Good boy!
老爸 你干嘛呢 - 教他点新花样
Dad, what are you doing? - I teaching him a new trick.
用我26刀一磅的意大利进口熏火腿
With my 26 dollar a pound imported prosciutto?
对啊 显然物有所值
Well, you see, it's worth it.
除非他能唱<托斯卡>里爱的二重唱 - 你去哪
Not unless he can sing a love duet from"Tosca". - Where are you going?
托斯卡 普契尼创作的意大利歌♥剧
去帝国俱乐部 我做了一个良心决定
Down to the Empire Club. I've come to a moral decision.
我要让他们把我的会员资格给Niles
I'm going to insist they give Niles my membership.
哇 这么有风度
Aw, that's a hell of a gesture.
我试着从Niles的角度考虑
Yes, well I, I put myself in Niles' place.
他过去15年里都在努力想要
he's spent last 15 years intelligently
挤进西雅图上流社会
trying to climb Seattle's social ladder.
而我才回来不到两年 就已经家喻户晓
Then I walks in it within two years, I'm known throughout the city
不仅如此 我还抢了他最想要的东西
To top it all off I end up grabbing the prize he's wanted most of all.
对他太不公平了
Just doesn't fair.
你是个好孩子 Frasier - 谢谢 爸爸
You're a good kid, Frasier. - Thank you, Dad.
我只是想趁我能说的时候说一次
I just want to say this while I still can...
有事的话
If anyone needs me...
来俱乐部找我
I'll be at my club.
对 俱乐部 我帮你进的俱乐部
Oh, yes, the club. The club that I helped you get into.
显然咱俩完了 我就被狠狠抛弃了
Of course now you're done with me, I'm just cast aside.
没人理 没人爱 没人记得
Unappreciated, unloved and forgotten.
是啊 意大利熏火腿不是这屋里唯一的进口肉
Yes, well, I see the prosciutto isn't the only imported ham in the house.
把外套给我 不装满我才不下去洗呢
Give me your shirt. I not going down without a full load.
你有白色衣物吗 - 有啊 不用你洗
Have you got anything white? - Yeah, but you're not getting them.
嗨 Crane医生 - 嗨 Daphne 嗨 爸
Hello, Dr Crane. - Hello, Daphne. Hello, dad.
Niles
Niles.
刚在楼里碰到Frasier了 他干嘛去
Just passed Frasier in the hall. Where was he off to?
他去俱乐部了
He went to the club.
呵呵呵 难怪他闪烁其词
Ha ha ha, no wonder he was evasive.
希望你别介意我过来了
I hope you don't mind my stopping by.
我出门了才发现没地方可去
Just had to get out the house and bored knows I had no place else to go.
Niles 你可能已经进了那个俱乐部
You know Niles, you may get into that club yet.
你说什么
What you talking about?
Frasier就是去把会员资格让给你的
That's why Frasier went down there to tell them give his spot to you.
老爸 你在说冷笑话吗
Dad, is this one of your sick jokes?
你不高兴吗 他放弃了他的会员资格
Why, don't you be happy? He's giving up his own membership.
你觉得我有什么可高兴的 太耻辱了
What exactly do you think I would be happy about? This is humiliating.
我的哥哥去说服他们接收我
My big brother going down there to make them take me?
他这么做很好啊 你至少表示下感谢
Oh, his heart's in the right place. He could show a little gratitude.
老爸 既然他们已经决定了 我不配进那个俱乐部
Dad, they made their decision. They don't take me on my own merits,
那我也不想因为同情被招进去
I certainly don't want take me out of their pity.
我现在不在乎他们邀请我 就算求我我也不去了
I don't care if they invite me now, I don't even care if they BEG!
好样的
Good boy!
他不重 他是我的兄弟
歌♥名 最早出自电影<孤儿乐园>
不好意思 请问俱乐部主席在吗
Excuse me, is the Club President here?
在 Crane博士 Drake先生在那边
Yes, Dr. Crane, Mr Drake is over there.
谢谢
Thank you.
打扰一下 Drake先生 - 有事吗
Excuse me, Mr Drake? - Yes?
我是Frasier Crane博士 - 对 当然了
Dr Frasier Crane. - Oh, yes, of course.
新鲜血液 请坐
The new blood. Please sit down.
先生 我过来是有点私人原因
Sir, I've come here on a matter of personal business.
关于我弟弟Niles
It's about my brother Niles.
Niles有点
You see, Niles is sort of...
天呐 这皮椅简直像婴儿屁♥股♥一样软
Oh, oh my God. This leather's as soft as a baby's bottom.
对啊 家庭聚会的晚上 我们会把所有婴儿
Yes, on family night we bring the babies in
抱进来做个蒙眼的对比测试
and do a blindfold comparison test.
