剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
欢迎 朋友们
Welcome, friends.
他们还在这里
Ah, they're still here.
怎么 不来拥抱一下吗?
What, no hug?
我等着呢
I'm waiting.
去啊 谁能拒绝怪妈妈的拥抱啊?
Come on, Bean. Who can resist a creepy mom hug?
闭嘴 路西
Shut up, Luci.
小碧!我好想你!
Oh, Bean! I've missed you!
但我不想你 妈妈
Well, I'm not gonna miss you, Mom.
这就是你一直念叨的那个妈妈?
Is this the mother you're always talking about?
看样子不是个丑陋的恶妇啊 但比我想象的要风♥骚♥
She's not an ugly, evil bitch. But she is sluttier than I imagined.
你好 艾弗 上回见你时 你比现在更半死不活
Oh. Hello, Elfo. Last time I saw you, you were a lot more dead.
得把那个透着月光的洞给封了
We can't have that moonhole.
月亮
Moon.
月亮 安静!
Moon. Silence!
六号♥封锁队 去把洞封上!
Seal team six, seal the hole!
太慢了
Too slow.
你怎么在这儿 妈妈? 你就不能别来烦我吗?
What are you doing here, Mom? Why can't you just leave me alone?
你的生活一团糟 就见不得我好过?
Is your life so awful you have to keep wrecking mine?
我刚刚才救了你
I just saved you, dear.
你是真想要我回答那些问题
Now, would you like me to answer those other questions
还是就是发泄一下?
or did you just need to get it out of your system?
算了 我要离开这鬼地方
You know what? Forget it. I just want to get out of here.
没人拦着你
Darling, nothing's keeping you.
就是你这群鼹鼠怪手下拦着我了
Yeah, nothing except your freaky little molemen.
我们不是鼹鼠怪 我们是漂亮的长着昆虫眼睛的矮怪
We're not freaky little molemen. We're beautiful, bug eyed Trøgs.
小矮人的矮 怪物的怪
Trøgs, the "o" has a slash through it.
那才是鼹鼠怪
Those are molemen.
你们好吗?
How ya doin'?
你好啊 地底的家伙
'Sup, tater dude?
放开她 你想什么时候走都行
Let her go. You're free to leave anytime you want.
我现在就想走 我们走吧
I want now. Uh, let's do now.
记住 亲爱的 若你在梦之国露面
Remember, darling, if you show your face in Dreamland…
他们会杀了你的
…they'll kill you.
没有我帮忙 你出不去的
And you'll never find your way out without my help.
抱歉 这洞里有回声
Sorry about the echo.
听上去瘆得慌 我知道
I know it's creepy.
欢迎回来 朋友们
Welcome back, friends.
这一拳回敬你管我叫“地底的家伙”
That's for calling me "tater dude."
第21章
地底世界的乡愁
下一个被指控是女巫的 会是谁呢 爸爸?
Who's gonna be accused of being a witch next, Daddy?
隔壁那个养吉娃娃的女人吧
I'm thinking the lady next door who has that little chihuahua.
整天不停叫唤的那个? 没错 儿子 就是她
The one that never stops barking? That's the one, son. That's the one.
多么壮观的场面啊 陛下 您真是野蛮帝王的典范
An excellent spectacle, Your Majesty. You were a model of regal barbarism.
今晚奖励您两勺融化的冰淇淋
Two scoops of melted ice cream for you tonight.
真不敢相信 我居然杀了我的姐姐
I can't believe I killed my big sister.
自从我们烧死他的生日小丑以来 我还没见过他这么难过呢
I haven't seen him this upset since we burned his birthday clown.
国王好难做
Being king is hard.
我需要建议 我们就是你的顾问
I need some advice. We're your advisors.
不 我想跟爸爸谈心 我不建议您这么做
No, I want to talk to my father. I wouldn't advise that.
德里克在下面跟奥德沃做什么呢?
Hey, what's Derek doin' down there with Odval, huh?
大祭司也在?还有我的王冠?有猫腻
And the Archdruidess? And my crown? Something's goin' on.
怎么都说不通 这个组合很奇怪
Like any two numbers, this don't add up.
我的伤口好痛
My wound.
你来评评理 潘达加斯
Settle an argument, Pendergast.
我主张现在杀了索格
I say we murder Zøg now,
但奥德沃认为他活不长了 让他自生自灭
but Odval here thinks he's about to die on his own.
你是个嗜血的混♥蛋♥ 你觉得呢?
You're a bloodthirsty bastard. What do you say?
我不是决策者 我是执行人
I'm no decision maker, I'm an action taker.
而且还会做布丁 我做的布丁可好吃了
And a pudding maker. I make wonderful pudding.
我们去瞧瞧他怎么样了
Shush. Let's see how he's doing.
我要死了
I'm dyin' over here.
那滩烂泥还活着
Ugh! The royal blob's still alive.
我还想踩着手下亡魂的尸体狂笑呢
Oh, I wanted to gloat directly over our victim's corpse.
没有比那更快活的事了 也让人欲♥火♥焚身
There's nothing more satisfying. Or arousing.
别急 听起来他很快就会去地下 跟他女儿团聚了
No worries. From the sound of it, he'll soon be as dead as his daughter.
什么?你们… 听见没?将死之人开始说胡话了
See? There's his death mutter.
