第二季 第十七集
勇闯无人踏足之地
老爸
Dad!
Daphne
Daphne!
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
你撩我心绪 你乱我心神
You shake my nerves and you rattle my brain!
这首歌♥是Jerry Lee Lewis的
爱太深沉 我已疯狂
Too much love drives a man insane!
这心神的陶醉 这灵魂的颤栗
Oh, what a thrill, just what a thrill!
这天赐的热情火焰
Goodness gracious, great balls of fire!
我还是觉得你太小题大做了
I still think you're making too big a deal out of this.
老爸 我从没见Maris这么生气过
Dad, I've never seen Maris this angry.
她眼睛抽搐得跟实验室的青蛙似的
I swear her eye was twitching like a frog in a science experiment.
你老妈生我气的时候
Well, when your mother got mad at me,
我就轻轻地从后面托住她
I just grabbed her tender backwards
然后送上一个让她庆幸自己是女人的吻
and gave her a kiss that made her glad she was a woman.
这法子没法用在Maris身上
I can't do that with Maris.
她脊椎骨僵直 会像树枝一样被折断的
She has a normally rigid vertebrae. She'd snap like a twig.
让我猜猜 Maris又搬到东厢房♥去了
Let me guess. Maris has moved into the east wing again?
周日是她四十岁生日
Sunday was her 40th birthday.
她坚定不移地说
She said in no uncertain terms
她什么也不想要
she wanted no acknowledgement of whatsoever.
然后我又一次像做梦似的 相信了她
And in a moment I live over and over in my dreams, I believed her!
不会吧 没礼物 没聚会 啥都没有
What? No gifts, no party, no nothing?
埋在貂皮毛毯里哭着把这话再说一遍
Say that weeping into a urmet
你就完美重现了她的反应
lap robe and you've got her down perfectly.
干嘛不直接给她买♥♥瓶好的香水
Why don't you just get her a nice bottle of perfume?
她会出荨麻疹
She gets hives.
糖果呢 - 她血糖高
How about candy? - Hypoglycaemic.
那就送一打玫瑰 - 花粉过敏
Then just get her a dozen roses. - Allergic.
Niles 干嘛不和她坐下来
Oh, listen, Niles, why don't you just sit her down
好好谈谈 告诉她你错了
and have a little talk with her, tell her it was a mistake.
我们都知道她对自己的年龄有些过于敏感
We all know she's a bit touchy about her age.
尽管这已经不是她第一次到四十岁了
Even though it's not the first time she's turned 40.
我知道了 这周末我给她办一个盛大派对
I know. I'll throw a great big party for her this weekend.
一个路易十四主题的化装舞会
It would be a costume ball with a Louis XIV theme,
扑粉假发和拷花丝绒马裤准备登场
right down to the powdered wigs and the crushed velvet pantaloons.
我猜想你俩都身患感冒不能前往吧
May I presume you're both coming down with colds?
不出我所料
And so it goes.
嘿 老爸 你有看到我的一本书吗
Listen, Dad. Didn't you find a book of mine lying around, did you?
电台经理借给我的 我答应今天要还回去
The station manager loaned it to me. I promised I'd returnt it today.
什么书
What is it called?
讲述了极其诙谐的英国戏剧历史
It's a stunningly witty history of the English theatre.
好吧 被你逮到了 我把它藏在枕头下了
Oh, okay. You caught me. I got it hidden under my pillow.
老爸 你就不能帮着找找吗 我答应今天还的
Dad, you could at least try to be a little helpful. I promised I'd return it today.
Daphne来的时候问问她
Well, ask Daphne when she comes in.
昨晚她在那找能助眠的东西
She was looking for something to put her to sleep last night.
这本书听起来足够让她昏迷了
That book sounds like could put her into a coma!
Crane医生 - Daphne
Dr Crane! - Daphne!
你在我房♥间里干什么
What are you doing in my room?
那个 我 我以为你出去了
Well, I... I thought you were out.
不是我故意趁你不在溜进来
Not that l make it happen to come in here when you're out.
只不过 我想 那个
It's just... I thought... Well,
进来拿我的 我的书 你看
I came in to get my... my book. Which I have, you see.
我们正要离开呢
Well, we'll just be going.
我和我的书 看 Frasier走了
Me and my book. See Frasier go.
Nadia 你告诉Crane夫人我要和她说话
Nadia, you tell Mrs Crane I want to speak to her
我不接受拒绝
and don't take no for an answer.
那么 Nadia 你告诉她Crane医生说
Well, then Nadia, you tell her that Dr Crane says
求你了 求你了 求你了 求你了
please, please, please, please...
Maris不接你电♥话♥哈
Maris hung up on you, huh?
不 现在她让Nadia替她做这些脏活了
No, now she's got Nadia doing her dirty work.
Nadia是Maris的刽子女仆
Nadia is Maris's hatchet maid.
你那个叫路易啥的法国人主题生日派对咋了
What happened to that Louis the French guy birthday party?
一样失败 Maris提醒了我她家祖上十几代
Disaster there, too. Maris reminded me that the entire branch of
都是被法国新教♥徒♥杀害的
her family tree was slaughtered by the Huguenots.
