剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
幻灭
第二季 第六集
暖意 宿醉 然后是旋转
Ah! Toasty, drunken slumber. And here come the spins.
给穿着裤子的公主让让路 翻滚中
Make way for the pants-wearing princess. Rolling through.
你们不知道她有多会翻 都退后
Doesn't know how good she's got it. Stand back.
你把我装进了酒鬼桶里
You put me in a drunkard's cloak?
对不起 公主 这是你父亲的命令
Sorry, Princess. Orders of your pa.
他想让你在羞愧中清醒
He figured he'd shame you into sobriety.
当然 这种公开处刑
Of course, these public
只会引发更多的越界行为
humiliations only lead to more transgressive behavior.
你的破桶关不住我
Your fancy barrels can't hold me.
不
Oh, no!
俺的洗澡水 15分一杯
Me-flavored water, 15 cents.
小姑娘 这个角落是我的地盘 接着滚
Hey, girly! This is my corner! Roll along now! Git!
俺的洗澡水 15分一杯 尝尝我屁♥股♥的味道
Me-flavored water, 15 cents. Come taste my buttocks!
我认为今天下午的税收
I think the afternoon tax haul is even more impressive
比上午的税收还要让人印象深刻 陛下
than this morning's, Your Majesty.
终于有钱装进宝库了
We've finally got money to put in the vault,
因为我把所有的钱都用来造宝库了
since I spent all that money putting in the vault.
你好 小碧 长点教训了吗
Oh. Hello, Bean. Learn your lesson?
你心里明白得很 你什么都教不了我
You know perfectly well you can't teach me a damn thing.
换我也想不出更好的说辞了
I couldn't have said it better myself.
闭嘴 奥德瓦 我很烦你来掺和我们父女的事
Oh, shut up, Odval. I'm sick of you coming between me and my dad.
陛下 我要站到你们中间吗 桶片飞来了
Sire, shall I come between you? Oh! Here comes a barrel plank.
我已经厌烦被当做二等公民对待了
And I'm sick of being treated like a second-class citizen
还要屈服于你的铁腕之下
who you can strong-arm into submission.
这是从精灵那里强征的税
Here are the taxes we coerced from the elves.
我没有生气 不过你这时机太不合适了
I'm not mad, but your timing is awful.
再见 各位
Goodbye, everyone.
你太可悲了 我已经彻底厌倦你了
Ugh! You're pathetic. I am so over you.
没踩上 太慢了
Missed me. Too slow!
第一季 第十六章
梦境的工作
我要啤酒
I need beer!
别说话 路西要和马伯斯扳手腕
Shut up! Luci's about to arm-wrestle Mumbles
还妄图赢下整个酒吧
to try and win the whole bar.
数到三 准备好了吗
On the count of three, ready?
一 二 三
One, two, three.
太棒了
Yes!
路西万岁 新的吧主诞生了
All hail Luci, our new bar owner!
路西 你赢下了赌注 而且基本没作弊
Wow, Luci, you won the bet, and you barely cheated.
我一直都很想把人慢慢毒死
You know, I've always wanted to slowly poison people.
干杯 你们这群堕落的人 -太棒了
Drink up, degenerates! - Yeah!
我恨佐格
I hate Zog!
去他的佐格
Down with Zog!
他比那只威胁了我们五年的浣熊还恶心
He's worse than that raccoon that terrorized us for five years.
这么萌的嘘声是闹哪样
What's with all the cute booing?
没什么 佐格一直在给
Nothing. Zog's just been taxing
精灵加税 他们都食不果腹了
the elves to the point they're starving to death,
别客气 继续说你当公主的烦恼吧
but please, tell us more about your princess problems.
他以为自己能够为所欲为
Ugh! He thinks he can do whatever he wants!
国王就是这样的
That is how kings work.
他只不过是一个恶霸 一个小偷罢了
He's nothing but a bully and a thief.
只会往自己的蠢宝库里堆钱
He's just stockpiling money in his stupid vault.
如果有人把钱全偷回来 他会是什么反应
How would he like it if someone stole it all back from him?
有传言说你想从宝库里
Word on the street is you need to
取些钱出来
get some money out of a stupid vault.
我叫格里夫托 我对盗窃还略知一二
Name's Grifto. And I know a thing or two about stealing.
我的零钱包 你不错
My change purse! You're good.
还有你的鞋 -哇 你擦过了吗
Here's your shoes. - Whoa! And you polished 'em?
我是精灵 我和我的朋友 我们会修任何东西
I am an elf. Me and my friends, we fix all kinds of things.
鞋子 皮带 经济不公 凉鞋 我来引荐你
Shoes, belts, economic injustice, sandals. I'll introduce you.
潜入城♥堡♥可不像每天从窗边拿馅饼那么简单
Now, heisting a castle is not your everyday windowsill pie grab.
我们需要专家 见见皮罗 火焰大♥师♥
We're gonna need specialists. Meet Pyro, master of fire.
