浪费掉整个晚上 或者 还有个选择
and fritter the night away, or - here's a thought -
你们可以自己去搞清楚这事
you could just go down there and find out for yourselves.
其实 她倒是旁观者清啊
You know, for a lay person, she has a way of cutting right through the crap.
匿名者之地
我的天哪 满屋子的老爸
Oh, my God! It's a roomful of Dads!
噢 看 他在那儿 - 噢 看看他被众星捧月的样子
Oh, look, there he is, there he is! - Oh, look at him... just holding court.
难怪他这么喜欢这里
No wonder he likes it down here so much.
他们都翘首期盼他的每一句话
They're all hanging on his every word.
我从没见过在他
Oh, there's the most fun I have ever seen in him
在没拿着遥控器的情况下这么高兴
without a remote control in his hand.
嘿 Frasier Niles 真高兴你俩来了
Hey! Frasier, Niles! I'm glad you could make it.
快进来
Come on in.
我想让你们见见几个曾经和我在一个部队里的家伙
I want you to meet some of the guys I was on the force with.
嘿 大伙们 我的孩子们 这是Fasier 他在电台工作
Hey, guys! These are my boys. This is Frasier. He's on the radio.
这是Marty的儿子 在电台工作
This is Marty's kid, the guy on the radio!
嘿 Frasier 我是Joe Herman 真高兴看到你
Hey, Frasier, Joe Herman, nice to meet you.
嘿 听着这个
Hey, check this out:
"您请说"
"I'm listening."
就像我自己的录音回放
It's like a recording of myself.
老爸 老爸 老爸 - 干嘛
Dad... dad, dad. - What?
喔 这是我另一个儿子 Niles
Oh, this is my other son, Niles.
他也是个心理学家
He's a psychiatrist, too.
娶了个有钱人 - 好样的
He married money! - All right!
Duke Duke 快来 我想让你见见我的儿子们
Oh, Duke, Duke, come on! I want you to meet my boys.
这位是Frasier 这位是Niles
This is Frasier and this is Niles.
嘿 你们好吗 来两杯杜克特调酒如何
Hey, how are you? Hey, how about a couple of Duke's specials for you guys?
名字是 - 锅炉制♥造♥工
What would those be? - Boilermakers.
一小杯威士忌 加啤酒
Shot of whisky. Beer back.
噢 要命 总是喝那些
Oh, darn! We've been drinking those all night.
要不换成雪莉酒吧
Maybe it's time to switch to sherry.
请来两杯锅炉工 谢谢
Two boilermakers, please.
终于见到真人了
It's great finally meeting you guys.
你们还很小的时候 Marty就不停和我们说起
Marty's been telling us about you since you were kids.
喔 老爸 - 告诉你吧 Frasier
Oh... Dad! - I'll tell you, Frasier,
听说你老婆背着你在外边鬼混的时候
we all felt terrible when we heard your wife
我们都替你难过
was screwing around behind your back.
她叫啥名字来着 - Lilith
What was her name again? - Lilith!
嘿 那是个漫漫长夜 好不
Hey, it was a slow night, all right?
好了 好了 各位 安静一下 我想敬杯酒
All right, all right, everybody, settle down. I want to make a toast.
三十年来 杜克酒吧就像我第二个家
For 30 years, Duke's has been my own away from home.
环顾四周 满座好友
I look around and I see a lot of friends.
我会想念你们的 也会想念这个场所
I wanna say I'm gonna to miss you. I'm gonna miss this joint, too.
让那些为了造什么该死的迷你购物中心
And may there be a special place in hell
而要拆掉这里的混♥蛋♥们全都下地狱去吧
for those SOBs who are tearing it down to build some damn mini-mall!
草场木材地♥产♥那些虚伪阴险的混♥蛋♥们
Those snivelling, rat-faced bastards from Meadow Wood Properties!
敬杜克 - 敬杜克
To Duke's! - To Duke's!
再来两杯
Two more!
和你的律师谈过了吗 - 是的 他审查了合同
Did you talk to your lawyer? - Yes. He's examined the contract.
挑不出错误
Checks are cleared.
我甚至找总合伙人谈过了
I even spoke with the general partner,
他说这事根本没可能
he said there was no way they are willing to even consider moving the site.
一切已成定局
The deal's going through.
也许我们可以让杜克酒吧
Maybe we could have Duke's
做个历史性标志建筑的声明
declared a historical landmark.
它在那开了四十年了
They've been there for forty years.
我觉得行不通 Niles 他们已经拆掉了西雅图
I doubt it, Niles. They already tore down Seattle's
第一家驿马快信办公楼来建这地方
first Pony Express office to build this place.
我去 - 咖啡来啦 同志们
Damn! - Here you go, guys.
一杯卡布奇诺 一杯拿铁 嘿 今天本小姐请客
One cappuccino, one latte and... hey, these are on me.
这愧疚感简直要把我逼疯了
This guilt is driving me crazy.
应该的 你赚得比我多十倍不止
It should. You make about ten times more than I did.
杜克酒吧包含了他的整个人生啊
Duke's was his whole life.
Niles 我们也无能为力 真的
Well, Niles. There's nothing we can do about it, really.
这么看吧 其实我们是在帮老爸
Look at it this way: we're actually doing Dad a service,
免得他出去喝酒 还有其他警♥察♥
stopping him from going out drinking. And the other policemen as well.
