剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
玩得开心 好吗 亲亲
But keep having fun, okay? Kiss, kiss.
好的 别担心我
Yeah, don't worry about me.
我会找到事情做的
I'm great at finding things to do.
小蛇 最近的酒吧怎么走
So, snake, which way to the nearest bar?
你得戴上这顶帽子 打起精神来
Okay, I need you to wear this cap and be a lot more peppy,
你到时候得说点有道理的挖苦话
and I need you to jump in with snarky yet philosophical quips.
明白了吗
Got it?
好了 新艾尔弗 继续努力吧
All right, keep working on it, Nuevo Elfo.
新路西 有进步
New Luci, that's progress.
好了 朋友们 我们又在一起了 进去吧
Okay. Three amigos, back again! Let's head inside.
等等 人没到齐的话他们不让入座的
Wait! They won't seat an incomplete party!
是你啊 会预言的女孩
It's you! Prophecy girl!
什么鬼
What the hell?
救救马鲁吧 蒂尔碧妮 救救马鲁吧
Save Maru, Tiabeanie. Save Maru!
离我远点
Get away from me! Ow!
救命 这个老家伙疯了
Help! This elderly senior's gone crazy!
她在亲我的靴子
She's kissin' my boots!
蒂尔碧妮 蒂尔碧妮
Tiabeanie! Tiabeanie!
我不是这个意思 -蒂尔碧妮 蒂尔碧妮
That's not what I meant! - Tiabeanie! Tiabeanie!
天哪 傻大个 你看到我妈妈了吗
Oh, my God. Big simple guy! Have you seen my mom?
他们在说秘密什么的
They're talking about secret stuff
他们还说我得呆在杰瑞的盒子里
and they said I should go sit in the Jerry Box,
但是我不喜欢杰瑞的盒子
but I don't like the Jerry Box.
我能和你一起玩吗 我不想一个人
Well, can I hang out with you? I don't want to be alone.
当然可以 在我不想一个人的时候
Oh, sure! When I don't want to be alone,
我喜欢去一个地方
there's a place I like to go.
你可以通过这火看到任何人
You can use this fire to look at anyone.
只要撒上一点粉末
You just throw a little powder on,
说出你想看到谁就可以了
and you say who you want to see.
你也应该交一些火里的朋友
You should get some fire friends, too.
我试试
I wonder...
我想看路西
Show me Luci.
来啊 火 让我跟路西讲话
Come on, fire! Let me talk to Luci!
你在干什么呢
What are you doing?
别把我的可♥卡♥因♥往火里扔了
Stop throwing my cocaine into the fire!
我可没毛病 好吗
I don't have a problem, okay?
我在试着联♥系♥上我的朋友
I was just trying to talk to my friend.
我们在离开梦想之地时走散了
We got separated when we left Dreamland.
神谕之火可不是这么用的
That's not how the Oracle works.
不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse us,
我们想单独打杰瑞
we'd like to beat Jerry in private.
杰瑞 听着 这火不是她能用的
Listen, Jerry, the fire is not to be used by her,
也不是除了我们之外的任何人能用的
or anybody else except us!
克洛伊德 帮我把火拿到神庙去
Cloyd, help me take the fire to the temple.
杰瑞 你在这接着自己打自己
Jerry, you stay here and finish beating yourself!
不要 求你了
No, I beg you!
奥德瓦 如果没有你 我会很孤独的
You know, Odval, if I didn't have you, I'd really be lonely.
反正你的胳膊已经弯弯曲曲摇摇欲坠了
Your arms were all wavy and critical, anyway.
你们俩不想出来
Don't you wanna come out
和你们的老国王小佐佐一起生活吗
and live your life with your ol' King Zoggy? Eh?
会很有趣的
We can have lots of fun.
亲爱的 你还好吗 -我没事
Are you all right, dear? - Yeah, I'm fine.
我只是在村子里
It's just a scratch I got
被一个奇怪的老太婆抓伤了
from this strange old lady in the village.
万万不能进入那满是丑恶老太婆的地方
Oh, you mustn't walk through the Crone Zone.
我在那里被围攻过
I got roughed up there myself.
花了我不少钱才脱身 喝掉
Cost me a pretty penny. Drink up.
都喝掉 -这就对了
Down the hatch. - There you go.
你知道什么能让你高兴起来吗
You know what might cheer you up?
一个欢迎你回家的小仪式
A lovely little ceremony to welcome you to the family.
我们为你准备了一条特别的裙子
We'll have a special dress for you.
小碧 我本来不该告诉你
And Bean, I'm not supposed
关于皇冠的事 但是我刚刚说出来了
to tell you about the crown, but I just did!