我与火为生 并经常伴有消化不良
I live a life of flame and constant indigestion.
这位是雪莉 世界上最强壮的精灵
This is Shelly, world's strongest elf.
我的内心也很强大
I'm also strong on the inside.
养着两个宝贝的单亲妈妈
Single mom to two absolute treasures.
这是橡皮人 扭曲的王者
And this is Elastico, king of contortion.
这好恶心
That's disgusting.
再见见巴掌宝 兽语者
Meet Slappo, the beast whisperer.
我会用这巴掌告诉他们谁是老大
I show 'em who's boss with a slap of my hand.
无论发生任何情况 我们都有人手应付
We got someone for every eventuality.
我信了
Wow. I'm sold.
只要你们中间没人叫告密宝
As long as you don't have a Snitcho.
我们不开告密宝的玩笑
We don't joke about Snitcho.
皇家乳酪及模具存放处
好了 准备好 要上了
Okay, get ready. Here we go.
禁止在金币堆里打滚
路西的地狱酒馆
给 面瘫 一杯热牛奶
Here you go, Pickle Puss. One hot-buttered milk.
希望能把你呛死了
Hope you choke on it!
你收巧克力币吗 我只有这个了
You take chocolate coins? It's all I have left.
被那个人压榨干了 真可怜
Taken advantage of by the Man, huh? That's rough.
我看看 今天的税率
Let's see. At today's exchange rate,
一个佐格 要七十个巧克力币
for one Zog, I'm gonna need 70 chocolate coins.
你这个轻量级的精灵要点什么
So, what can I get a lightweight like you?
要不要来一杯原汁原味的恶魔口水
How about a shot of hundred-proof demon spit?
三杯威士忌
Whiskey, triple.
好啊 终于有精灵点酒了
All right, an elf finally orders a real drink.
喝酒会让你更有男人味 老兄
That'll put hair on your chest, my man.
我说错什么了 -精灵没有体毛
What'd I say? - Elves can't grow body hair.
好处是 我们随时都能穿比基尼
On the plus side, we're always bikini ready.
喝虾味鸡尾酒会醉吗
Can I get drunk from a shrimp cocktail?
我反正已经醉了
I sure have.
天哪
Oh, God.
小碧 你今天有什么新鲜事吗 任何事都行
Bean, did anything happen to you today? Anything at all?
没什么特别的 但我看城里来了个马戏团
Nothing out of the ordinary, but I saw a circus in town.
挺不错的
It was pretty cool.
所以我密谋 打算
So I was scheming... I mean, I was planning...
我是想
I mean, I was just thinking,
也许我们能让马戏团来这表演
maybe we could have the circus come here to perform?
我不清楚 马戏团 有太多地方要注意了
I don't know. A circus? That's a lot of paying attention.
可以让我的大键琴队表演 大键琴之猫
We could have my harpsichord group perform, the Harpsichordicats!
不 我的意思是 也许下周吧
No! I mean, maybe next week.
马戏团明天就要出城了
The circus is only in town until tomorrow,
大键琴之猫随时都能表演
and the Harpsichordicats are always available,
因为它们只是住在大键琴里的猫
'cause they're just cats that live in a harpsichord.
我选马戏团
I choose the circus.
至于大键琴 把它切成两半
And as for the harpsichord, we'll cut it in half.
天哪 真的要这样吗
Oh, my gosh, we're really doing this?
我们要从老爸那边偷钱
We're going to steal from your dad?
我不能进监狱 小碧
I can't go to jail, Bean.
别担心 我们不会进监狱的
Don't worry, we're not gonna go to jail.
如果他抓着我们 会先杀了我们
If he catches us, he'll kill us first.
只要保持冷静就没事
We'll be fine as long as we stay calm.
下一曲 我想演奏
For my next number, I'd like to play
《G大调大键琴奏鸣曲 三只暴躁的猫》
"Sonata in G for Harpsichord and Three Agitated Cats."
路西的地狱酒馆
欢迎精灵光临
我想告诉大伙 你们烂透了
Hey, I wanna tell you folks, you're the absolute worst.
你们从不付小费 老板还是个混♥蛋♥
You don't tip, and the owner is a jerk.
打烊了 你们这些混♥蛋♥都滚出去
Closing time! Get out, you bastards!
希望还有余兴的爵士乐表演 我想坐一会
I hope there's an after-hour jam session. I wanna sit in.
我不喜欢音乐
I don't care for music.
潜入城♥堡♥的计划
The castle plans.
每次我爸卡门了 就会改造一遍
My father remodels every time he gets stuck in a door.
好了
Okay.
通往宝库的唯一途径
Now, the only way to the vault
是通过这条位于王座室底下
is through a heavily-defended hallway here
有重兵把守的走廊
directly under the throne room, right here,
然后通过布满陷阱的壕沟
then over a deep booby-trapped moat,
穿过一扇锁着的大门
through a giant guarded and
最后在这进入金库
locked door right here and into the vault,
你们可以看到
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表