剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
幻灭
第二季 第一集
噢 我的臣民们 我的仆人们
Oh, my subjects, my servants,
还有我的晚餐
my supper!
诅咒你 达格玛
Damn you, Dagmar!
第十一章
巫女
小碧 醒一醒 是我 乌纳
Bean! Wake up! It's me, Oona!
真受不了青少年
Teeny-agers!
看看我们抓住了谁
Look what we caught.
我最受不了吃泥的水底生物
I can't stand bottom-feeders.
把她扔回水里去 但要确保这次她呆在水底
Toss her back, but this time make sure she stays on the bottom.
小碧
Bean!
小碧 你还好吗
Bean? Are you all right?
妈妈 我做噩梦了
Mom, I was having a nightmare.
梦见我所珍爱的一切
Then I realized everything I love
都变成了石头 我的生活毁于一旦
has been turned to stone and my life is in ruins.
亲爱的 我们别无选择 只能离开梦想之地
Oh, darling, we had no choice but to leave Dreamland.
乌纳势不可挡
Oona would have stopped at nothing.
我想你是对的 只是我很想念我的朋友们
I guess you're right. I just wish I still had my friends.
一切都会好起来的 喝了这个你就会恢复力量
Everything will be okay. Let's just get your strength back.
这是我喝过最好喝的汤
That's the best soup I've ever had.
这是威士忌
It's whisky.
我死了吗 还是没死
Is death, or is?
你好 路西
Hello, Luci.
别关门 我怕黑
Don't close the door. I'm afraid of the dark.
达格玛 不要 我爱你
Dagmar, no! I love you?
欢迎来到马鲁
沙子的诞生之地
你会爱上马鲁的
You're going to fall in love with Maru.
这是一片美丽的土地
It's such a wonderful place.
你也终于可以见到其他亲人了
And you'll finally get to meet the rest of the family.
亲人
Family?
真是光辉的一天 欢迎回家 达格玛
Oh, glorious day! Welcome back, Dagmar.
还有蒂尔碧妮
And Tiabeanie,
你本人要可爱的多
you're so much lovelier in the flesh.
小碧 来见见你的叔叔阿姨
Bean, meet your uncle and aunt,
我的弟弟克洛伊德 和我的妹妹 贝姬
my brother, Cloyd, and my sister, Becky.
瑞贝卡 我现在叫瑞贝卡
Rebecca. I go by Rebecca now.
你好 小碧 欢迎回家
Hello, Bean. Welcome home.
我竟然有叔叔和阿姨
I have an aunt and an uncle?
这是不是意味着
Does that mean
我有同龄的表兄妹可以一起玩了
I have cousins my age I can hang out with?
不 我们没有孩子
No, we don't care for children.
过去的二十年这里到底发生了什么
What the devil's happened here this past 20 years?
这条长廊以前站了两排挥舞着扇子的仆人
This hallway was once lined with servants waving fans.
现在只有一个拿锤子砸蟑螂的男人
Now, there's just a man smashing bugs with a hammer!
那是杰瑞和他的宠物锤
Oh, that's just Jerry and his pet hammer.
杰瑞 当然 我还记得他小时候的傻样
Jerry, of course. I remember when he was just a little lunkhead.
朝蟑螂的行进路线砸
Aim where they're going to be, Jerry,
别朝着蟑螂现在的位置砸
not where they are.
这里现在是你的家了 随便逛逛吧
This is your family home. You're free to explore.
太赞了 那扇门后面是什么
Cool. What's behind that door?
别多管闲事
None of your business, nosy!
来吧 你一定累了吧
Come, you must be tired from all these questions.
带她去卧室吧
Show her to the sleep chamber.
这里有点怪怪的
It's kinda creepy in here.
你今晚可以跟我一起睡吗 妈妈
Would you mind sleeping with me tonight, Mom?
当然不怪 亲爱的 这是我以前的卧室
Of course not, darling. It's my old bedroom.
我说过这里怪怪的吗 我的意思是很温馨
Did I say creepy? I meant cozy.
我以前的衣服
Oh! My old clothes!
小碧 我知道你超爱你身上这套衣服
Bean, I know you're partial to that,
但我们走的太匆忙了
but we left in such a hurry,
或许我们可以用一件我以前的衣服
perhaps we could take one of my lovely dresses
改成你想穿的款式
and butcher it into something you'd wear?
谢了 妈妈 但我不太喜欢蝴蝶结
Thanks, Mom, but I'm not real into bows.
其实只是些蛾子罢了
These are moths, actually.
我可不敢想象我妈妈穿着这件衣服
I do not wanna picture my mom in this.
你不用想 这件是我的
You won't be needing to. That's mine.
