第二季 第八集
欢迎回来 Roz帮我们接通了Chester
Hi, we're back. Roz tells me that we have Chester on the line.
你好 Chester 有什么能帮你的 - 我不知道
Hello, Chester. How can I help you? - I don't know.
我最近经常跟我老婆吵架
I've had a lot of fights with my wife lately.
她觉得我就是在浪费生命 静止不前
She feels I'm just wasting my life, standing still.
原地踏步 - 啊 什么意思
Spinning your wheels? - Huh? I don't follow.
Chester 恐怕你这个问题稍有点复杂
Chester, I am afraid that this problem might be just a little too complex
我们节目不够详谈了
for the few seconds we have remaining.
你可以明天再拨♥打♥我们的热♥线♥
Uh, why don't you try to call us back tomorrow,
我们将首先接通你
and I'll make sure that you get on first thing.
可是你们的热♥线♥很难拨通 - 那这样吧
Gee. It's awful tough to get through. - Well, I'll tell you what.
你先别挂
Hang tight,
等我播完节目后再接通你的电♥话♥看看能不能帮到你
and when I get off the air, I'll pick up and try to help you then.
好的 不着急
Take your time.
各位听众 我得加快语速了
OK, everybody. I've got to scoot.
接下来请您收听由Bulldog为您带来的怪诞体育秀
Bulldog's up next after the news with the Gonzo Sports Show.
今天的话题是 西雅图水手队怎么了
Today's topic, "What's wrong with our Seattle Mariners?"
如果你在过去的18年里
lf you haven't had a chance to voice your opinion
一直没有对此发表过意见的话 你的机会来了
on that in the last 18 years, you'll want to today!
各位听众 再见
So long, all.
Roz 今天节目很好 - 嗯哼
Well, Roz. That was a pretty good show. - Mm-hmm.
这么入迷看什么呢
Oh, what are you reading so intently?
哦 是<西雅图>杂♥志♥ "新精英"特刊
Oh, it's uh, "Seattle" magazine, it's their "up-and-comers" issue.
西雅图最热一百人
The hottest hundred men and women in town.
让我看看 - 你不是应该去接Chester的电♥话♥么
Oh, let me see! - Don't you wanna finish up with Chester?
你也听他说了 不着急
Oh, you heard him, he can wait.
要是你在找你自己的话 没上榜 - 哦
If you are looking for yourself, you're not in there. - Oh.
你弟弟Niles也没在里面 - 太好了
And your brother Niles isn't in there, either. - Cool!
我的天 这个新面孔是谁啊
Oh, my! Who is this fresh angel?
Madeline Marshall 第47位
Madeline Marshall, No 47.
看 还有自己的体育用品生产线
Ooh, manufactures her own line of sportswear!
真漂亮
God, she's a stunning woman!
单身 艺术投资人 斯坦福MBA
"Single, patron of the arts, MBA at Stanford."
西海岸也就这个学校能上上了
Well, if you have to go to school on the West Coast...
她最看重的男性品质
Oh, oh, oh, and what she looks for most in a man:
"善于倾听"
"Someone who knows how to...listen."
Roz 我爱上她了
Roz, I'm in love!
约她出去啊 - 开玩笑
Well, why don't you call her up and ask her out? - Oh, yeah, right!
我认真的 Frasier 你怕什么
Well, I'm serious, Frasier. What have you got to lose?
我怎么可以无缘无故给她打电♥话♥呢
I couldn't just call her out of blue.
我都不知道我是谁
She doesn't even know who I am.
你有电台节目 很多人都认识你的
You're on the radio. A lot of people know who you are.
那我为什么没上这个杂♥志♥
Yes, well then why am I not in this magazine?
因为上面都是权贵名流
Because those are important people.
我来给她办公室打电♥话♥ - 不要
I'm going to call her office. - Oh, no, no!
嘿 医生 - Bulldog
Hey, Doc! - Bulldog.
刚从健身房♥回来
Just got back from the gym.
做了一个小时的阶梯机 怎么样
Did an hour on the Stairmaster. What do you think?
像不像一对可口的圣女果
Like a couple of little, cherry tomatoes, huh?
谢谢你全家 Bulldog 我一个月不用吃沙拉了
Thank you, Bulldog. You've just put me off salads for a month.
老天 这哪位美女啊
God, what have we got here?
您好 请问Madeline Marshall在吗
Hello, is Madeline Marshall there?
是Frasier Crane医生
Dr. Frasier Crane.
等等 这个Madeline Marshall 你认识她
Wai... wait a minute, this Madeline Marshall, you know her?
不认识 我觉得她非常迷人
Well, no, no. I found her attractive
Roz擅作主张要给她打电♥话♥
and Roz insisted on calling her.
不奇怪 聪明 高雅
Wow, small wonder. Smart, sophisticated.
而且我喜欢不♥穿♥内衣的女人
And I like a woman who doesn't wear underwear.
她穿的可是商务正装 - 个人喜好而已
She is wearing a business suit. - That was a general comment.
你好 Marshall小姐
Hi. Miss Marshall?
能麻烦您稍等一下Crane医生吗 谢谢
Could you please hold for Dr Crane? Thank you.
好的 鼓起勇气再上战场
Oh, all right. Once more unto the breach.
你好 我是Frasier Crane医生
Hello. This is Dr. Frasier Crane.
