第二季 第二集
星期天 和Eddie一起在公园
爱猫的女人
拿点肉酱 抹于耳后
医生 不要
Frasier Crane医生 倾听您的烦恼
盯梢
你这是在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
帮你儿子熨袜子
Ironing your son's socks.
你干嘛不团成一团
Why don't you twist them into balls
就像我的袜子那样
like you do mine?
他说那样会破坏羊绒
He says it bruises the cashmere.
他要把他们熨平折好
He likes them pressed, folded,
然后整齐地放在袜子收纳盒里
then neatly arranged in sock dividers.
我曾经在产品目录里面看到过
I saw them in a catalogue once,
当时就想谁会买♥♥这么白♥痴♥的东西
but couldn't imagine who in the world would ever buy such silly things.
当然啦 那会我还不认识Crane医生
Of course, I hadn't met Dr Crane yet.
我们曾经以为医院把别人的小孩给我们了
We used to think there'd been some sort of mix-up at the hospital.
当然 Niles出生以后
Of course, when Niles came along,
我们就知道是自己想太多了
it shot that theory all to hell.
老爸 老爸 拜托 杯垫
Oh, Dad, Dad, please. Coaster.
你的啤酒在"出汗"
Your beer is sweating.
我也是
So am I.
你要往我屁♥股♥底下也垫一个么
You wanna shove one of those under my can?
如果能的话 他肯定会的
If he could, he would.
Greenway女士 真高兴见到你
Oh, Mrs Greenway, what a pleasant surprise.
我就知道是他
I knew it. That's him.
进来说吧
Won't you come in?
我一定要再见它一次才能确定
I had to see him again, before I am sure,
现在我能确定了
but now I'm positive.
就是这个放荡的小杂种
That is the horny little mixed breed
让我的Phoebe怀孕的
who got my Phoebe pregnant.
你不能就这么冲进来对着我家狗兴师问罪
Hey, you can't just bust in here accusing my dog.
明明就是它
Oh, it's him all right!
它在公园里一直跟着Phoebe 撵都撵不走
I had to keep shooing him away from Phoebe in the park!
看看他
Look at him.
他根本不在意他毁了谁的生活
He doesn't care whose life he's ruined!
他只关心自己的私欲是否得到满足
All he cares about is his own selfish pleasure!
你知道你的问题是什么吗 Dorothea
You know what your problem is, Dorothea?
你脾气太差了
You got a bad attitude.
所以在公园里没人肯坐在你旁边
That's why nobody sits with you in the park.
Greenway女士 Eddie没机会做爸爸的
Mrs Greenway. There's no way Eddie could be the father.
它做过绝育了
He's been neutered.
真的么 那你们谁来解释一下这个
Oh, really? Well then, how do you explain these?
天呐
Oh, my God!
它们就是迷你Eddie
They're miniature Eddies!
它们真是太可爱了
Oh, aren't they adorable? Oh!
我真高兴你这么想
Well, I'm glad you think so,
它们现在归你了
because they're yours.
坏狗
Oh, Bad dog!
看看你做了什么
Look what you did!
你先拿着
Here, take these.
爸爸 你给我解释一下
Dad, Dad, I expect an explanation.
我一直认为Eddie已经做过手术了
All this time I thought Eddie had been fixed.
你自己看看就知道啦
All you had to do was look.
我想说 我还没有那么无聊
Well, I'm glad to say I've never been that bored.
可爱到想咬它们一口啊
Oh, Couldn't you just eat 'em up?
神啊 求你 别 别爱上它们
Oh, for God's sake, please don't, don't love them.
他们会认为这就是他们的家了
They'll think they're staying.
赶紧从沙发上拿下去
Keep them off the couch.
你怎么能让它在公园里到处乱跑
What did you thinking let him run free in the park?
它对我的浴巾加热器那股痴缠的劲儿
Haven't you seen the way he trys romances
你又不是不知道
my towel warmer?
他整天闷在家里
Look, he's cooped up here all day.
所以难得去次公园
When we go to the park,
我就解开链子让他锻炼锻炼
I let him off the leash so he can get a little exercise.
很明显 他不止做了那事
Apparently, that's not all he got.
我给这只起了个超赞的名字
I think I've found the perfect name for this one.
打住
STOP!
狗不需要名字
Dogs only need names
除非你准备叫它们 这明显没可能
if you are planning to call them to you, which we are not.
