Even if you are a big pain in the ass.
我也不知道我忍♥不忍♥得下心
You know, I don't know if I could
带Eddie做那个手术
made Eddie go through with that operation any way,
同是男人 这么对他多少有点为难啊
That's a tough thing for a guy to do to another guy.
可不是嘛
Amen to that.
已经很晚了
You know, it's getting kind late.
我们回去睡觉吧
What do you say we go home and get some sleep?
Eddie 嘿 嘿 过来 孩子
Eddie! Hey, hey, come here boy!
嘿 好孩子 嘿 嘿
Hey, attaboy! Hey-hey!
见到你真好 小家伙 你还好吧
Good to see you, fella. How are you doing?
你应该欢迎它回来吧
It might be nice if you welcomed him back.
你好 Eddie 好狗狗 湿狗狗
Hello, Eddie. Good dog. Oh, wet dog!
是啊 看你抖得 过来 让你暖暖
Yeah, you're shivering! Here. We got to get you warmed up.
爸爸 那是纯羊绒的套衫
Dad, that's a 100% cashmere pullover!
要把领子立起来穿
It's meant to be worn with the collar up.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表