剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
幻灭
第二季 第四集
谢谢 邦蒂
Thanks, Bunty.
我的手有那么胖吗
Are my hands that chubby?
妈妈 真的是你吗
Mom? Is that really you?
我永远在你身边 小碧
I'm always here for you, Bean.
那你为什么要飘走
Then why are you floating away?
去找你小时候我给你的音乐盒
Just go to the music box I gave you as a baby.
什么音乐盒 -壁炉架上那个
What music box? - The one on the mantel.
什么壁炉架 -你小时候我给你的壁炉架
What mantel? - The mantel I gave you as a baby.
你给我壁炉架干什么
Why did you give me a mantel?
我说了我必须走了
Look, I said I had to go.
我应该多来我房♥间这一块转转
I should visit this part of my room more often.
那是妈妈和我吗
Is that Mom and me?
你觉得妈妈为什么背叛我们
Why do you think Mom betrayed us?
瞧瞧她 她看着这么开心
Look at her. She looks so happy.
我想告诉你怎么明白女人
I'd like to tell you something about understanding women.
怎么
Yes?
我说了我想 不代表我能
I said I'd like to. Doesn't mean I can.
你妈妈真的欺骗了我们
Your mother really screwed us over.
婚姻就是个谎言
Marriage is a sham.
每个人都说从此以后幸福快乐
Everybody talks about happily ever after.
你试着读过之后是什么样吗
You ever try to read about the after?
不能 因为书就写到那里
You can't. The book just stops.
爸爸 我肯定你会遇到另一个爱人
Dad, I'm sure you'll meet somebody else.
你真这么想吗
You really think so?
奥德瓦 把我的小黑皮书拿来
Odval! Bring me my little black book.
给您 陛下
Here you are, sire.
那么伤心之后再次打开您真勇敢
It's brave of you to open up again after so much heartbreak.
好吧 您把它烧了
There you go. You're burning it.
我不再找女人了
I'm done with women.
我就学着在孤独中寻找快乐
I'm just gonna learn to be happy in my loneliness.
爸爸 听从你的心声 会没事的
Dad, just listen to your heart. It'll be okay.
谢谢 碧妮 你是个好孩子
Thanks, Beanie. You're a good kid.
第十四章
孤独的灵魂是猎人
这最好是好事 奥德瓦
This better be good, Odval.
我正要达成我的高质忧郁
I was getting some good quality moping done.
陛下 恕我直言
Sire, if I may speak candidly,
国王的心情就是王国的心情
the mood of the king is the mood of the kingdom.
你想告诉我什么
So, what are you telling me?
整个王国都想揍你脸吗
The whole kingdom wants to punch you in the face?
那并不是心情 拳头过来了
Well, that's not really a mood. Here comes the fist.
挥得好 陛下 我的意思是
Well swung, sire. My point is,
您开心 王国就开心
when you're happy, the kingdom is happy--
好拳 不过 陛下
Good one. Nevertheless, sire,
我认为您肯定会享受其中的
I think you're really going to enjoy this.
做好准备 准备好了吗
Okay, get ready. Are you ready?
做好准备 来了
Okay, get ready. Here we go.
好多牙
So many teeth.
你说我们要去吃自助餐
You said we were going to a buffet.
某种程度上算是
It is, of sorts.
本大洲最成熟最精致的女人
The most sophisticated and refined women on the continent.
都等着见您
All waiting to meet you.
我要出去了 我想自己待着
I'm going out. I wanna be by myself.
好吧 我去穿短裤
All right, I'll get my shorts.
不 我说真的 我一个人待着
No, really. By myself.
你们精灵必须穿过这条肮脏的小巷回家吗
You elves have to walk through this filthy alley to get home?
不不不 这就是我们家
No, no, no, no, no. This is home.
我有次在这里晕倒 老鼠啃掉了我的雀斑
I passed out here once and rats ate my freckles.
欢迎来到精灵小巷
Welcome to Elf Alley.
来吧 不过要当心怪胎
Come on! But watch out for Weirdo.
鞋匠[冷饮] 让你的鞋填满樱桃冷饮
Cobbler! Get your shoes filled with cherry cobbler!
猜身高者 猜你的身高
Height guesser! Guess your height!
三尺 三尺 三尺
Three feet. Three feet. Three feet.
带走一个宝宝 留下一个宝宝
Take a baby, leave a baby!
先生 过来
Mister, come here.