也许我们这算是一项社区服务
Maybe we are even performing a community service.
携枪者们少了一个狂饮的地方
Men with guns will have one less place to go and liquor up.
Roz还在啊
There's always Roz's place.
我不在的时候你们都怎么说我了
What do you say about me when I'm not around?
我想让我感觉好过点的唯一方式
I think the only way I'm going to feel better
是忍♥痛告诉老爸实情
is that I just bite the bullet and tell Dad.
噢 不行
Oh, no.
我看啊 你们这就像是一个女人
The way I see it. Your situation is like a woman in that
在某个疯狂的夜晚背叛了她男朋友
one crazy night and cheats on her boyfriend.
而这个女人去坦白只是想让自己好过点
And the only reason for this woman to confess is to make herself feel better.
所以她最好还是闭口不谈
So the best thing she can do is just keep her mouth shut.
当然 除非她的男朋友进门撞见她和劈腿对象
Unless, of course, her boyfriend walks in on her and the other guy,
因为他决定搭乘午夜航♥班♥从波兰回家
because he decides to come home from Poland on that midnight flight
而不是像之前说的那样开车回来
instead of driving back like he said he would,
那样的话 他才是说谎的那个
so in that case, he's the liar,
她为什么要感到难受呢
and why should she feel bad?
Roz 感谢你这番纯粹的假想例子
Thank you, Roz, for that purely theoretical example.
说实话 我同意你的看法
Frankly, I have to agree with you.
Niles 如果我们现在告诉他
Niles, if we tell him now,
只会对他造成伤害 我们必须保守这个秘密
it'll only hurt him. We've got to keep this quiet.
好吧 我只是不觉得这样行得通 - 当然行得通
All right, I just don't think it can be done. - Of course it can be done!
你是说 你可以直视老爸的双眼 日复一日
You mean to say, you can look Dad in the eye, day after day,
明知是你毁了他的避难所 却不告诉他
knowing you have destroyed his sanctuary, and not tell him?
你能忍♥受这些吗
You can live with that?
Niles 你忘了 我娶过Lilith 什么事我都能忍♥
Niles, you're forgetting. I married Lilith. I can live with anything.
西雅图夜未眠(该来的还是会来)
你买♥♥入了一家投资集团 Eddie 可你不知道啊
You buy into an investment group, Eddie. You don't know.
嗨 老爸 你怎么起来了
Hi, Dad, what are you doing up?
我睡觉时伸手发现Eddie不在旁边
I reached over my sleep and Eddie wasn't there.
你需要个女人了 老爸
You need a woman, Dad.
还用你说
Tell me about it.
噢 你把标牌打开了
Oh, you turned the sign on.
Duke真是好人啊 把它给了我
That was nice of Duke to give it to me.
拿杯啤酒站在前面 它还会变绿噢
You hold a glass of beer in front of it, it turns green.
老爸
Dad...
Niles和我在拆掉杜克酒吧的那家公♥司♥做了投资
Niles and I invested in the company that's tearing down Duke's.
我们事先毫不知情 知道以后
We didn't know. When we found out,
我们想阻止 但是已经无能为力了
we tried to get out of it, but we couldn't.
天哪 骂我吧 老爸 求你了 要不打我也行
Oh, Jesus! Yell at me, Dad, will you, please. Just hit me or something.
用你的拐杖打我
Hit me with your cane.
别干站在那儿啊
Just don't stand there.
我理一理 你看我说的对不对
Let me see if I've got this right.
去年 你把我的座椅送走了 把我的狗弄丢了
In the last year, you give my chair away, you lose my dog
现在你又要毁了我的酒吧
and now you demolish my bar.
接下来是什么
What's next?
我会查出原来你就是那个让我髋部中枪的元凶吗
I'm gonna find out you're the one who shot me in the hip!
那个我可有不在场证明 - 你对什么都有托词
I have an alibi for that one. - You have an alibi for everything.
噢 老爸 我不是故意的
Oh, dad, dad, I didn't do it on purpose.
我只是巨大的投资集团中渺小的一份子
I'm part of a huge investment group.
我不明白了 你俩就站在那儿 看着我和朋友们们
I don't get it. You guys stood there, and you watched me and my
变得泪眼汪汪却只字不提
friends get all weepy and you didn't say anything.
你想让我们说什么 "嘿 伙计们 有件事儿挺讽刺"
What did you want us to say? "Hey, fellas, here's something ironic..."
至少告诉我啊
Why not the hell you at least tell me?
我不知道 我
I don't know, I...
我想
I guess...
也许是因为 当你邀请我去杜克酒吧时
I guess maybe it was because, when you invited me down to Duke's,
我觉得我们终于变得亲近了
it felt like we were finally getting closer.
迈出了具有重大意义的一步
It was a momentous step.
不过是杯啤酒罢了 - 对我来说不是
It was a beer! - Not to me.
那是对我的一种认可
It was validation.
我终于成为能和你一起出去玩的人了
Finally, I was one of the guys you wanted to hang out with.
我不想毁了它
I didn't want to spoil that.
我应该在之前就让你过去的
I would've had you down there before
但是我觉得那只是一个
but I just figured it was
你会不屑一顾的地方
the kinda place you should look down your nose at.
呃 你可能说对了
Well, you're probably right.
剧集 | 欢乐一家亲(1993) | 导航列表