开玩笑的 Crane
That's a joke, Crane.
对啊 对 显然了 很好笑 先生
Right, yes, indeed. Darn good one too, sir.
还有一件事 虽然我弟弟有时候看起来很自负
The other thing, although my brother may seem priggish at times
但他是我见过的最有鉴别力的人
but he's one of the most discriminating people I've ever know.
说实在的 这里没人比他更自以为是了
In fact, I think it is hard-pressed to find a bigger snob in this room, I mean.
打扰一下 先生 来杯波尔图酒吗
Excuse me, sir, I thought you might enjoy a glass of port?
1♥8♥9♥6年的 - 你想要说什么呢 Crane
1♥8♥9♥6? - What are you trying to say, Crane?
很高兴加入 先生
Glad to be aboard, sir.
不 不 我来这里只是想说
No,no,you know I came down here to simply say
我弟弟比我更合适成为会员
that my brother deserves membership more than I do
而我也愿意把这个机会给他
and I would like to step down in his favor.
你说真的 - 是的 是的
Are you serious? - Yes, yes I am.
毕竟 血浓于酒
After all, blood is thicker than port.
我做的对 - 我跟你说实话吧 Crane
I stand corrected. - Let me be candid with you, Crane.
我们都喜欢你弟弟 但是有些成员
We all like your brother, but some quite firm about
明确表示不接受娱乐行业的人
accepting anybody in the entertainment business.
恐怕广播电台的心理医生算在那个类别里
I'm afraid Radio psychiatrist falls into that category.
广播电台心理医生 但是Niles
Radio psychiatrist? But Niles...
你们犯了一个很严重的错误 - 不 Frasier 没错
It's been dragged that into a terrible mistake. - No, Frasier there hasn't.
Niles
Niles.
老爸说你来这劝他们让我进这个势力俱乐部
Dad told me you'd be here and get me into your snooty little club.
你不用操心了
Well you needn't bother.
Niles 你不明白 - 不 不 是你不明白
Niles, you don't understand. - No, no you don't understand.
你不用再当大哥哥了
You don't need to be the big brother anymore.
不用你帮我争取
I don't need you to fight my battles.
但是 Niles - 行了 别管闲事
But Niles… - No, butt out.
好吧 - 而你 既然你明确表达了对我的看法
Okay. - And has for you, you've made it quite clear how you feel about me,
那么我也想说说对你的看法
so I'd like to share how I feel about you.
我宁愿待在臭气熏天的车站 也不愿意
I'd sooner spend my litter time in a smelly bus station
跟你这种自命不凡的大佬以及那些
than spend one moment with you smug illicious bigwigs
远道而来的地毯和舒适的沙发一起
with your appreciate oriental carpets and your overstuffed chairs...
天呐 这触感像婴儿的屁♥股♥一样
My God, it's like a baby's bottom!
你没有拒绝我因为是我拒绝你
You can't reject me because I reject you.
没错 我就是跟你说话呢 大胡子
Yes, I'm talking to you, fuzzy.
各位 我宁愿继续做Niles Crane
I prefer remain Niles Crane, everyman.
和普通人交朋友
Friend of the average Joe.
Niles 他们把名字弄错了 我没进 你进了
Niles, they got our names mixed up. I didn't get in. You did.
什么
What?
他们想要的一直都是你
It was you they wanted all along.
是吗 我进了 天呐
Did they? I'm in? Good God,
别站这 拿酒来 轻点
don't just stand there. Fetch me some port. And step lightly.
把这几位先生请出去
Will you ask all these gentlemen out.
别 别 别 别 我刚才说的你别当真
Oh no, no, no, you can't think that I meant the things that I was saying for.
抱歉 先生 恐怕我们得请你们离开这
Excuse me, sir, I'm afraid I must ask you to leave.
不走你能拿我怎样
You and who else?
Niles 走吧 我们不需要这个俱乐部
Niles, come along, we don't need this club.
让我们像来时一样体面的走
Let us leave with dignity with what we came.
不 这是误会 我想加入
No. There's been a misunderstanding. I do want be one of you.
要不你们当我在试用期
Perhaps you could put me on probation.
我可以偶尔来
I could just come part time.
或者下午 只来一个下午
Perhaps just afternoon, perhaps just one afternoon.
我星期四很闲 或者你们选一天
Thursday's a slow day. Or you can pick up the day.
我不会跟别人说话的 就乖乖坐在椅子上
I wouldn't even talk to anyone. I could just sit in a chair.
说话啊 求你了 让我留下吧 我属于这里
Say a word, please, please, please. Oh, let me stay. I belong here!
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表