我总是试图更多地了解生活中更美妙的东西
Well, I try to make it a point to acquaint myself with the finer things in life.
那么 你想了解我哪一点
Oh, well. What would you like to know about me?
首先 像你这么有魅力的男人怎么还是单身呢
Well, for starters, why is a man as charming as you still out there?
事实上
Well, actually, I...
我最近刚离婚 - 谢天谢地
I'm recently divorced. - Oh, thank goodness.
我刚还差点以为你是那种
For a second there, I thought you were one of
还跟父母住在一起的奇葩单身男
those strange single men still living with his parents!
是啊 对那些奇葩真是无比同情
Yeah, yeah. Your heart really has to go out to those sad sacks.
我也离婚了 - 看来我们有很多共同点
I'm divorced also. - Oh well, we have so much in common.
我把他和我妹妹捉奸在床 - 太妙了
I caught him cheating with my sister. - Fabulous!
我也是受过这么一遭
The same thing happened to me.
我天哪 我妹还真是交游四方啊
Boy, my sister gets around.
真好 你能这么一笑了之
It is good to see that you've still kept your sense of humour.
也是 但这样的事总归很难忘怀 是吧
Yeah, but it isn't easy to get over something like that, is it?
很难
No.
是很难 多少个夜晚我问自己
No, it's not. Those nights when you ask yourself,
"怎么会发生这种事 是我太木讷不解风情吗"
"How could this have happened? Was I insensitive to her needs?"
"是我太专注于工作了吗"
"Was I too devoted to my work?"
"还是因为我床上技不如人"
"Was I simply not good enough in bed?"
是个原因你就想
You'll reach for anything.
你说什么 你怀孕了 - 小点儿声
What are you telling me? You are pregnant? - Keep your voice down!
妈 就跟你说了他会这样
I told you, Mama, I told you he would be like this!
孩子父亲是谁 我要知道 是谁
Who is the father? I want to know! Who is the father?
我不会说的
I won't tell you!
哈 等我揪出了这男的 非杀了他不可
Ha, ha, ha! When I find this man, I will kill him!
把他脖子当烂法棍一样捏碎
And snap his neck like a stale baguette!
先生 小姐 您的酒 - 对 就是这个
Monsieur and Madame, your wine. - Yes, that's the one.
好的 我去开酒
Bon, bon, bon, I will just go and open it.
这将是个难忘的晚上 是吧 - 是的 非常难忘
Ah, this will be a night to remember, non? - Oh, yes.
你说不说 - 不 不说
Are you going to tell me? - No, no!
要不要换到这条路的蛤蜊餐厅去
You know that there's a clam house up the road
那里设有迟到座位
that has a late seating.
不用了 我觉得我们
Oh, no, I think we're getting
在这里娱乐费会花得物有所值
the most bang for our entertainment buck right here.
哦 结婚35年 我到底看上你什么了
Oh, thirty-five years of marriage, what did I ever see in you?
你觉得我没受够你吗 还有你的墨鱼汤
Ah, you don't think I'm sick of you? You and your cuttlefish bisque!
我往里面吐满了口水
I spit in your cuttlefish bisque!
先生 小姐 这是我们法国乡野有名的一道美味
Voila, monsieur, madame. It's a delicacy from our little village in France.
墨鱼汤
Cuttlefish bisque.
说来也怪 我中午就吃的墨鱼
What are the odds? I had cuttlefish for lunch.
啊 不用 你用不着 你可以离开我的房♥子 Yvette
Ah, no, no, no, you don't have to! You can leave my house, Yvette!
不好意思 先生
Pardon, monsieur.
您是在电台里给人提供咨♥询♥的那位吗
Are you not the one who gives advice on the radio?
你听我的节目 - 不 我的帮厨听
You listen to my show? - No, but my Sous-chef does.
我每次经过厨房♥的时候都听到
And I hear you as I walk back and forth through the kitchen.
先生 您得帮帮我 Etienne
Monsieur, you must help me! Etienne!
别啊 大家都出来了
No, you know, listen, if... if everyone comes out here,
鸭子烧过头怎么办
how will you know when our duck is crispy?
这是电台上的那位医生 是吧 - 啊 对 对
Etienne, this is the doctor from the radio, en? - Ah, oui, oui, oui!
先生 麻烦您了 您务必和我丈夫谈谈
Please, monsieur. You must talk to my husband.
我女儿怀了小孩
My daughter is with child.
他个老顽固不懂这种事情时有发生
And he does not understand that these things happen.
别跟我讲 去跟这个浪货讲
Don't talk to me. Talk to this tramp!
您能相信我女儿做出这种事吗 夫人
Do you believe my daughter, madame?
你真该认识认识我妹妹
You should meet my sister.
我当时跟你结婚的时候不也是怀着孕吗
As if I wasn't pregnant when we got married, eh?
我怎么就没在打仗的时候死了一了百了呢
Oh, I wish I had been killed in the war!
你这逃兵 想死都难
Oh, it's hard to get killed when you run the other way!
安静 安静
All right, silence! Silence!
你们俩都冷静冷静 我来想想办法
Both of you just try to calm down. I'll see what I can do.
Degas先生 你现在很愤怒 这是个暂时的情绪
Monsieur Degas, you are angry now. That is a temporary emotion.
你这么崩溃是因为你觉得
You are devastated because you think
你和你女儿之间的感情纽带断裂了
the bond between a father and a daughter has been broken.
她不再是你天真纯洁的小女儿
She is no longer your little girl.
