结婚 什么时候
Marry? When?
呃 天啊 呃 昨天
Uh, oh boy. Um, yesterday.
昨天 - 对啊 我不想谈这个 Frasier
Yesterday? - Yeah... I don't want to talk about it, Frasier.
可Sam - Frase 拜托了 你就
But Sam... - Frase, please? Just...
噢 哇 有些什么闻起来好好吃
Oh, wow. Hey, something sure smells yummy here.
味道 我还以为
The smell... And I thought...
来嘛 Sam 再来一个
Come on, Sam, one more.
呃 让我想想 1949 洋基队 姓名首字母VR
Um, let's see. 1949, Yankees, initials VR.
Vic Raschi - 哦 老天 答对了 他很厉害
Vic Raschi - Oh, man, you're great! He's amazing.
你只要给他城市 日期 姓名首字母
All you have to do is give him the city, the date and the initials
他每次都猜对
and he gets it every time.
这跟我和Frasier玩的一个游戏类似 我先来
That's very similar to a game Frasier and I play. I'll go first.
1962 布拉格爱乐乐团 中提琴组 首字母CM
1962, Prague Philharmonic, viola section, initials CM.
Czeslaw Milovicz. - 错了 错了
Czeslaw Milovicz. - Wrong! Wrong! Wrong!
不对 我很遗憾 Milovicz是前一年的第一中提琴
No, no, no, I'm sorry,I'm sorry. Milovicz was first viola the year before,
可在62年 他松香中毒 再也不能拉琴了
but by '62, he'd developed rosin poisoning and no longer be able to pluck.
哦 该死的 你故意捉弄我
Oh, damn! That's a trick question!
好了 我先去睡了
Well, I'm off to bed.
谢了Sam 宝座是你的了
Thanks, Sam. The chair's all yours.
来嘛
Come on!
噢 好棒 好舒服
Oh, yeah. That's very nice.
各位晚安 - 晚安 老爸
Night, all. - Good night, Dad.
我也要睡了 - 好梦
I'm turning in - Pleasant dreams.
好的 必须的
Well, no problem there.
好了 我先回去找Maris了
Well, I guess I'd better be getting back to my Maris.
如果时钟敲响到12点
If the clock strikes twelve
她还没有感到我在她前额的深吻 她会发神经的
and she hasn't felt my kiss upon her forehead she gets nervous.
Sam 很高兴见到你 - 我也是
Sam, it's been a pleasure meeting you. - Yeah, you too.
嘿 听着 若是你真想让Maris高兴
Hey listen... if you want to really put a smile on Maris's face
我教你怎么做
Let me tell you what you do.
这点钟我上哪找
Exactly where am I supposed to find
生奶油和汽车电池呢
whipped cream and a car battery at this hour?
你不是有邻居嘛
You got neighbors, don't you?
好了Sam 现在只剩我们俩了
Well, Sam, now that everybody's gone,
我有件事要问你
there was something I wanted to bring up.
是什么来着 噢 对了 对了
I just - what is it, what is it... Oh yes, yes,
我记得是 你说要结婚是什么意思
I remember: what the hell do you mean you were about to get married?!
好啦 是这样的 我半年前遇到这个女孩
All right, all right. Uh, well, I met this girl six months ago
然后我们是时候结婚了
and we were supposed to get married.
昨天我就站在教堂里
And yesterday I was standing in this church
看着牧师 听到他说
facing this minister and I hear him say,
"你愿意娶这位女士成为你的妻子吗" 然后我说
"Will you take this woman to be your wife?" And I said,
"谁 我吗" 接下来我知道的就是
"Who, me?" The next thing you know
自己从过道跑走了 一路跑到这里
I'm running down the aisle and I didn't stop running till I got here.
所以你不是因为水手队才来西雅图的咯
So, you're not in Seattle because of the Mariners?
相信我 没有球员会因为水手队来西雅图的
Believe me, no ballplayer is in Seattle because of the Mariners.
好吧 Sam 来 咱们坐这儿
All right, all right. Sam, come, let's have a seat here
从头到尾给我讲讲吧
and start this thing from the very beginning.
那么 那女人是谁 - 噢 她是个尤物
Now, who is this woman? - Oh, she's a terrific person.
睿智幽默 性♥欲♥旺盛
She's smart, she's funny, she's horny.
我是说 她就是那种
I mean, she's just the kind of chick
你愿意插在台座上当摆设的小妞儿
you want to stick up on a pedestal.
知道吗 Sam 让我诧异的是
You know, Sam, it's always amazed me
你怎么总能在一句话里褒贬合一
how you can elevate and demean in the same sentence.
什么 - 没事儿
What? - Forget it.
呃 那你觉得她是怎么找到这儿来的呢 我是说
Well, how do you think she found me here? I mean...
我猜是 Sam
Well, it's my guess, Sam,
你留下了很多线索
that you left a lot of clues as to where you were
因为你希望她能找到你
because basically you wanted her to find you.
我觉得你其实是想和她结婚的
I have a feeling that you actually want to marry this girl.
是吗 不知道啊
Yeah? I don't know...
听着 Sam 一切皆因你惶恐不安 这很正常
Look, Sam, all that happened was you panicked. It's perfectly natural.
婚礼代表你要告别过去的生活了
You know, the wedding ceremony represents the end of your old life.
跟你说吧 老兄 她可是万里挑一的
I tell you, man, she's one in a million,you know?
我跟你说吧 对大多数男人来说这其实是句客套话
You know, for most guys that's just an expression.