敢动我女儿 你们会后悔的…
You'll rue the day you messed with my daughter…
我没时间听他啰嗦 给我根凶器
I don't have time for muttering. Hand me a murder stick.
冷静 谋杀他的话 我们死后灵魂可能会下地狱的
Now, now. We mustn't risk our immortal souls by killing him.
灵魂?
Souls?
你可是教会的领袖啊 教会 省省吧
But you're the leader of the church. Church, shmurch.
作为一个快死的人 他也太吵了
For a dying man, he's making a lot of noise.
也许他正在恢复
I wonder if he's recovering.
不能让民众发现 否则他们会拥簇他复位的
Oh, dear. The people mustn't see that or they'll restore him to the throne.
潘达加斯 绝不能让索格离开这个房♥间
Pendergast, stay here and make sure Zøg never leaves this room.
我能点外卖♥♥吗? 你只能点外卖♥♥
Can I order in? You'll have to.
若他想逃走
And if he tries to leave,
就把他大卸八块
hack him into little pieces.
女士们和其他生物们
Ladies and whatevers,
感谢加入这顿强制参加的午夜晚餐
thank you all for attending this mandatory midnight supper.
我听到有人在吃东西了 对
I can hear someone eating. Yeah.
不 说你呢 把叉勺放下 谢谢
No, you. Just put the spork down. Thank you.
让我们以矮怪城的方式 热烈欢迎… 我还是能听到吃东西的声音!
Let's give a big Trøgtown welcome to our I can still hear it!
让我们以矮怪城的方式 热烈欢迎我们的贵客
Let's give a big Trøgtown welcome to our guest of honor,
我美丽的女儿 蒂亚碧妮公主!
my beautiful daughter, Princess Tiabeanie!
以及… 以及两个无关紧要的人
And… And two little nobodies.
我们终于团聚了 王后和公主
And now that we are finally reunited as queen and princess,
最后的先知和预言之女
the last of the prophets and the fulfillment of the prophecy,
我最大的心愿就是抛开所有这些身份
my greatest desire is to put that all aside.
什么?
What?
全心感受母女重逢的喜悦 这才是最重要的
And focus on what's most important, the reunion of mother and child.
小碧 我好想你
Bean, I've missed you so much.
我知道 我们有过意见不和的时候 是你死我活的时候
I know we've had our differences. We tried to kill each other.
但现在 我们要修补过去的裂痕 不管将来会如何
But now is the time to put the future aside and make up for the past.
我救你是有原因的 所有的答案都在这里面
I rescued you for a reason. And it has everything to do with what's in here.
她的胸部
Her thorax.
我们现在有大把时间 统治世界的事 以后再说 敬母女之爱!
We have time now. World domination can wait. Here's to love!
妈妈 我不知道 你那些话是不是虚情假意
Wow, Mom, I don't know if you mean any of that,
但我敬你一杯 谢谢你 没有尝试把那顶皇冠钉到我脑袋上
but I'll toast to you not trying to screw that crown on my head.
都是陈年旧事了
Oh, that old thing.
没有什么比被绑在木桩上受火刑 更能勾起食欲了
Nothing like being burned at the stake to work up an appetite.
不 在矮怪城
No, no, no. Here, in Trøgtown,
你这种生物只配吃残羹剩饭
your kind gets table scraps.
你知道我不是一只会说话的猫吧? 我可是恶魔哦
You realize I'm not a talking cat, right? I'm a talking demon.
我们知道 我们就住在地狱楼上
Oh, we know. We live one floor up from Hell.
你们是最讨厌的邻居 成天煮那些臭烘烘的卷心菜
You guys are terrible neighbors and you cook all that smelly cabbage.
我们煮的是小孩!
Those are children!
介意我挤进来吗?
Mind if I squeeze in?
不好意思 没有很多…好吧
Oh, sorry, there's not a ton of…
瞧瞧你 多么与众不同
Look at you. You're not like the other guys.
你的大鼻孔比我们的小好多
Your giant head holes are relatively tiny.
终于有人懂得欣赏我的美了
Finally. Someone gets it.
对 我要的就是这个效果
Yeah, um, that's kinda what I was going for.
你好 我是翠克茜
Hi, I'm Trixy.
你好 翠克茜 我叫艾弗
Hi, there, Trixy. The name's O. Elf o.
我从来没有如此受到女性青睐
I've never gotten such attention from women.
都不知该如何是好了
I don't know how to handle it.
这是什么? 醋腌凤尾鱼加芥末
What is all this stuff? Anchovies with vinegar and mustard.
酸咸口味 还黏糊糊的? 简直是三位一体的美味啊!
Salty, sour and slimy? It's like the holy trinity of savory!
你们不吃吗? 我们有自己的特殊食物
Um, don't you guys eat? Oh, we have our own special diet.
洞穴蜜汁
Cave juice.
洞穴蜜汁?
Mmm.
了解 好吧 还好我们说清楚了
Got it. Okay. Glad we cleared that up.
变♥态♥
Freak.
变♥态♥
Freak.
陛下?不知道您能不能听见我说话 您耳朵里有好多血
Sire? I don't know if you can hear me, and there's a ton of blood in your ears,
但我就是想倾诉一下 我从来没见过父亲
but, uh, I just wanted to say, I never knew my father
他在给您父亲打运河争夺战时阵亡了
because he died serving your father
就是那条后来被我们废弃的运河
in that battle over the canal we don't use anymore.
但我一直很崇敬您
But I always had you to look up to.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表