*Baby, that's my name*
*人们叫我可怜先生*
*They call me Mr. Pitiful*
*那就是我在外的名声*
*That's how I got my fame*
*但现在似乎无人能懂*
*But nobody seems to understand now*
*为何一个大男人感觉如此失落*
*What makes a man feel so blue*
*人们叫我可怜先生*
*They call me Mr. Pitiful*
*因为我失去了一个像你一样的人*
*'Cause I lost someone just like you*
*人们叫我可怜先生*
*They call me Mr. Pitiful*
*现在人人都知道*
*This everybody knows now*
*人们叫我可怜先生*
*They call me Mr. Pitiful*
*在每个我的足迹踏过的地方*
*Most everyplace I go now*
*但现在似乎*
*But nobody seems to*
*无人能懂*
*understand now...*
Niles遇见山羊男
你觉得你这周过得很糟糕
You think you had a bad week?
今早Maris和我醒被吵醒 我们的园丁Yoshi正在
This morning, Maris and I woke to the sound of our gardener, Yoshi,
我们一流的绿篱植园里乱砍一通
hacking his way through our prize topiary!
Niles 我一直没明白
Well Niles, I've never understood
为什么你们要把树篱修剪成
why you wanted your hedges to be sculpted into
动物的形状 - 我们都爱动物
the shapes of animals. - Well, we're both animal lovers.
但Maris不能养宠物 她
But Maris is unable to have pets. She...
她不信任任何无条件爱她的东西
She distrusts anything that loves her unconditionally.
不管怎样 这个Yoshi
Anyway, there was Yoshi,
烂醉如泥 粗鲁地把树篱修剪机在头顶上乱挥
drunk as a lord, swinging his hedge-trimmer recklessly over his head.
我们还没来得及稳住他 他已经把
Before we could calm him, he had transformed
Maris的超赞种马剪成了一个猥琐的 山羊男
Maris's prize stallion into some sort of obscene... goat-boy.
可怜的女人现在伤心欲绝 - 谢谢 Niles
The poor woman is inconsolable. - Well, thank you, Niles.
你真是帮了大忙
You've been a great deal of help.
还有比眼看着事业走向低谷更糟的事呢
There are worse things than seeing one's career go down the toilet.
我可以把我家树篱剪成丑丑的形状
I could have my hedges cut into unattractive shapes.
你总是自我为中心 对吧
It's always about you, isn't it?
对不起 我只是感觉Roz永远不会回来了
Well, I'm sorry! But I'm just the slightest bit panicky
这让我有些不知所措
that I'm never going to get Roz back!
我等Bulldog行动等了好几个星期
I've been waiting for weeks for Bulldog to make his move,
反常的
and against all natural laws,
他没有
he hasn't!
进来进来
Come along!
噢 嗨 我想着可能会在这儿遇见你们俩呢
Oh, Hello! I thought we might run into you two here.
是啊 Daphne和我出来买♥♥鞋
Yeah! Daphne and I have been out buying shoes.
不是因为我不喜欢你给我买♥♥的鞋
Oh, not that I don't appreciate the ones that you bought me,
不过 我想着把它们留到
but yeah... yeah, I thought I'd save those for
特殊场合穿 流苏是必要元素的时候
special occasions, when only tassels will do.
嘿 瞧啊 我走路的时候它们会亮起来
But hey, get a load of these! They light up when I walk away!
谁瞧不见啊
Doesn't everyone?
我看到和善先生
Well, I see Mr. Congeniality here
到哪儿还在散发阳光啊
is still spreading sunshine wherever he goes.
显然他今天的节目不顺利
Apparently things didn't go well in his show today.
是吗 要知道风水轮流转啊
Oh, really? Well, you know these things go in cycles.
看看Bulldog的节目
I mean, take Bulldog's show.
他最近的好节目一个接一个
He's just had one great show after another lately.
你什么意思呢 爸
Hmm... what could be your point, Dad?
字里行间我听不懂啊
I'm having trouble reading between the lines.
如果你没那么顽固
lf you weren't so damn stubborn,
你就该向Roz道歉 把她接回节目
you'd apologize to Roz, get her back on the show,
皆大欢喜
and everybody'd be happy.
你又看漏了
As usual, you're overlooking
整个事件的关键心理成分
a key psychological component in this whole issue.
你必须承认自己错了 - 完全正确
You'd have to admit you were wrong. - Exactly!
我不觉得跟Roz道歉有什么难的啊
I don't see what's so hard about telling Roz you were wrong.
你不懂 这可不是老爸错了
You don't understand. You see, it's not the same as Dad being wrong,
或者你错了 我有哈佛的学位
or your being wrong. I have a degree from Harvard!
我错的时候 世界就会少一点意义
Whenever I'm wrong... the world makes a little less sense.
实话说我真不懂你为啥要她回来
Frankly, I don't understand why you want her back at all.
她一意孤行又固执己见
She's pushy and opinionated.
Niles 你不觉得自己有点性别歧视吗
Niles, don't you think you're being just the slightest bit sexist?
说女人是"一意孤行" 男人就是"观点明确"
What's labeled "pushy" in a woman is called "assertiveness" in a man.
