I am raising four kids by myself.
年纪最大的不到七岁
The oldest one is not even seven
其它三个不到五岁
and the others threes are all under five.
忙于做饭 清扫
Between cooking, cleaning,
要换尿布 还经常被玩具绊倒
and changing diapers and tripping over toys...
我有时候觉得快到极限了
I feel sometimes like I am about to snap.
我该怎么办
What... What should I do?'
你有没有想过养一只小狗
Have you considered getting a puppy?
如果我们不能领养这只
If we can't have this one,
那还有没有其他的
are there any other puppies available?
没了 其他几只都找好主人了
No. We found homes for all the others.
感谢你过来一趟 再见
But thanks for coming over, bye now..
但是孩子们 我是说 Crane医生说过
But the children. I mean Dr Crane said...
别叽歪了 狗多了去了
well Don't you so wobbly,
何必单恋一只狗啊 给我
there are other dogs in the world. Now, give me that.
谢谢你们过来一趟 谢谢
Thank you for coming over. Thank you.
你们可能会想来点红酒和小馅饼
I thought you might like some wine and patty.
我给孩子们倒了点柠檬汁
I made some lemonade for the children.
Thomasons一家去哪了
Where are the Thomasons?
为什么狗还在这
Why is that dog still here?
抱歉 Crane医生
I'm sorry, Dr Crane,
我深深觉得他们不是合适的主人
but they struck me as unfit guardians.
拜托 他在动物园工作的
For God's sake. He works at the zoo!
她是护士
She's a nurse!
Billy是神父的助手
Billy's an altar boy
Kathy是露营团团员
and Kathy is a campfire girl!
他们散发着黑暗的气场
They had a dark aura.
他们有十英亩的农场
They had a ten-acre farm!
他们可以把我也领养了
If they'd taken me either, I'd gone with them!
我明白了
Oh, I see.
你觉得随便谁都可以领走这小家伙
So you want me to give the little fellow away to just anybody?
我没这么说 只是它不能留在这里
No, I'm not saying that. It's just that he can't stay here.
你好 Niles 快进来
Oh Hello, Niles. Come in.
希望你们不介意我进来坐坐
I hope you don't mind my stopping by.
Maris在主持妇女联盟高级瑜伽队活动
Maris is hosting the Women's League Senior Yoga Group.
到处是上了年纪的贵妇和紧身衣
And, well, old money and body stockings...
不用多说 欢迎你躲在这里
Say no more. You're welcome to hide out here.
看来寄宿之家还开着呐
I see the kennel is still open.
嗯 这是最后一只了
Yes, but that's the last one.
我本来也为它找了个不错的主人
I even managed to found a nice home for him,
但是Daphne觉得他们不够好
but Daphne thought the family wasn't nice enough.
吃点小馅饼 Niles
Some patty, Niles?
不是我拒绝他们的 是狗狗拒绝的
I didn't reject them. The dog did.
小狗很会看人的 好人坏人一看便知
Canines have a very keen sense of who's a nice person and who isn't.
很多时候 我选择男人就是完全依据
Why, Many's the time I've chosen a man based solely
我妈妈的猎犬对他的态度
on the way my mum's spaniel took to him.
Daphne 太荒谬了 竟然让狗帮你选约会对象
Daphne, that is preposterous, letting a dog choose your dates.
真的 如果狗狗喜欢这个男人
It's true. If a dog likes a man,
那很可能他就是个比较温和细腻的人
it's a good bet he's warm and sensitive.
我都还没有好好看过这只小混血狗
You know, I really didn't get a good look at this little tyke.
过来 孩子 来你Niles叔叔这边 哦哦
Come here, boy. Come to your Uncle Niles. Oh! Oh!
看看 他对你很有好感
Look at that. He's taken quite a shine to you.
是啊 不是一次两次了
Yes. Happens all the time.
Daphne 先把狗放下来吧
Daphne, would you mind taking the dog away please?
给Thomasons一家打个电♥话♥
Get back to the phone the Thomasons
跟他们说我们改主意了
and tell them we've reconsidered.
好吧 但是要有两个星期的试养期
All right, but only for a two-week trial.
谢谢你 - 过来 Basil
Thank you. - Come along, Basil.
跟你说了别给它取名字
I told you not to name them!
你好 爸爸 - 下午好 孩子们
Hello, Dad. - Afternoon, boys.
爸爸 我记得Eddie好像
Dad, I seem to remember that Eddie
应该和兽医预约过手术来着
had a little appointment down at the vet's.
我很难忽略一个摆在我面前的事实
I can't help but notice he still has that...
它还挂着把儿呢
certain spring in his step.
我们去过了
Yeah, well, We started heading down there,
但是路况太差了
but the traffic was a bear, you know.
难得一个晴天
You get a sunny day in this town
大家都忘了怎么开车了
and everybody forgets how to drive.
你会去重新预约的吧
You are going to reschedule, aren't you?
当然啦 我明天早上就联♥系♥他们
Oh yeah, yeah. I'll call them in the morning.