但这是不可能的 父女感情的纽带不会断裂
But that's not possible. That bond cannot be broken.
就算是这个躲在角落里年轻人也不行
Not even by that young man cowering there
显然他是孩子的父亲
in the corner who is so obviously the father.
过来 没事的
Come out! Come out, it's all right.
麻烦加点水
We need more water.
是你 连水到倒不好你 怎么就让我女儿怀上了
You? You can't even get water in a glass! How did you do this?
Degas先生 请
Monsieur Degas, please.
抱住您女儿 告诉她你真实的感受
Hold your daughter in your arms and tell her how you really feel.
Yvette 啊 Yvette 我的小可爱 我爱你
Yvette... ah, Yvette, Yvette, ma petite, I love you...
谢谢您 先生 谢谢您
Thank you, monsieur. Thank you!
您真是活菩萨啊 Mioselle夫人 您真是幸运
You are a god! And you, Madame Moiselle, are very lucky.
我也开始这么觉得了
I'm starting to realise that.
又一个与Frasier Crane医生一起度过的
Just another evening out with...
平常的晚上
Dr Frasier Crane.
一起远离喧嚣吧
嗨 Roz - 嘿 Frasier
Hi, Roz. - Hey, Frasier.
再次谢谢你
Again, thank you.
不用谢 Frasier 这两周你天天都过来谢谢我
It's OK, Frasier. You've thanked me every day for last two weeks.
但是要不是因为你 我怎么可能遇见Madeline呢
But if it hadn't been for you, I never would have met... oh... Madeline.
我们昨天晚上又出去了
It's just... you know, we went out again last night.
我们两个真是太来电了 一起说话 一起欢笑
And it's just perfect between us! We talk, we can laugh at the same thing...
停停停 你有没有想过
Just stop. Did it ever occur to you that,
我这边正遭遇成年以后最糟糕的一次男人荒
since I'm in one of the worst dating droughts in my entire adult life,
你还成天在我耳边跟个花季少女一样
that to hear you prattling on like a giggling schoolgirl
叽叽喳喳你的幸福日记
about your storybook romance
会不会有点烦啊
might be the teensiest bit irritating?
不好意思 我真没意识到
No, it hadn't, and you're right, Roz.
对不起 我有时会很木讷
I'm sorry. Sometimes I can be so insensitive.
但是我跟你讲 Madeline正在帮我改这个坏习惯
But, you know, Madeline's helping me with that.
她真是太完美了 各个角度无懈可击
She is so good. She is so good, in, like, every way.
我天哪 - 对不起 对不起
God! - Sorry. I'm sorry.
可是我从离婚后就没有过这种感觉
It's just I haven't felt this way since, since my divorce.
每个地方都觉得很对劲
Everything seems so right!
我还没这么说过 但是我要说出来
You know, I haven't said this out loud, but here goes.
有可能她就是我一起度过余生的那个女人
It's possible that she could be the woman I spend the rest of my life with.
去 快去 结个婚 生一堆娃
Go. Go do that! Get married. Have a couple of kids.
搬到乡下去 养只小狗 从此过上幸福快乐的生活
Move out to the country. Buy a puppy. Live happily ever after!
只要别在我耳边叽叽喳喳 我要男朋友
Just don't tell me about it! I need a boyfriend.
亲爱的Roz 亲爱的 可怜的Roz
Dear Roz. Dear, silly Roz.
亲爱的 可怜的 饥渴的Roz
Dear, silly, horny Roz.
哦 快看 是 - 这一定是Madeline - 没错
Oh, oh, look! It's... - That must be Madeline. - Yes!
Madeline 嗨 这是Roz Roz 这是Madeline
Madeline, hi! Hi, Madeline, Roz. Roz, Madeline.
你怎么过来了啊
Oh, god, what a surprise to see you!
希望你不介意我过来
Well, I hope you don't mind me stopping by,
10分钟后我要在街对面跟一个采购商开会
but I have a meeting with a buyer across the street in ten minutes
我想跟你商量个事
And there is something I wanted to talk to you about.
来 请坐
Oh, well, here, please, have a seat.
我们刚开始约会的时候 都同意了
Well, you know when we first started going out, we both agreed
不着急身体接触
we didn't want to rush into the physical part
要等到时机合适的时候
that we'd save ourselves for the right moment.
难道是现在
It's now?
不是
No, actually.
我是在想 你觉得
Uh, I was wondering what you
我们一起出去度过周末如何
thought about us going away for the weekend,
就我们两个
just the two of us.
这样没法看我的周末档了 但肯定赞成
Well, I'd miss my favourite shows, but sure.
我觉得出去个两三天
I was thinking two, three days.
我觉得一个星期更好
I was thinking more like a week.
好 现在的问题是 什么时候
OK, now for the really big question: when?
当然是一到就开始
Well, the minute we get there.
不是这个意思 我是说什么时候去
No. Actually, I meant, when do we go?
哦 哦 让我看看
Oh, oh, yes. Let's see.
现在看来 我16号♥那个周末有空
Now, let's see, I am good for... the week of the 16th.
16号♥啊 不行 收听率调查周
The 16th... Oh, no. Sweeps week.
Sweeps Week是指尼尔森数据公♥司♥针对广大媒体用户开展收拾情况调查的一周
23号♥如何 - 不行 有个展览会 30号♥呢
How about the 23rd? - No. No. Trade show. 30th?
不行 - 那我们只能看下个月了
No. - That puts us into the next month.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表