我可以解释的 晚安了
I can explain. Well, goodnight.
如果你有什么需要的话就摇铃
If you need anything, just ring.
根本没有铃舌
There's no clapper.
没关系的 反正这房♥间也是隔音的 祝你好梦
That's okay, these rooms are soundproof anyway. Sleep well.
晚安 哥默尔
Goodnight, Gomer.
克洛伊德和贝姬有点冷漠 是不是
So, Cloyd and Becky aren't very affectionate, are they?
小碧 别说胡话了 他们像我一样爱你
Oh, Bean, don't be absurd. They love you as much as I do.
妈妈 这一切对我来说都又新奇又古怪又渗人
Mom, this is all so new and weird and freaky.
我不知道我今晚能不能睡得着
I don't know how I'm gonna sleep tonight.
在你小时候我是这样哄你入睡的
This is what I used to do when you were little.
现在再这样就有点烦人了 -闭嘴吧
Now, it's just annoying. - Shut up.
闭嘴
Shut up.
你还记得在你小时候
Do you remember what I'd whisper to you when you were little,
入睡前我对你说什么吗
right before you drifted off?
你会成为这个王国
You will be the greatest woman
有史以来最出色的女人
this goddamn kingdom has ever seen.
妈妈 我对我的伙伴
Mom, how can I be great
做过这么过分的事情 我还如何变得出色
when I did something so awful to my friend?
艾尔弗死了
Elfo died.
宝贝 那不是你的错 那是命运
Oh, baby, that wasn't your fault. It was destiny.
快睡吧
Now, go to sleep.
赶快睡他妈的觉吧
Go the hell to sleep.
太棒了 太舒服了
This is good. This is comfortable.
我们觉得你可能需要一条毛毯
We thought you might need a blanket.
还有一只温柔的丑怪哄你入睡
And a soothing goon to mutter you to sleep.
他们怎么知道我需要一条毛毯
How did they know I needed a blanket?
闭嘴
Shut up.
哇 马鲁充斥着异域风情
Wow, Maru is so exotic.
与梦想之地完全不同的一种
It's a whole different type of bleak
暗淡与绝望
and desperate than Dreamland.
区别是这里有真正的美丽与奇幻
The difference is there's real beauty and magic here.
你得着眼于狂暴山羊与不加盐的卷饼
You just have to look beyond the rabid goats
之外的事物
and unsalted pretzels.
哇 一个吞火者
Whoa! A fire-breather!
只是个酒鬼罢了 亲爱的
That's just a wino, darling.
做得好 路西 你的使命完成了
Well done, Luci. Your mission is complete.
等等 我还没有完全腐化小碧 我还有大计划
Wait! I haven't fully corrupted Bean yet. I got big plans.
关于背叛 勒索 背弃等等
It's all about betrayal, blackmail,
都是你们喜欢的
backstabbing. The stuff you love!
别再说好听的了 路西
Enough of your sweet talk, Luci.
杰瑞 把他放进香料罐里 扔到地下室去
Jerry, put him in a specimen jar and stick him in the basement.
不不不 放我出去
No, no, no! Let me out!
除非你再给我来个摇摇乐 还挺好玩的
Unless you wanna shake me again. That was fun.
小碧 我希望你能爱上这个国度
Bean, I want you to fall in love with this country.
我和你♥爸♥爸常常因为这件事吵架
It's one of the main things your father and I fought about.
他一直不想让你来这里 -为什么
He never wanted you to come here. - Why not?
佐格从来没信任过我的弟弟和妹妹
Zog never trusted my brother and sister.
因为他觉得他们没有治理好这个国度
Seeing how they mismanaged our empire,
他或许是对的
he may have been right.
他们确实有点怪怪的
They are kinda odd,
但也不是让我与家人疏远的理由
but that's no reason to keep me from half my family.
那是因为每一代人
Well, and because every other generation
似乎都有凶残疯狂的潜质
seems to have a propensity for murderous insanity.
我跟你说过吗
Did I ever mention?
我的父母就是这么死的
That's how my parents died,
都是杀人后再自杀
double murder-suicide.
但是克洛伊德和贝姬并不疯狂 只是古怪
But Cloyd and Becky aren't crazy, they're eccentric.
是你的父亲多疑了
Your father was just paranoid.
讽刺的是 他没怎么怀疑他的第二任妻子
Then, ironically, not paranoid enough about his own second wife,
不过我们都有盲区
but we all have our blind spots.
小心
Watch out!
是信使蛇
Messenger viper.
是克洛伊德和贝姬
It's Cloyd and Becky.
亲爱的 抱歉 我得走了
I'm sorry, sweetie, I must go.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表