听上去不错 我可以离开一下吗
Sounds great. But would you excuse me for a moment?
我有点晕晕昏昏的
I'm feeling oozy woozy.
是这么说的吗 我觉得怪怪的
Is that a word? I feel odd.
当然可以 欢迎来到大家族
Welcome to the family! Of course.
预言成真之地
预言 这不是一般的古老了
Prophecy? That couldn't be about little old...
是我
me?
胳膊
Arms?
这可不妙
Oh, no, this is not good.
小碧 太好了 她醒了
Bean? Oh, thank goodness, she's waking up.
发生什么了 我吃完晚餐后去走了走
What happened? I left dinner to go for a walk.
你回来吃甜点了 -樱桃酥皮馅饼
You came back for dessert. - Cherry cobbler.
你当时看上去没事
You seemed fine.
我们到图书馆的时候你就晕过去了
Then, we retired to the library and you fainted.
可能你是被烟囱里的烟熏着了
Maybe you were overcome by chimney fumes.
这很常见
It happens quite frequently
在这种没有烟囱的地方
in a place like this, with no chimneys.
妈妈 我能跟你说点事吗 就我们俩
Mom, can I talk to you for a second? Alone.
那里有一个供着我的神龛
And there is this shrine to me,
还有诡异的符号♥和血淋淋的人体部件
and weird symbols and bloody body parts!
我觉得克洛伊德和贝姬很危险
I think Cloyd and Becky are dangerous.
你还好吗
Are you feeling all right?
你是不是从抓你的老太婆那里染上了什么
Did you pick something up from that old lady who scratched you?
让我看看你的胳膊
Let me see your arms.
我没看到抓痕
I don't see any scratches.
不可能
That's impossible!
你确定吗
Are you sure?
可能你看到了其他东西然后犯迷糊了
Maybe you saw something else and got confused.
不是 我跟你说 它就在这里
No! I'm telling you, it's right in here!
什么鬼
What the hell?
那是玛利亚碧妮王后 你的曾祖母
That's Queen Mariabeanie, your great-grandmother.
我们为了纪念她在此焚香
We like to burn a little incense in her memory.
我知道我看见了什么 画上面是我
I know what I saw. That was me in the painting.
或许你刚回来 太累了
Maybe you're still tired from your journey.
也可能 不对 你已经过了显现的年纪了
Or maybe... No. You're past the age it usually manifests.
亲爱的 没什么 -显现什么
Never mind, dear. - What manifests?
你知道的 家族诅咒
Well, you know, the family curse.
家族诅咒 你是说会疯掉吗
Family curse? You mean insanity?
别乱想了 是的 就是会疯掉
Don't be crazy. But yes, I mean insanity.
我带你去休息吧
Let's get you some rest.
你好 小姐
hi, miss.
我即将结束长达24小时的轮班
I'm just about at the end of my 24-hour shift.
结束了 好了 开始新一轮工作
There it is. Well, back to work.
等等 杰瑞 你在这里待了很久了
Wait, Jerry! You've been here for a long time.
中了家族诅咒的症状是什么样的
What are the symptoms of the family curse?
每个人的表现都有所不同
Well, for everyone it's different.
这个笨蛋认为世界是圆的
This loon thought the world was round.
这个蠢蛋娶了一只鸭子
This nut married a duck.
这个美人儿试图淹死她的孙辈
This vision of beauty tried to drown her grandchildren.
幸运的是 他们都是鸭子淹不死
Luckily, they were all ducks.
但是主要的症状是妄想和幻觉
But the main symptoms are paranoia and hallucinations.
还有一点杀人倾向
And a fair bit of murdering.
好吧 我可没谋杀过人
Well, I've never murdered anyone.
都是事故
It's always been an accident,
自卫或者正当杀人
self-defense or justifiable homicide.
天哪 我杀过不少人了
Oh, my God! I've killed a lot of people!
我如果是疯子怎么办 杰瑞 我得问你
What if I'm insane? Jerry, I need to know.
我不敢相信他们的话
I can't take their word for it.
妄想 有 杀人倾向 有
Paranoia, check. Murdering, check.
喂 等等
Hey, wait a minute.
这些是怎么回事
What's all this, then?
玛利亚碧妮王后的画像去哪里了
Where's the portrait of Queen Mariabeanie?
今天早上还在这里呢
It was right here earlier today.
他们的确把它搬走了
They did move it!
我知道它在哪里 在神堂里
I know exactly where it is. The shrine room!
那是个邪恶的地方 不过音效非常棒
That's an evil place. Nice acoustics, though.
杰瑞 拜托 就是这幅画吗 -对
Jerry, please. Is this the painting? - Mmm-hmm.
所以我不是疯子
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表