来吧
Hey, let me get that for you.
像你这样的窈窕淑女不该把整晚时间都花在厨房♥的
A pretty lady like you shouldn't spend her whole evening in the kitchen.
到底是我错觉 抑或Sam在和Daphne调情吗
Is it my imagination, or is Sam flirting with Daphne?
必须调情 他来者不拒
Of course he's flirting with her.He flirts with everybody.
他控制不住 因为有性行为强迫症
He can't help it, he's a sexual compulsive.
不过已经在参加互助交流会了
But he's getting help for it in a support group.
少参加了一次吧他
Did he miss a meeting?
你好 你找Sam吗
Hello? You'd like to speak to Sam?
好吧 请问您哪位 Sheila?
Well, who's calling, please? Sheila?
呃 是啊 他现在不在 不过我猜他快到了
Um... yes, well, he's not here right now, but I'm expecting him soon.
错了 是对策二 - 呃 抱歉抱歉 我搞错了
No! Number two! - Uh... I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I was mistaken.
他之前在这儿 可他离开了
He WAS here, but, uh, he left.
好的 我会转达你的信息的 谢谢
Well, yes, I'll give him the message. Thank you.
抱歉Sam 我有些疏于练习了
I'm sorry, Sam, I'm a little out of practice.
那么 Sheila是谁
So, uh, who's Sheila?
就是个 我应该结婚的女人
Just the um... woman I'm supposed to marry.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表