下次灌浆的时候
Oh, that's the last time I tried to
千万不能忘了带橡胶手套
get grout up without wearing rubber gloves.
现在指甲里都黏糊糊的
I've so much gunk under my nails,
像给猪打完虫回来似的
I look like I've been worming a pig.
相信我 英国口音绝对加分
Trust me, the English accent will sell it.
审查Crane兄弟
噢 天呐 噢 这简直比我想象的更好
Oh, yes. Oh, it's everything I ever imagined it would be and more.
这什么味道 Crane医生
What's that smell, Dr Crane?
权力的味道
That's power.
噢 Daphne 叫我Frasier就行
Oh Daphne, just call me Frasier.
我不想别人知道你给我工作 好吗
I don't want people know that you work for me, alright?
如果他们问起 就说我们约会半年了
If they ask, we've been dating for six months.
好吧 Frasier
All right, Frasier.
还有别的事吗 Frasier
Anything else, Frasier?
我们是恋人还是纯炮♥友♥啊 Frasier
Now are we in love or is this just a physical thing, Frasier?
你够了
Just stop that.
Niles Niles 聊怎么样了
Oh, Niles. Niles, how goes the chase?
非常好
Brilliantly.
Daphne
Daphne.
晚上好 Crane医生 - 你怎么来了
Evening, Dr. Crane. - What are you doing here?
噢 Frasier去哪都带着我 对吧宝贝
Oh, Frasier takes me everywhere, don't you, sweetheart?
我去吃点餐前小点心
I think I'll go sample some hors d'oeuvres.
很快回来 亲爱的
Back in a minute, darling.
宝贝 亲爱的 - 我的女伴临时有事
Sweetheart? Darling? - My date cancelled.
Daphne代替她来 拜托
Daphne's filling in, all right?
你不会真觉得我俩在约会吧
You can't honestly think that I'd end up going out with Daphne?
你是个男人 她又那么美
Well, you are a man. She is a goddess,
而且她的卧室离你的才41步
whose bedroom is after all only 41 steps from your own.
既然你提到这个 Maris在哪呢
I'm completely on the related topic, Where's Maris?
刚才我见她跟一个候选人的妻子道歉
The last I saw she was apologizing to another candidate's wife.
显然她把一整盘热的蟹肉
Apparently, Maris bumped a entire chafing dish of crabmeat
洒到了那个可怜女人的低胸礼服上
into the poor woman's décolletage.
意外总会发生
Accidents will happen.
是啊 只要前菜不撤的话
Yes. As long as it keeps the hors d'oeuvres flowing, they will.
我的天呐 Niles 快来摸摸这皮革
My God, Niles, feel this leather.
噢 我吃过的布丁都比这硬实
Oh, I have had pudding stiffer than this.
Frasier 那是Kenneth Spencer
Frasier, Kenneth Spencer.
是的 Niles 加入耶鲁的优等生荣誉学会的确很棒
Yes, Niles. I'm sure it was satisfying being Phi Beta Kappa at Yale,
但是成为普林斯顿的学生
but surely you would have been happier
更了不起不是吗
to wear all the orange and black of Princeton?
当然 只要是个人都会这样决定的
Of course anyone who's anyone went Princeton.
你好 我是Kenneth Spencer 无意中听到你们聊天
Excuse me, I'm Kenneth Spencer. Couldn't help overhear you.
其实 我就是普林斯顿的学生
As it happens, I went to Princeton.
噢 不会吧
Oh, no!
这么巧
What are the odds?
你好 我是Frasier Crane医生 这是我弟弟
Saw me. I'm Dr Frasier Crane. This is my brother,
Niles Crane医生 出色的精神科专家
Dr Niles Crane, the eminent psychiatrist.
我哥哥太谦虚了 他出色的时候
My brother's too kind. He was already eminent
我还是个小屁孩呢
when my eminence was merely imminent.
尝尝鱼子酱 Fraiser - 谢谢
Try this caviar, Frasier. - Thanks.
抱歉去这么久
I'm sorry it took so long
我碰到了最棒的Edgar van Cortland
but I met the most charming gentleman, Edgar van Cortland.
Van Cortland 我以为他不是会员了
Van Cortland. I thought he lost his membership in the S&L scandal.
他被判无罪了 所以恢复了会员身份
Actually he was acquitted of all charges and reinstated in the club.
他是清白的 - 不 只是被判无罪
Oh, he was innocent. - No. Just acquitted.
所以说现在只有一个名额了吗
So does that mean there's only one membership?
对 但是别担心 你们有一个选上了
Yes. Oh but not too worry, if one should be selected.
另一个可以作为客人出席
you can always bring the other along as a guest.
如果只有一个人的话
Well, if only one of us can honored become a member,
希望是你 Frasier
I hope it would be you, Frasier.
这种精神很高尚啊 - 这对他非常重要
That's a very noble sentiment. - Well, I know how much it means to him.
我们不能让自杀再次上演了
We can't risk another splashy suicide attempt.
