without so much as a thank you or a goodbye.
好吧 谢谢 再见
Yes, well, thank you and goodbye.
好吧 我把这点想法说完就走
All right. Fine. I'll just leave you with this thought:
你与Thomas的对峙让你不满意
your encounter with Thomas Jay Fallow was unsatisfactory
因为这并不是你所期望的结局
because it failed to provide you with the closure you were seeking.
因此 你要去找Warner老师道歉 啊哈
For that, you will have to make amends with Miss Warner. Aha.
好幽默喔 老爸
Very funny, Dad!
"他就像年轻版的泰森
"He had been a teenage Balboa,
一个在起伏的山峰中探索
An explorer of the rising pinnacles
温柔地在我的身体上画出线条的探险家
and gently curving slopes of my body.
在一次巨大的发现之后
And in one explosive burst of discovery,
他宣称太平洋就是我的灵魂
He had staked claim to the Pacific Ocean that was my soul.
但如今 他已离去
But now, he was leaving,
离开 消失 就像孤独的地平线上的一条独木舟
Going, vanishing, like a solitary boat on the lonely horizon,
像火车一样出发 在夜色中消去痕迹
Departing like a train, rolling ceaselessly through the night,
飞快地离开 就好像"
Exiting swiftly like..."
"他就这么走了"
"And so he was gone."
"如今 在沁凉的夜晚 我弹起钢琴
"And now, in the cool of the evening, I play my piano,
他最后留下的话在音符中不断回响
And his last words resonate through the notes:
我终将回到你身边 我的挚爱
I'll come back to you, my cherished one.
但他却一去不返
But he never did.
现在剩下的
And all that remains of him
只有我枕边那朵玫瑰凋零后的花瓣"
are the withered petals 0f the rose he left upon my pillow."
我的容颜随他离去的背影渐老
Clarice 时间 真是岁月神偷啊
Clarice. Time, the subtle thief of youth.
你好 有事吗
Hello. May I help you?
Warner女士 - 我就是
Ms Warner? - Yes.
我 我是Frasier Crane
I... I'm Frasier Crane.
不好意思 我的记性没以前那么好了
I'm sorry, my memory's not what it used to be.
但是 请进
But, please, come in.
请坐吧 - 好的
Would you like to sit down? - Uh, yes, I would.
我们认识吗
So, we know each other?
是的 我们以前是朋友
Well, we were friends.
事实上 不只是朋友 你真的不记得了吗
More than friends,actually. You really don't remember?
我正在努力回忆
I'm trying.
你一定还有点印象
You must have some recollection
还记得你房♥门外的金发男孩吗
of a fair-haired boy outside your door?
在钢琴旁 在钢琴上
At the piano? On the piano?
不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
在回忆如潮水涌来之前
Well listen, before the memories come flooding back to you...
我应该告诉你
I should tell you that
我们曾经有过一段罗曼史 只不过结局并不完美
we had a romance that didn't have a happyest endings.
喔 - 我来这里就是为了此事
Oh! - That's why I'm here.
我们在一起的最后一个晚上
Our last evening together,
一起在夏天的暴雨中穿行
we walked through a summer storm
我亲吻了你鼻尖的雨滴
and I kissed the raindrops off your nose
承诺我们会永远在一起
and promised we'd always be together.
但是我没有信守承诺
But I broked that promise.
你帮助了一个害羞的少年
You helped a shy adolescent
迈出了成为男人的犹豫不决的第一步
take his first uncertain steps to becoming a man
而我如何报答这份恩情的呢
and how do I repaid that kindness?
我离开了你 只留下你和那些破碎的回忆
By running off and leaving you with nothing but just your memories.
明显也已经不剩多少了
And not many of those, either.
你能原谅我吗 - 你真有心了
Can you ever forgive me? - Oh, you're so sweet!
我当然能原谅你 - 谢谢你 谢谢
Of course I can forgive you. - Thank you. Thank you.
说出来真的解开了一块心结
It's such a relief to get that off my chest.
妈 妈 我要走了哦
'Mother? Mother, I'm going now!'
你自己去吧 clarice
You run along, Clarice!
Clarice
Clarice?
不好意思
Oh, excuse me.
亲爱的 这是Frasier Crane
Dear, this is Frasier Crane.
我们曾经是一对神仙眷侣啊
Apparently, we were quite an item once.
Frasier Crane 你来这做什么
Frasier Crane? What are you doing here?
很明显 来犯一个大错的
Obviously, making an enormous mistake.
妈 帮我们倒点冰茶来好吗
Mother, would you get us some iced tea, please?
她特意支开我 但我马上就回来了
She's getting rid of me, but I'll be back.
我的天呐
My God!
不敢相信你来这里了
I can't believe you're here.
大概有20 - 25
I mean it's gotta be 20... - 25.
25年了
25 years!
看你
And look at you!
看看你 你还是那么美
Look at you! You look incredible.
当然了 跟我老妈比的话
Well, sure, compared to my mother.
不
No.
我 我不是这个意思
That's... That's not what I mean.
你看上去
You look...
很迷人 - 谢谢你
stunning. - Well, thank you.
你也是 变成了一个帅哥啊
And you, you've become a very handsome man.
还这么成功 - 谢谢
And successful, too. - Thank you.
你是因为那本书而来的 是吗
You're here because of that book, aren't you?
是的 我想马上道歉
Yes, and I... I'd like to apologise right off.
我是把这个故事当作秘密告诉Fallow的
I told that story with Mr. Fallow in confidence.
从没想过会被写成书
It was never meant to be in print.
没必要道歉
There's no need to apologise.
那是我人生中美好的时光
That was a lovely time in my life.
很高兴能重温它
It was nice to relive it.
那么 你结婚了吗
So...are you married?
离了 你呢 - 我一直没结婚
Divorced. You? - I never married.
我的道歉 不单是为了那本书
Look, I... I came to apologise about more than just the book.
我那样离开你 其实一直心存愧疚
I never felt quite right about the way I left things.
我离弃了你 自私而怯懦地离弃了你
I abandoned you. It was selfish and cowardly.
Frasier 别这样
Oh, Frasier, relax.
我也一直为了故意缩短你的钢琴课课时自责呢
I always felt guilty for short-changing you on your music lessons.
你还坚持(硬)着吗
Do you still keep it up?
你是说钢琴 是的
Oh, the piano? Yes.
我来之前还很紧张
I was so nervous about coming here
现在好像重回旧时光了
and god now it just feels like old times.
坐在中♥央♥C的位置
Sit at middle C.
然后 节拍器
Then...the metronome.
好吧 也许 也许我该走了
I, well... Maybe I... maybe I should get going.
Clarice 冒着让你觉得太过突然的风险
Clarice,at the risk of sounding a little forward
一起去喝杯咖啡吗
would you like to have a cup of coffee with me?
谢谢 不用了
Thanks, but I'll have to say no.
如果你是担心年龄差距
If you're worried about the age difference,
相信我 这已经不再是个问题了
believe me, is no longer an issue.
亲爱的 准备走了吗 - 马上出来
Hi, honey. Ready to go? - I'll be right out.
你跟他是 - 是的
Are you and he...? - Uh-huh.
我以前对四十几岁的老男人没兴趣 现在也一样
I wasn't interested in 40-year-old men then and I guess I'm still not.
很高兴再见到你
It's great to see you again, though.
再见 妈
Bye, Mom!
太好了 现在只剩下我们俩了
Good. Now we're alone.
看到我刚才的动作了吗 我在鼻尖放了一滴水珠
See what I did? I put a raindrop on my nose!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表