不行 不行 不行 20号♥呢
No. No. No. The 20th?
不行 - 好吧 主意不错
No. - Well, this was a great idea,
但我们俩都太忙了 我们过一段时间再说吧
but we're both obviously too busy. We'll do it another time.
好吧 我 - 我得走了
Yes, I... - I gotta run.
我们明天就去 - 好的
Let's go tomorrow! - You're on!
我知道一个绝佳的去处 波拉波拉岛
I know the perfect place, Bora Bora.
哎呦哎呦好
Hubba hubba!
我来安排 - 我们机场碰头
I'll make the arrangements! - I'll meet you at the airport!
再见 - 再见 走错了 Madeline
Bye! - Bye. Oh, Madeline...
再见
Bye.
你好 你不认识我
Hello. You don't know me,
但我在<西雅图>杂♥志♥上看到你的照片
but I saw your picture in "Seattle" magazine.
现在再也写不出这样的歌♥了
They don't write songs like that any more.
这才是男人做的事 是吧 老爸
This is really what "men" do, isn't it, Dad?
嗯 这个和户外运动
Yeah, this and some things outdoors,
我们做这个就好了
but we'll just stick to this for now.
这几天晚上过得非常愉快 老爸
You know, these last few nights have been very pleasant, dad.
我们坐在一起 享受这些上好的雪茄
You and me sitting together, appreciating these fine cigars.
谁能想到
Who would have thought
一个远在马埃斯特腊山地区的古巴农民
a simple Cuban peasant somewhere in the Sierra Maestra
能这样拉近我们父子之间的关系呢
would bring a father and son closer together?
是的 他辛苦一整天
Yes. Must make that dime he
赚的那一毛钱也会更有价值了
gets for a whole day's work a lot more satisfying.
我会想这些小可爱的
I'm going to miss these little sweethearts.
哇 看 天才 - 是啊
Ooh, now, there's a talent! - I'll say!
你是怎么做到的
Just how do you do that?
很容易 我告诉你 全靠舌头
It's really very simple. Let me show you, it's all in the tongue.
就是这样 把嘴撅着卷起来 像金鱼一样
That's right. Just purse your lips and pucker up like a little goldfish.
就这样 就这样 非常好
That's it. Just like that. Very good.
学会了没
Have you got it?
Niles 你在做什么 - 我在学怎么吐烟圈
Niles, what are you doing? - I'm learning how to blow smoke.
吐哪儿呢
Where?
老爸 我跟您说了要抽烟去外面的阳台
Dad, I thought I asked you to smoke those things out on the balcony.
阳台上很冷
It's cold out there.
随便了 不小心让烟灰
Fine, all right. Maybe an errant ash will
弹出来烧了你的安乐椅才好
flick off and ignite your easy chair.
今天心情不错嘛 怎么回事
Well, you are in a fine mood. What's the matter with you?
Madeline和我明天要去波拉波拉岛玩
Madeline and I are going to Bora Bora tomorrow.
苍天无眼啊
Why do bad things happen to good people?
什么时候决定的 - 一个小时前
When did this come about? - Just about an hour ago.
Madeline来台里
When Madeline came down to the station.
我们一时兴起
We got caught up in a moment of passion.
还没清醒过来 我就要
Befor I know it, I'm going halfway
和一个不怎么熟的女人去地球另一边了
around the world with a woman I hardly even know.
这不像我 我一定是被爱情冲昏了头脑
It just isn't like me. I guess I'm getting caught up in the romance.
我不清楚这事在心理学上的涵义
Well, I'm not sure about the psychological ramifications of this,
但我觉得是个好事情
but it seems like a good thing to me.
在你们外行人眼里是这样
Yes, well, to the untrained eyes, yes.
但我们讨厌彼此怎么办 还得黏在一起待一个礼拜
But what if we hate each other? End up being stuck together for a week?
不会的 更有可能的是
Oh, that won't happen. If anything,
你们回来后更加如胶似漆
you'll come back even more in love than ever.
那更糟糕 如果事情进展得很顺利
Even worse! If it goes perfectly,
接着我们就要做出承诺
then it means we'll start talking about a serious commitment
同居然后结婚了
and living together and then marriage, and...
Frasier 这事要我来说的话 你的恐慌是有依据的
If you ask me, Frasier, your trepidation is well-founded.