这是你第二次取消预约了
This is the second time you've canceled that appointment.
到底有什么问题
What seems to be the problem?
没问题啊 又不是什么大事
Oh, it's no problem. What's the big deal?
我明天会打电♥话♥的 放松 好吧
I'll call tomorrow. Relax, will you?'
天呐 他在舔我 - Eddie
Dear God, he's licking me! - Oh, Eddie!
Eddie 快停下
Eddie, just stop.
Niles
Oh, Niles...
你耳朵后面有肝酱
You have liver behind your ears.
我猜一定是拿饼干的时候
I imagine I must have picked up a cracker
一不小心蹭到耳朵上了
and inadvertently scratched behind my ear.
你是说你耳朵后面有一坨冷冻肉
So you are telling me had a wad of cold meat behind your ears
但是你一点感觉都没有
and you didn't feel it?
反正我会坚持这个故事的 是的
That's the story I'm sticking with, yes.
爸爸 听着 我要你保证你会处理好这件事
Dad, Dad listen, I want an assurance you'll take care of this.
好吧 - 你保证吗
Fine. - You promise?
我这个人一向说到做到
Hey, I said I'd do it and I will!
准备在我衣服上贴个条儿嘛 少来烦我
You don't have to pin a note to my sweater, get off my back!
要找我的话 我在楼下的Duck's餐馆
Anybody wants me I'll be down at Duke's.
发现没 每次他做错事 行动速度提高好多哦
Ever notice how much faster he moves when he's wrong?
很明显 他对带Eddie去那里有心理障碍
Apparently he's got a psychological block against taking Eddie down there.
看来还是得我去
Guess I'm gonna have to do it.
总得有人负责吧
Somebody has to be responsible in this family.
好吧 乖狗狗 Eddie 过来 我们走 Eddie
All right, Good boy, Eddie. Come on. Let's go. Eddie?
Niles
Uh, Niles.
Eddie 这只是个常规手术
Oh. Now, Eddie, it's a routine operation.
他们说是无痛的 虽然我是不能想象啦
They say it's almost painless, although I can't imagine...
不 Niles 我们最好还是别讨论手术
No, Niles. Perhaps it's best we don't discuss the operation.
可能会吓到他
We might spook him.
不好意思 你是说他能听懂我说的话
Excuse me? Are you saying he understands me?
他听得懂"西一早奥"(洗澡)
Well, he understands the word B-A-T-H.
谁知道他到底学会了多少英语
God knows how much English he's picked up.
好吧 笔直转万
Fine. Tu tournes a droit.
豪的 豪的 窝悄悄奏到它厚面
Ah, bon, bon. Je marcherai derriere lui..
八它引过来 呆到医生那儿 咔嚓掉它
Mais, tu es celui qui va l'amener chez le medecin pour le... snip-snip.
遮样才对嘛 我们到底在干嘛 Eddie 过来
Ah. C'es vrais, mais... What are we doing? Eddie, come here!
这太可笑了 看看它
This is ridiculous. Oh, oh, Look at him!
你看什么看
What are you staring at?
你知道为什么你在这 对吧
You know why you're here, don't you?
听着 这是为你好
Now, listen, it's for your own good.
相信我 这之后你会更开心的
Believe me, you'll be much happier afterwards.
你每天的生活一点都不会改变
Look, your day-to-day routine, it'll be exactly the same.
你可以睡觉 和小伙伴们跑来跑去
You'll be able to sleep, run around with your little buddies,
在树丛里玩耍 追鸟 舔你的
go play in the woods, chase the birds, lick your...
我说过睡觉的事了吗
Did I mention sleep?
你真是胆大包天 你知道么 你还好吧 孩子
You got a lot of nerve! You know that? You all right, boy?
他当然很好啦 老爸 为什么你这么生气
Of course his all right. Dad, why are you so upset?
我这是在帮你 - 一派胡言
I'm only doing this to help you out. - That's a load of crap!
我们一致认为这么做是有必要的 不是吗
Look, We all agreed this had to be done, right?
你看起来有些为难 所以我就挺身而出啦
You seems to had a problem with it, so I took charge.
谁要你挺身而出了
I don't need you taking charge.
Eddie是我的狗 先管好你自己吧
Eddith is my dog, so mind your own damn business.
还有件事你要搞清楚
And here's something else you should know:
我不需要 也不想要你的帮助
I don't need your help and I don't want it!
你干什么这么生气 谁带它来的有什么所谓
Why are you so upset. It doesn't matter who brought him down here.
当然有所谓 我完全有能力照顾好它
Oh, yes it does! I'm perfectly capable of taking care of him.
包括喂它 遛它和给它洗澡
Just like I feed him, walk him and give him his bath!
Eddie - 不
Eddie! - No!
看你做的好事 - 我
See what you did? - Me?
好的 谢谢 听着 Daphne会在家等消息的
OK, thanks. Oh, listen, Daphne's here in case anybody sees him.
我找了些人拿着Eddie的照片去车站找它了
I got the guys at the station circulating Eddie's picture.
我再出去找一圈
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表