太机智了 Niles 用幽默化解紧张
That's very amusing, Niles, using humor to defuse a tense situation.
我想你因为恐吓总统进监狱的时候
I'm sure that stood you on good side
这种性格帮了你大忙吧
When you were in prison for threatening the president.
Kenneth Kenneth - 失陪一下
Kenneth, Kenneth. - Excuse me.
快停下 你们俩想这么互相揭短
Oh, stop it! Do you intend to stand here
把所有的机会都毁了吗
running each other down and ruin both your chances?
对 对 不想 - 你说的对 - 谢了
No, no. - Of course you're right. - Thank you.
来点鸡尾酒吗 先生们
Cocktails, gentlemen?
好的 18年陈酿的低地纯麦芽威士忌
Oh, yes. Your best 18-year-old Lowland single-malt Scotch.
品味非常不错啊
That's a discriminating choice.
是的 我哥哥对各种酒都非常了解
Yes, my brother has a extensive knowledge of fine wines and spirits.
显然和酒吧女招待同居多年
Undoubtedly acquiring during years
令他受益匪浅
when he was shacked up with a barmaid.
我妈问我
So my mum says,
"你为啥从不带男友来见我"
"How can you never bring your boyfriends out to meet me?"
我说 "妈 去威斯康辛的飞机要四小时
I say, "Mum, plane trip to Wisconsin takes four hours
那比我大多数感情都长了"
that's longer than most of my relationships last."
噢 是Niles 别看他 假装没看见他
Oh it's Niles. Don't look at him. Pretend we don't see him.
真成熟啊 Frasier
Real mature, Frasier.
就因为这个背后中伤我的人
Thanks for that backstabber I'll never get to say
我再没机会说我准备了一辈子的话了
The phrase I've been rehearsing for a lifetime:
"有事的话 去俱乐部找我"
"If you need me, I'll be at my club."
太无聊了吧 你俩都欠对方一个道歉
Frasier, this is so boring. Don't you both own each other an apology?
是的 但是上次是我先道歉的
Well yes, but I was the first who apologized last time.
等等 所以这次该他道歉了 那我可以成熟点了
Oh wait,I mean it's his turn. Oh goody! I can be mature about this.
Niles - Frasier
Niles. - Frasier.
昨晚的事之后 我觉得该有人道歉吧
After last night behavior, I believe an apology is in order.
我同意
I agree.
那么
Well?
那么啥 - 该你了 上次我先道歉的
Well what? - It's your turn, I apologized first last time.
不是你
No, you didn't.
是我
I did.
我记得上次莫奈画展上对骂之后
So I just think we remember with after that shouting at the Monet exhibit.
我让我秘书留了个真诚的道歉给你
I had my secretary left a heartfelt apology with your service.
对啊 那是该我了
So you did. It is my turn again.
该死
Damn!
对不起 - 我也是
I'm sorry. - Me, too.
是我太差劲了
I'm a terrible person.
真不敢相信 咱俩竟然翻脸 - 太尴尬了
I can't believe we just turned on each other like that! - It was embarrassing.
只是因为我的毕生梦想
My only excuse is that
就是加入像帝国这样的优秀俱乐部
all my life I dreamed of belonging to an exclusive club like the Empire.
我小时候用泰迪熊组了俱乐部
Even as a child, when I formed clubs with my Teddy bears,
但它们都怕我 所以不能算
they were always too afraid, didn't make them count.
你好 是的 我是Crane医生
Hello. Yes, this is Dr Crane.
是俱乐部打来的
This is the club.
有什么事吗
Yes?
我知道了 谢谢你们考虑我
I see. Thank you for considering me.
如果你想跟我哥说话 他也在
If you'd care to speak to my brother, he's right here.
礼貌点
Be gracious.
你好 是的 知道了 谢谢您的通知
Hello. Yes, I see. Thank you very much for calling.
再见
Goodbye.
别伤心
Don't let it get you down.
我们这么久都好好地过来了 现在也行
We got along fine without them before long ago. Get along fine now.
我们没进也能好好的吧 是吗
We're getting along fine without them, aren't we?
Niles - 天呐 你进了
Niles. - Oh, my God. You got in.
恭喜
Congratulations.
我最好赶快去告诉Maris一声
I'd better go break the news to Maris.
相信我 Niles 即使我进了
Believe me Niles, you're getting passed
但你没有进 我也根本开心不起来
over this has, has drained every drop of joy from this.
谢谢 你是个好哥哥
Thank you. You're a good brother.
太棒了 我进了 我进了
Yes! I got in! I got in! I got!
我要去屋顶上大喊 请所有人喝拿铁
Shout it from the rooftops! Lattes for everyone!
今天是我最骄傲的一天
This is the proudest day of my life!
当然了 家人更加重要
Of course... what really matters is family.
求我
Beg.
快点 小伙子 我们不是练习了吗
Come on, boy,we've been working on this.
你能行的 求我
You can do it. Beg.
坐下
Sit.
好孩子
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表