让我们暂且忘却Maris的事
Let's just forget about Maris for the time being,
在轻松友好的气氛中坐下放松 享受一下美食吧
shall we sit down and relax and have a nice meal in a convivial atmosphere.
她这是生哪门子气 - 问倒我了
What is she mad about? - Beats me.
你的最爱 Crane先生 奶油洋葱
It's your favourite, Mr Crane. Creamed onions.
还有Crane医生 我给你做了秘制的蜜汁胡萝卜
And Dr Crane, I made special glazed carrots just for you.
你 自个切吧
You, carve!
虽然不知道她为什么生气 但能确定是生谁的气
Well, we don't know what she's mad at, but we sure as hell know whom.
有需要叫我 我在房♥间里吃饭
lf anyone needs me I'll be eating in my room.
你很清楚那是在哪
You know where that is!
你干什么了 - 今天早上我去了她的卧室
What did you do? - This morning I went into her bedroom.
Frasier 你这个禽兽
Frasier, how could you!
不管那股冒险冲过走廊
No matter how irresistible the urge to venture down that hallway
把双颊贴在门上感受木材纹理的冲动
to press your face against that door,
有多么不可抑制
to actually feel the grain of the wood against your cheek,
一定要把持住 一定要把持住
it must be fought! It must be fought!
Niles 我偷溜进去是为了拿回我的书
Niles! I slipped in there to retrieve my book.
你不应该进去 - 有什么大不了的
You're not supposed to go in there. - What's the big deal?
你看过她开着门吗
Did you ever see she leaves a door open?
她不喜欢别人进去
She doesn't like people going in there.
她对我的房♥间可是想来就来 我也没说啥啊
She goes into my room all the time, and it doesn't bother me!
男人和女人不一样 - 这是性别偏见
Women are different. - That is sexism talking.
不 这是三十五年婚姻后的智语良言
No, that is 35 years of marriage talking.
女人重视她们的隐私
Women protect their privacy.
你知道她们对手提包的态度
You know how they are about their handbags.
永远别置自己于那种境地 总是"把我的包拿来"
You'd never go in there. It's always, "Bring me my purse."
一个丈夫可能说"亲爱的 我被打劫了
A husband could say, "Honey, I'm being robbed,
有个家伙用枪指着我脑袋而且我身无分文"
a guy is holding a gun at my head and I don't have any money."
他妻子依然会说"把我的包拿来"
The wife could still say, "Bring me my purse."
老爸 一如既往 你简单朴实的智语良言
Dad, as usual, your simple homespun wisdom has
再次戳破了Frasier的自我膨胀
pricked the balloon of Frasier's pomposity.
既然知道错了 现在去那给我道歉 快去
Now, you were wrong, so go in there and apologize. Go on.
好吧 我去Daphne的房♥间 然后向她道歉
All right. I'll go into daphne's room and I will apologize to her.
我一个人去 Niles
Alone, Niles!
怎么了 - Daphne 我是Crane医生
Yes? - Daphne, it's Dr Crane.
干嘛
Yes.
请你开下门 好吗
Could you open the door, please?
我 我今天早上太迟钝了
I um... I behaved very insensitively this morning and...
我的确是去找书
I did need the book
但未经你的允许就进去是不对的
but it was wrong of me to go in without your permission...
我很抱歉
...and I'm sorry.
以后不会再这样了
It'll never happen again.
永远
Ever.
我已经表现得很友好了
I'm being very nice.
那晚安吧 Daphne
Well, good night, Daphne.
等等 是我对你太过分了
Wait. I'm being much too hard on you.
我只是对隐私问题有点敏感
I'm just a little sensitive about my privacy.
听着 没有必要去解释
Oh, look, there's no need to explain.
我向你保证再也不会有这种问题发生
I promise you it will never be an issue again.
谢谢你的理解
Well, thank you for being so understanding.
我想我的问题源自在一大家子男孩中的成长经历
I suppose my problem goes back to growing up in a household of boys.
我的兄弟们都是偷♥窥♥狂 就没给过我一分钟的安宁
My brothers were all snoops. They never gave me a moment's peace.
噢 Moon家的男孩有一个淫秽的成年礼
Oh, it was a filthy little rite of passage for the Moon boys.
当他们到了一定年龄
When they reach certain age,
就会潜入浴室偷看我洗澡
they'd sneak into the bathroom and peek at me in the shower.
老天啊 他们八个全都这样吗
Oh, dear God. All eight of them?
除了Billy 那个职业交际舞者
Well, except for my brother Billy, the ballroom dancer.
他从来不偷看我 不过他偷看过我弟弟Nigel
He never peeked at me. Though he did peek at my brother Nigel.
夺宝奇兵Crane之扭转厄运
老爸 要咖啡吗 - 干嘛不要
Coffee, Dad? - Why not?
反正我一个晚上要起来六次 最好保持清醒
I'm up six times a night anyway. I might as well be alert.
噢 我去 垃圾处理机堵住了
Oh, Jeez! The disposal's jammed.
把你手伸下去看是什么堵住了 行不
Stick your hand down there and see what's stuck, will you?
老爸 我是Niles
Dad, it's me, Niles.
我的手又放不进去
I can't get my hand in there.
好啊 天生骨骼纤细是我的错嘛
Oh, alright. Punish a man for being fine-boned.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表