女人被晾在一边只是漂亮地
Gone are the days when women were shunted aside
眨眼睛一言不发的日子
to bat their eyelashes prettily
已经不复存在了 - 强烈同意
and say nothing. - I quite agree.
Daphne 我一个人能行
Oh Daphne, please, I can handle this.
目前为止你处理得真的非常好
Well, you've certainly handled it well enough so far!
要我说 是时候放下你的臭架子
If you ask me, it's time you get off your high horse,
给Roz买♥♥花然后求她原谅了
buy Roz some flowers and beg her forgiveness.
别怕你那臭架子沾上点儿土
And don't be afraid to get your knees a little dusty.
不好意思 我还没准备好纡尊降贵
Well, I'm sorry. I'm just not quite ready to swallow my pride.
下次节目结束了记得叫醒我
Next time, wake me when the show's over.
老斗牛犬学不会新把戏
好 周三我们做全国橄榄球大联盟精选集 节目最后
Alright, Wednesday we've got the NFL Picks. Then at the end of the show
我们做"本周蠢行" - 不 我们不能做这个
we do the "Boner of the Week". - No, we can't do that.
我恨你
This is why I hate you.
你总是想改变我久经考验的节目安排
You are always trying to change my tried-and-true format!
为什么不能做
Ok, why can't we do it?
因为我给你弄到了Wayne Gretzky的采访
Because I got you an interview with Wayne Gretzky.
加拿大职业冰球明星,全球冰球传奇人物
看吧 Wayne Gretzky
See, Way... Wayne Gretzky?
嗯哼 - Wayne Gretzky 真是太牛了
Mmm-hmm. -Wayne Gretzky! This is awesome! This is total brilliance!
这真是 神经痛 啊 啊 啊
This is... a pinched nerve. Ah, ah, ah!
这是橄榄球旧伤了 我在
It's an old football injury. I got my
采访Mike Ditka的时候头撞上了柜子 啊
head rammed into a locker when I tried to interview Mike Ditka. Ahh!
美国著名的橄榄球教练
来 我帮你 - 嗷 好舒服 真不敢相信
Here, let me help you with that. - Ah, this is great. I can't believe it.
Wayne Gretzky 伟大的冰球员
Wayne Gretzky! The great one!
啊 Roz 你才是伟大 完美的制♥作♥人
Aah... Roz, you are the great one. You are some kind of producer.
谢谢 我工作得很愉快
Thanks. I'm having a great time.
我欠你的 Bulldog 我欠你大发了
I owe you, Bulldog. I owe you big.
几周前我完全想象不到
You know, I never would have thought this a couple of weeks ago,
你和我之间会有如此的化学反应 不是吗
but you and I have great chemistry together, don't we?
啊哈 我喜欢化学 虽然没及格但我喜欢它
Uh-huh. I like chemistry. I flunked it, but I like it.
你还有那个 威凤♥凰♥威士忌吗
You got any of that, uh... Wild Turkey left?
有啊
Yeah, sure.
实话告诉你 斗牛犬 我们刚开始
You konw, I got to be honest with you, Bulldog. When we first started
一起工作的时候 我从没想过会变成这样 你呢
working together, I never thought it would turn out like this. Did you?
从没想过
All along!
嘿 Roz
Hey, uh, Roz...
你最好给我两份酒
You'd better make mine a double!
我是那种双份的男人
I'm a double kind of guy!
不行 你只能喝一点
Uh-uh! You're only going to get a little.
今晚我有很多事要做 你得跟着我做
There's a lot I want to do tonight, and I want you to keep up with me.
好吧 呃
Yeah, well, uh...
我只需要你给我两次20分钟的休息
All I ask is that you give me a couple of 20-minute breaks.
那是什么
What's that?
我呃 想着放点音乐会 会好点
I uh... I thought a little music might be, uh, might be nice.
开着音乐你能集中精力吗 - 噢 当然当然
Can you concentrate with that on? - Oh, yeah, yeah!
其实 我发现 分心反而对我有益
Actually uh, I find uh... the distraction helps me.
不 下次再用 别太激进
Nah... second date. Don't be pushy.
太棒了 Roz 我们这样工作
This is great, Roz... us working like this!
嘿 你和医生有没有
Hey, uh... did you and the Doc. ever end up working...
什么 - 你和医生有没有 这样工作过
What? - Did you and the Doc ever, uh... end up working like this?
有啊 我们试过一次 但他嫌我说太多话
Oh yeah. We tried it once, but he complained I talked too much.
是嘛 我本来以为你喜欢尖叫
Oh, yeah? I would have figured you for a screamer.
啊啊 你♥他♥妈♥的在我床上干嘛 滚开
Ahhh! What the hell are you doing in my bed!? Get out!
滚 开 我让你过来工作的 你个恶心的变♥态♥
Get out! I asked you over here to work, you disgusting pervert!
嘿嘿嘿 慢点慢点
Hey-hey-hey! You're going to have to slow down!
我现在脑袋有点儿乱
I'm getting some mixed signals here.
你干嘛 - 现在你弄清楚了吧
What are you doing!? - Is this clear enough for you?
疯了吧你 我钱包还在里面 - 马上 给我滚
Hey are you crazy? My wallet's in there! - Get out! Now!
让开 医生
Get out of my way, Doc.!
噢
Oh...!
您请讲
I'm listening.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表