想玩抽杰克[纸牌]吗 -好啊
Wanna play Slapjack? - Sure.
抽你 杰克
Here's your slap, Jack!
想玩慢动作[莫]吗 -好
Wanna play Slow-Mo? - Okay.
太慢了 莫
Too slow, Mo.
想玩南方之歌♥吗 -我不知道
Wanna play Zip-a-dee-doo-dah? - I don't know.
来嘛 解析一下 名字里没有抽字
Come on, parse it out. There's no slapping in the name.
就是一个正当游戏 朋友 南方之歌♥
It's a legitimate game, my friend. Zip-a-dee-doo-dah!
你想玩吗 -既然你这么说 好吧
Come on, you wanna play? - Okay, if you say so.
南方 之歌♥ 抽他
Zip-a-dee! Doo-dah! Slap him!
艾尔弗 你可以晚点再和朋友玩 快跟上
Elfo, you can play with your friends later. Come on.
你好 艾尔弗 -什么...
Hi, Elfo! - What the...
小亲亲 你好吗
Hey, Kissy. What's up?
你的新男友"瞎"怎么样了
How's your new boyfriend, Shrimpo?
他只是我在你之后的调剂
He was just my rebound after you.
就像你是我在跳仔之后的调剂
Like you were my rebound after Bounce-o.
艾尔弗 佩服佩服
Elfo, I'm impressed.
你真是个谜一样的小男人
You're a little man of mystery.
你根本想象不到
You have no idea.
我控制不住 就喜欢坏男人
I can't help it. I like bad boys.
你好 我是路西 -他偷用我的金句
Hi, I'm Luci. - He stole my best line.
需要人带你游玩这个城镇吗 小亲亲
Need someone to show you the town, Kissy?
看一些超酷的地方
Check out some cool spots?
好的 路西 真好
Sure, Luci. That'd be nice.
一点也不会好
Oh, there's not going to be anything nice about it.
你够坏的 八点来接我
Ooh, you're bad. Pick me up at 8:00.
那我十点到
I'll be there at 10:00.
那恕我不能作陪 那会儿我该睡了
Well, now I can't chaperone, 'cause it's past my bedtime.
正在进入被施法的森林
小心拿大锤的小松鼠
猎人要来了
Here comes the hunter.
勇敢 致命 无声如风
Brave. Deadly. Silent like the wind.
哦不 别
Oh, no, don't...
别拿 你个婊♥子♥养
Don't take the... Oh, you son of a...
这甲胄怎么这么紧
Why's this armor so tight?
哦对 我胖了
Oh, yeah, I got fatter.
我的脚 操
My foot! You...
那是女人还是熊
Huh? Is that a woman or a bear?
既是女人又是熊
It's a woman and a bear.
拜托
Come on!
什么
Ah, what?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我五脏刺痛 像肉毒中毒的青少年
I feel all tingly inside, like a teenager with botulism.
你真美
You're beautiful.
你从我嘴里把我的话 还有我的牙
You took the words, and this tooth...
都抢走了
right out of my mouth.
听着 两种都没关系
Look, neither way's the deal-breaker,
但你到底是熊还是女人
but are you a bear or a woman?
我是森林赛尔克妖精
I'm a forest selkie.
苏格兰传说海豹妖精
在水里穿海豹皮 到陆上会变成美人
我穿上皮毛是熊 脱掉时我叫厄休拉
When I wear my fur, I'm a bear, and when I don't, I'm Ursula.
赛尔克妖精 有趣
A selkie, huh? That's interesting,
因为戴上王冠时我是国王
'cause when I wear my crown I'm a king,
不戴时 我还是国王
and when I don't, I'm still a king.
我没在炫耀
I'm not showing off,
我就是想说我是国王
I'm just working into the conversation that I'm a king.
什么是国王
Oh. What's a king?
是个很重要的人
Oh. Well, it's an important man.
最重要的人 当权者
The most important man. He's the top dog.
你是犬吗 你的毛呢
So you're a dog? Where's your fur?
我不是犬 我住在城♥堡♥里
I'm not a dog. I live in a castle.
什么是城♥堡♥
What's a castle?
一个大狗窝 你想来看看吗
It's a big dog house. Would you like to come see it?
好啊 我拿点东西
Sure. Let me get my things.
走吧
Ready!
正在进入被施法的森林
猫头鹰周五午夜狂欢
欢迎来到梦想之地
始于菜肉汤 终于牛奶麦粥
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表