我知道我们从未见过面
I know we've never met,
但就我对你的所有了解而言
but, you know, from everything I know about you,
你真是迷人极了
you just seem like the most fascinating person.
我在想可不可以 呃 还是直接说吧
I was just wondering, if, well... why not I just come out and say it...
今天能否邀你共进晚餐
Would you be so good as to have dinner with me tonight?
谢谢你的慷慨接受 Chester
Oh, well, well, that's very gracious of you to accept, Chester.
但我不是跟你说
But I didn't mean you.
Roz 你怎么不告诉我Madeline在2号♥线
Roz, you could have told me Madeline was on line two!
你也没问啊
You could have asked.
Crane先生 哪个是正确的表达方式
Mr Crane, is the proper term
"连环杀手"还是"连环杀人犯"呢
"Serial killer" Or "Serial murderer"?
"连环杀手" 怎么啦
"Serial killer". Why?
跟我妈妈汇报一下西雅图的近况而已
Oh, just letting my old Mum know what's going on in Seattle.
她要是听不到我的消息她就会很担心
She worries when she doesn't hear from me.
Niles 来一根哈瓦那雪茄配那红酒如何
Hey, Niles. How about a nice Havana to go with that wine?
谢谢
Thank you!
古巴雪茄不是违♥禁♥品♥吗
Aren't Cuban cigars illegal?
是啊 我有个朋友在西雅图机场海关工作
Yeah, I got a friend in Customs over at Sea Tac.
他从一个高中老师那查抄的
He confiscated them from some high school teacher
说是带回国用来上公民教育课的
who claimed he was bringing them into the country for a civics lesson.
我就说 什么时候人们才能懂得
I mean, when are people going to learn?
规定面前人人平等
Rules are only rules when they apply to everyone.
我很爱看抽雪茄的男人
Oh, I love to see a man with a cigar.
让我想起我的祖父
It reminds me of my grandfather.
整天嘴里叼着
Morning to night, he used to sit
一根大雪茄坐在那
with a great big stogie dangling from his lips.
我们一帮小伙伴就一直坐在他腿上
Oh, the hours we kids used to spend sitting on his lap,
玩弄他鼻子下面的黄胡须
playing with the yellow whiskers beneath his nose.
接着他就会把他还叼着雪茄的假牙拿出来
Then, he'd take out his teeth with the cigar still in them
满屋子追着我们跑
and chase us around the room.
我们一直笑一直笑
We'd all laugh and laugh.
然后我祖父就会突然发脾气
Then suddenly grandpa's mood would change,
我们为保小命赶紧跑开
and we'd all have to run for our lives.
这些回忆 千金难买♥♥啊
You can't buy memories like that.
该死的 Eddie 我知道你拿了
Damn it! Eddie, I know you took the
配这套衣服的袜子 放哪儿了
socks that go with this suit. Now, where are they?
棕袜子搭蓝西装 不对 再试试
Brown socks with a blue suit? I think not. Try again.
谢谢
Thank you.
你去哪儿 - Crane医生今晚要去相亲
And where are you off to? - Dr. Crane has a blind date tonight.
真的吗 跟谁相 - Madeline Marshall
Really? With whom? - Madeline Marshall.
她有她自己的运动用品生意
She has her own sportswear concern.
据<西雅图>杂♥志♥报道
And according to "Seattle" magazine,
她是西雅图最热100人的第47位
she is the 47th hottest person in Seattle.
那篇文章都是骗人的 - 没排上号♥是吧
That article was a sham. - Not in it, huh?
你能相信吗
Can you believe it?
我走了 我觉得今天晚上有桃花呃
Yes, well, I'm off. You know, I have a good feeling about tonight.
我心曼歌♥ 脚踏莲花
I have a song in my heart, a little dance in my step
犬涎绕足
and dog saliva around my ankles.
约会也工作
谢谢
Thank you.
太妙了 我从来没听说过这家餐馆
This is wonderful! I've never even heard of this place.
好吧 你今天有口福了
Oh, well, my goodness. You're in for a treat.
Degas是顶级法式乡村餐馆
"Degas" Is the pinnacle of French country dining.
Ettienne Degas和他的老婆女儿
It's just Ettienne Degas, his wife and daughter,
会让我们觉得宾至如归的
and they will treat us as if we were family.
我说 你告诉我听过我的节目时
Well, you know, I couldn't help being flattered
真让我觉得很荣幸
when you told me that you knew my show.
你也是我众多死忠粉中的一员吗
Can I count you one of my devoted listeners?
事实上 我的秘书是
Well, actually, my secretary listens to it,
但我每次经过她办公室时都会
but I try to catch it as much as I can
尽量多听些内容
when I cross back and forth through her office.
晚安 先生小姐 欢迎来到Degas
Bonsoir, monsieur, madame, and welcome to "Degas".
我们今晚的特别餐点是美味的香酥鸭
Our special tonight is our fabulous crispy duck.
好吃 我们先要
Oh, yummy! And to start off
一瓶89年的Chateauneuf-du-Pape
we'll have a bottle of the Chateauneuf-du-Pape '89.
80年代里唯一优于88年的酒 相当不错
The only one in that decade to outdo the '88. That's the one to get.
好眼光
Ah, excellent choice.
你懂酒
You know wine.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表