剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Oh, God, I've even lost the power to lie convincingly.
这都不算力量 更像是一种精神缺陷
And that's not even a power, more of a mental defect.
保佑你的帽子
Blessings on your hat
还有你帽子下面的头 你也是
and the head that fills it. And also with you.
我们有麻烦了
We have a problem.
看来国王德瑞克有把犯人无罪释放的意愿
It appears King Derek may be leaning toward acquittal.
他觉得自己是在遵从父亲的建议
He thinks he is following his father's advice.
也许达到社团目标的唯一办法
Then perhaps the only way to achieve the goals of the society
就是除掉佐格了
would be to remove Zog from the equation.
说到除掉
Ahem. Speaking of removing things...
怎么回事
Hey, what the hell?
我还以为他们会把我们绑在火刑柱上烧死
I thought they were gonna burn us at the stake.
这我可帮不了你们
Not if I can help it.
你是来救我们的
You're rescuing us?
除了我自己善良的一面
Other than me good self,
邦蒂在这个世界上最爱的就是你们了
there's no one in the world Bunty loves more than you.
我相信她 退后点
And I believe her. So, stand back!
地下墓穴 我不知道这原来在地牢底下
The catacombs! I didn't know they were under the dungeon.
哪儿的下面都有 墓穴也在某些东西上面
They're under everything. Over some things, too.
设计的不太好
They were poorly planned.
往东走 最后会到码头
Just head east and you'll end up by the docks.
再见了 我的朋友们 别被老鼠绊着
Godspeed, my friends. Don't slip on the rats.
城♥堡♥ 码头
小碧 拜托 他说了向东
Bean, come on. He said east.
我不能走 暂时还不行
I can't leave. Not yet.
爸 爸
Dad. Dad.
小碧 -爸 听我说
Beanie. - Dad, listen.
你在这不安全了 别相信任何人 好吗
It's not safe for you here anymore. Don't trust anyone, okay?
现在 我还要解决一些事
Now, I need to take care of something.
我得把子弹取出来 否则你会死于感染的
I need to take out that bullet or you could die of infection.
"感染" -现代医学
"Infection"? - Modern medicine.
"现代医学"
"Modern"? "Medicine"?
我从蒸汽之地来的男人那学来的
I learned it from that Steamland guy.
会很疼的 先喝点这个
Now, it's gonna hurt bad, so have some of this.
就像以前一样
Just like old times.
再给我来点现代医学
Hey, give me some more of that modern medicine.
我会尽快的
I'll try to be as quick as possible.
按住他 给他点东西咬着
Hold him still and give him something to bite down on.
我感觉到了子弹 不是很深
I feel it. The bullet, it's not deep.
太恶心了
That's disgusting.
但我不觉得她会想杀了他
But I just don't think she'd ever try to kill him--
有罪
Guilty!
今天为女巫行火刑
这会解决我们所有的麻烦
火刑之前还有遗言吗
Any final words before the burning?
你们有没有做过那些自己快要死掉的梦
Did you ever have one of those dreams where you're about to die
然后在最后一刻
and at the last second,
你们突然醒了过来 一切正常
you suddenly wake up and everything's okay?
这可不是梦 该死的
Well, this isn't one of those. God damn it.
这是现实 我们真的在刑场
We're really here. It's really now.
在我长大的时候 我彻底茫然了
While I was growing up, I was completely lost,
在遇到你们之后 我还是很茫然
and then after I met you guys I was still lost,
但至少我们可以一起茫然
but at least we got lost together.
看来我们不能完成我们的旅途了
It looks like we're not gonna finish our journey.
但我还是很开心 因为在我内心深处 我是
But I'm happy to know deep down in my heart that I'm a--
女巫
Witch!
够了 小碧
That's enough now, Bean.
请和我一起祈祷 这三个邪恶的灵魂
Please join me in prayer for these three damned souls,
愿他们在无尽的来生中
that they may find endless agony and torment
面临永恒的痛苦和折磨
in an afterlife of eternal suffering.
祈祷不该是这样的
That's not what prayers are for.
闭嘴 -抱歉
Shut up. - Sorry.
点火
Light the fire.
不 我做不到
No, I can't do it.
烧死他们 -女巫
Burn them all! - Witches!
在那么一瞬间 我忘记了自己可悲的生活
I've forgotten my sad life for a moment!
有火啊 真不错
Oh. A fire. That's nice.
不知怎么的 我们一起来到了这个愚蠢的世界
Somehow, we ended up in this stupid world together...
那就让我们也一起离开这个世界
So, let's leave it together.
等等 你是不会死的 除非 你的意思是
Wait. You're not gonna die, ever. Unless... You mean...
我有话要坦白
Well, I have a confession to make.
当我离开地狱之后 永生的权利被剥夺了
When I got out of Hell, I was stripped of my immortality.
我为了你们这帮衰人放弃了一切
I gave it all up for you losers.
我现在告诉你 是希望让你在悔恨中死去
I'm telling you now because I'd like you to die feeling bad.
天哪
Oh, man.
这可能有点晚了 但还是谢谢你
This may seem like too little, too late, but thank you.
我也会想你的 好兄弟
I'm gonna miss you too, buddy.
地狱见了 男孩们
See you in Hell, boys.
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, friends.
他们还在这
Ah, they're still here.
怎么 不抱一下吗
What, no hug?
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表