有可能一段关系进展得太快
It is possible to move a relationship along too fast
而导致仓促的婚姻
and ultimately marry too hastily.
几年之后你发现
You could find a few years down the line
这个人并不适合你
that the person isn't really right for you.
接着你要是碰到真正适合你的人怎么办
And then what happens if you meet the right person?
那个让你重拾生活激♥情♥的灵魂伴侣
Someone who realy excites you and makes you feel alive.
但你不能采取行动
But you can't act upon it
因为你被困在了纵使安逸却已腻烦的Maris中
because you're trapped in a stale, albeit comfortable Maris.
Niles误将婚姻"marriage"说成老婆名字"Maris"
婚姻
Marriage.
我得走了
I have to go now.
我问你一个问题 Frasier
Hey, let me ask you one question, Frasier.
你跟这个女人在一起的时候有火花没
Did you feel a spark when you met this woman?
像烟花一样 - 那还犹豫什么
Like fireworks. - Well, then go for it.
佳人难求啊
You know these things don't happen that often.
就像我跟你妈在犯罪现场的相遇
It's like when I met your mother, it was at a crime scene.
Hester是一个精神病医生
Hester was a psychiatrist.
所以时不时地局里会叫她
So every now and again the department would have her
过来给嫌疑人做鉴定
run up a profile on a suspect.
我还记得我第一次遇见她的时候
I remember the first time I met her,
就在一个谋杀受害者的粉笔轮廓外
it was over the chalk outline of a murder victim.
只是看了一眼
One look at her hair
她那迎着警车闪烁的蓝灯随风显隐的秀发
silhouetted against that flashing blue light out of the car and wagon
我当时就失魂了
and I was a goner.
她在粉笔轮廓的头那画了个笑脸
She drew a little smile on the head of the outline
我接着画了一双眼睛
and I drew a pair of eyes
不知不觉我们就像小孩一样笑在一起了
and before you know it we were laughing like a couple of kids.
老爸 你就是个虐尸狂
Dad, you're a ghoul.
开玩笑了 我们不能在轮廓上乱画的
I was joking. We couldn't draw on the outline.
尸体还没搬走呢
They hadn't moved the body yet.
好吧 撇开你的尸体罗曼故事不管
Yes, well, your corpse-strewn romance notwithstanding,
这整个事情我还是觉得有点没谱
I still feel just a little skittish about this whole thing.
Crane医生 我来从女性角度给你个提议
Well, Dr Crane, if you'd like a feminine point of view,
赶紧闭嘴出发
just shut your bloody cake hole and go!
想想看自从你抓住机会
I mean, look what happened when you took a chance
给这个女人打了个电♥话♥
and called this woman,
天天哼着小曲过活
You've been whistling a happy tune ever since.
好吧 也是了
Well, that is true.
就是 再鼓起勇气 抓住机会创造幸福
Yes, so make another bold move. Do something to make yourself happy.
加油 - 你不会后悔的
Yeah, go on! - Hey, you won't regret it.
好吧 我去 - 好样的 太好了 太好了
Oh, alright, I'll do it. - Attaboy! That's grat! That's terrific!
好吧 别以为我不知道
Ok. But don't think that I don't know
你们是为了我要出门一周觉得开心
you are mostly excited just to get me out of the house for a week.
那也不错 是吧
It will be sweet, won't it?
住在草屋里的人
谢谢
Thank you.
这儿太美了 你这个推荐太好了
This is gorgeous! I'm so glad you suggested it.
这比我印象中更漂亮了
It's even more beautiful than I remember.
你知道吗 这当地人说波拉波拉岛
You know what the natives say, they say that Bora Bora
是世界的尽头 天堂的入口
is the end of the world and the doorway to heaven.
这 才是你通往天堂的入口
This...could be the doorway to heaven for us.
我很高兴是你先提出来
I'm certainly glad you are the one said that first.
我可不想搞得我们出来旅游就是为了性一样
You know, I didn't want this to seem like our trip was just about sex,
可 我们骗谁呢
but...who are we kidding?
我觉得有些热 你呢
I'm a little hot in these clothes, aren't you?
我现在就是一头待宰的汗猪
I'm sweating like the pig that knows he's dinner.
我很快就回 - 呼呼
I'll be right back. - Oink.
Frasier
Frasier.
我天哪 - Frasier
Oh, my God. - Frasier?
我的老天啊
Oh, my God!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表