Sam 我觉得你已经准备好
You know,Sam,I have a feeling that you're
去接受一份这样的承诺了
finally ready for a commitment like this.
我觉得你应该给她打个电♥话♥
I think you ought to get on that phone and call her.
那我说什么好呢
What would I say to her,though?
呃 就告诉她你一时慌了才逃婚的 实话实说
Well, just tell her you panicked and ran. Tell her the truth.
毕竟 坦诚是健康婚姻的基石
I mean, after all, honesty is the cornerstone of a healthy relationship.
嘿 谢谢你
Hey, thank you.
是时候勇敢走一步
You know, it's time I stepped up
停止孩子般的幼稚行为了
to the plate and stopped acting like a kid.
完全正确 天啊 现在唯一的问题是 她还会要你吗
Absolutely. Geez, the only question now is, will she still take you back?
不堪的秘密
她真的原谅他了
She actually forgave him?
对啊 不知这样 她现在就在飞往这里的飞机上
Yes, yes... More than that, she's on her way here in a plane right now.
他们准备去夏威夷结婚
They're gonna get married in Hawaii.
又是老一套 真爱胜过Roz
Same old story. Love triumphs over Roz.
噢Roz 别有酸葡萄心理 好吧 拜托了
Oh Roz, don't be a sore loser, will you, please?
听着 我邀请了他们在从机场进城途中到这里来
Look,I invited them here on their way in from the airport.
我记得我结婚那天
I remember my wedding day,
站在圣坛上虚弱无力 颤颤巍巍 大汗淋漓
Standing at the altar,feeling faint,shaky,sweating.
还记得Maris发狂地以为我要临阵脱逃
I remember Maris was so distraught thinking I might have cold feet.
我永远不会忘记
I'll never forget
当她得知这只是
how relieved she was to learn that it was
将会折磨我余生的先天性心脏杂音时
just a congenital heart murmur
是多么的如释重负
that would plague me for the rest of my life.
嘿 大家好 - 噢 Sam
Hey, everybody. - Oh, Sam!
向你们介绍 准Sam Malone太太
Here she is, the future Mrs.Sam Malone.
Sheila 这是Frasier
Sheila,this is Frasier.
你好 Frasier 很高兴终于见到你了
Hello, Frasier, it's nice to finally meet you.
Sheila 我也是 呃 这两位是Roz和Niles
Sheila, likewise. Uh, this is Roz and Niles.
恭喜你们 - 谢谢
Congratulations. - Thank you.
你先坐一下 我去买♥♥点咖啡或别的
You want to sit down? I'll get us some coffee or something.
实际上 Sam 坐了那么久飞机
You know,actually Sam,it was sort of a long flight.
我想回酒店梳洗一下
I was hoping maybe to go back to the hotel and freshen up.
噢 好吧 都可以 8点一起吃晚餐吧
Well, all right, whatever. Will you join us for dinner about 8:00?
当然 好的 好的
Sure. Right... right.
呃 那我们先回去稍加梳洗一下
Uh, well I guess we're off to freshen up a little.
我的妈呀 - 呃 她挺漂亮的
Oh, my God! - Well, she was cute
但不至于"我的妈呀"吧
but she's not an,"Oh, my god."
不不 不是那个"我的妈呀"
No, no, no. Not that "Oh, my god."
我的妈呀 我三个月前睡过她
Oh, my God, I slept with her three months ago.
你睡过她 - 是的
You slept with her? - Yes.
你说的在孤立无援的寂寞沙洲就指这个
On what desert island with no hope of rescue was this?
我当时在波士顿过长周末
I was... I was in Boston for a long weekend.
情绪有点低落
I was feeling a little depressed
因而在旅店酒吧里美丽热情的
so I took solace in the arms of a beautiful
年轻姑娘怀里寻求慰藉
and remarkably welcoming young woman in a hotel bar.
那就是她吗 - 不是的 Niles
And that was she? - No, Niles.
我毫无原因的跟你说了这么多 当然是她了
I told you that for absolutely no reason whatsoever. Of course it was she!
你们注意到她一见到我就落荒而逃的样子没
Did you see the way she ran out of here the minute she saw me?
啊 对啊 你所有床第伴侣的典型行为
Ah, yes. The trademark of all your bed mates.
等等 三个月前
Wait a minute.Three months ago?
Sam不是说他们在一起半年了吗
Didn't Sam say they'd been together for six months?
哇 看来我这匹老马又要重回赛场了
Well, it looks like this horse race is on again.
噢 放下武器 消停一下吧 Roz
Oh, put the weapon down! Stop it, Roz!
难道你一点儿道德顾虑都没有吗
Have you no scruples whatsoever?
是你睡了你朋友的未婚妻
You slept with your friend's fiancee!
呃 那时候我还不知道嘛
Well, I didn't know that at the time!
这你肯定要跟Sam说
Surely you have to tell Sam about this.
什么 要让我们以及他俩的关系都毁于一旦吗
Oh, what, and ruin our relationship as well as theirs?!
我觉得首当其冲的是
What I've got to do is,
我该找她谈谈 听听她的说法
actually I've got to speak to her first. Hear her side of this story.
我意思是 毕竟人们出轨总是有成千上万种理由的
I mean, after all, there are hundreds of reasons why people have affairs.
Roz 你可以发起攻击了
Roz, you want to get us started?
Niles 我觉得一定是有原因的
Niles.Well,there's got to be some explanation.
也许他们那几周没在交往了
Maybe they stopped seeing each other for a couple of weeks.
也许Sam出轨了 所以她也出轨报复
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表