你给我听着 你给我回到箱子里面去
Oh, now listen you, you get right back in there,
你这个肮脏的小家伙 天呐
you mangy little thing! Oh, my God...
好 好了 我要赶去电台了
All right. All right now I've got to run down to the radio station,
但是我们要好好讨论一下
but believe me we are going to be having a discussion about this
等我回
when I get back...
放松 Frasier 我明天会带Eddie去做手术的
Oh, relax, Frasier. I'll have Eddie taken care of tomorrow.
是啊 最好如此
Yes, well you better.
Daphne 把那个箱子给我
Daphne, give me that box, please.
你要把这些小狗狗带到哪里去
Where are you taking the puppies?
看看能不能在电台解决掉几只
To see if I can unload some down at the station.
我们就不能养一段时间么
Oh, couldn't we just keep them for a while?
不 不 不能给它们机会子承父业
No, no, we don't want them taking after their father.
可能已经太晚了
May be too late already.
神呐 不要再盯着我啦
Oh, for God's sake. Stop staring at me!
你好 tRoz 你今天真漂亮
Hello, Roz. Don't you look lovely.
我知道箱子里是什么 我不想要
I know what's in the box. I don't want one.
但是我还什么都没说呢
But I didn't say anything.
会计部Betty已经打电♥话♥提醒过我了
Betty from accounting called to warn me.
你从哪儿搞来这些狗的
Where did you find them anyway?
我家客厅
In my living room.
这些是Eddie的混血小崽子们
These are Eddie's mongrel seed.
你知道有谁想要六个小狗崽的么
You don't know anybody that wants six puppies, do you?
六个 厉害啊 Eddie
Six? All right, Eddie!
拜托
Oh, please.
我在走廊里来回走了一个小时
I've been traipsing up and down in the hallway for an hour
想找人领养它们
trying to unload them.
还是一无所获
I haven't had the slightest bit of luck.
Frasier 不是所有人都喜欢狗的
Well Frasier, not everybody likes dogs.
比如我 我是爱猫人士
Take me. I'm a cat person.
不是说我会买♥♥猫咪杯子 猫咪日历 或其他东西
It's not like I'd buy a cat mug cat calender or anything,
但是我小时候养过一只猫
but I had a cat when I was growing up.
我们几乎形影不离
We were almost inseparable.
叫Muffles还是Scruffles 反正类似的名字
Muffles or Scruffles, something like that.
其实哦 Roz
You know, Roz,
可能你的内心深处是个爱狗人士
it's entirely possible there's a dog lover inside you
只是缺个契机
just dying to get out.
你不觉得吗
Don't you think so?
拜托 来嘛 来嘛
Come on, come on, come on,
就 就看一眼 咱们就来看一眼
just, just take a look, just have a look, let's have a look...
哦 太可爱了 过来 小家伙
Oh, he's adorable! Oh, come here, little fella!
你真是世界上最可爱的小家伙了
Oh. Aren't you the cutest little thing?
亲一下 亲一下
Give me a kiss. Give me a kiss.
喔 我也爱你
Oh! I love you too.
给你 开心啦
There. Happy now?
Roz 你怎么能就这么把它扔一边
Roz, how can you just toss him aside
你刚刚表现地那么爱它
after such a tender display of affection?
我对男人也这样
I can do it with men, too.
快点 Frasier 节目快要开始了
Come on. Frasier It's time to start the show.
Phil 小狗 小狗哦
Phil, puppy! Puppy!
都跟我对着干
They're all on to me.
好吧 你们也给我乖一点
All right, now, you guys behave yourselves.
你好 西雅图 我是Crane医生
Hello, Seattle. This is Dr Frasier Crane,
在KACL780电台 为您直播
coming to you from KACL 780 Talk Radio.
之后三个小时 我会陪着大家
I'll be with you for the next three hours.
Roz 第一位来电听众是谁
So Roz, who's our first caller?
四号♥线的Rita
We have Rita on line four.
家里的事情让她不堪重负
She's feeling a little overwhelmed at home.
你好 Rita 你请讲
Hello, Rita. I'm listening.
Crane 医生
Yeah, Dr Crane.
Crane医生 谢谢你接我电♥话♥
Oh, Dr Crane, I'm e...thank you for taking my call.
我跟你讲 我
I...I tell you, I...
我快要疯了
I'm about to lose my mind.
我独自抚养四个孩子
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表