虽然有误差的可能 但我还是相信他是爱我的
and I'm convinced to within an acceptable margin of error, that he loves me.
Frederick喜欢他吗 - 特别喜欢
Does Frederick like him? - He is crazy zbout him
哦 - 喔 Frasier
Oh. - Oh, Frasier.
Brian永远无法取代你的位置
Brian could never take your place that way.
你是Frederick的爸爸
You're Frederick's father.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
哇 看来他们和好了
Wow, it looks like they made up.
大家好啊 - Lilith 见到你真是太惊喜了
Hello, everyone. - Lilith, what a pleasant surprise!
Bora Bora好玩吗
How was Bora Bora?
皮肤终于晒得有点黑了嘛
Never seen you looking so tan.
天呐 那冬天她得白成什么样啊
My God, what does she look like in winter?
各位 我们有好消息要宣布 Lilith又要结婚了
Everyone we have some happy news. Lilith is going to be married again.
和谁 - 不是我
To who? - Someone else.
太好了 恭喜你啊
Oh, that's great! Congratulations!
喜闻乐见啊
Wonderful!
谢谢
Oh. Yes.
真是太好了 什么时候结婚啊
Just wonderful, when's the happy occasion?
明天 在拉斯维加斯
Tomorrow, in Las Vegas.
Lilith 还是你会选啊 够俗气
Oh, Lilith! How delightfully kitschy.
因为你是二婚 所以就想嘲讽下婚姻制度
It's your second marriage so you're to poke fun at the institution
特地选在全世界最俗烂的地方结婚
by getting married in the tackiest place you could possibly choose.
Brian的家人住在拉斯维加斯
Brian's family lives in Las Vegas.
是嘛 那真是太巧了
Well, isn't that convenient?
有人可以陪你去博物馆了
You'll have someone to show you the museums.
很高兴再次见到你们大家 - 我来送你
It was lovely seeing you all again. - I'll just walk you out.
希望这件事情不会让你太烦心
Well, I hope you haven't found all this too unsettling.
不 不会 你再婚是件好事
No, no. You know, I think it's actually good that you're getting remarried.
否则我们俩下半辈子
I mean, otherwise we could have spent the rest of our lives
都会纠结离婚是不是个错误的决定
wondering whether our divorce was a mistake,
纠结当时是不是不够努力
if we should have tried to work it out.
问题在于我 还是你 还是我们 或者就是你
Was it me? Was it you? Was it us? Was it you?
现在我们可以往前看了
Now we can move on.
你接下来什么打算
What's next for you?
想办法缓和一下我和Madeline的关系
I suppose I'll try to smooth things over with Madeline.
一定要加油啊 Frasier 她应该值得你的付出
Try very hard,Fraiser. She seems worth it.
要跟她好好解释一下
Well, she'll need convincing.
要不我再带她去一次Bora Bora吧
You know, I guess I could ask her back to Bora Bora with me,
这次我要把全套装备都准备好
You know, I'll lay on the whole package this time.
先把机票买♥♥好 酒店订好
I'll buy the airplane tickets first, pay for the hotel,
租一部豪华轿车
get a limo,
还有香槟 鱼子酱 所有一切都准备妥当
champagne and caviar, the whole nine yards.
顺利的话 就能让她重新爱上我 抱得美人归
With any luck I'll sweep her off her feet and into my bed...
我真是有一套啊
I do own it, you know.
要亲一下新娘吗 - 荣幸之至
Would you like to kiss the bride? -It would be my pleasure.
你真为我高兴吗 - 那是当然
You're really happy for me? - Well, yes, of course.
你应该理解的 即使我没有跳起来大喊"好耶"
You'll understand, though, if I don't jump up and down and yell "Yippee!"
嗯 你那样子我已经见识过了
Yes. I've already seen that.
我们把之前没做完的事情继续下去吧 Frasier
Now why don't we pick up where we left off, Frasier?
天呐 - Frasier
Oh, my God. - Frasier?
天呐
Oh, my God!
Diane Chambers
吓死我了
Oh. Oh, my...
天呐 刚做了个特别恐怖的梦
Oh, God, I just had the most frightening dream!
还好有你在
Thank God I'm here with you!
Frasier 你的梦我们还有一个礼拜的时间去分♥析♥
Frasier, we have all week to analyse your dream.
但是 我们的浴室里现在有只大虫子
Right now, there's a huge bug in the shower.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表