剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
石头袜子 这可不是什么财宝
Stone socks? 'Tis no treasure.
我还以为只有活物才会被石化
I thought the liquid only stonified living things?
你以为我的袜子是什么
You don't know my socks.
我想找的可不是这跳蚤市场一样的地方
What I'm after is far more valuable than this flea market fare.
你再去搜搜城♥堡♥的其他地方
You search the rest of the castle.
我去城♥堡♥地下看看
I'll search down below the castle.
别担心 小碧 我来搞定他
Don't worry, Beanie. I'll take care of it.
艾尔弗 你去搞定 你是个精灵
Elfo, take care of it. You're an elf.
我 我怎么搞
Me? How?
我记得地牢里还有一些备用的财宝
I'm pretty sure I have some spare treasure in the dungeon.
艾尔弗 你何不带船长去看看呢
Elfo, why don't you show the captain around?
祝你们精灵之间交流愉快
Have a nice elf-to-elf!
等你们到地牢了
When you're down there,
照他脑袋来一下 然后把他锁进箱子里
crack him on the head and shove him in a box.
把他搞定 二货
Go get him, you boob.
嗨李开 我是你作品的粉丝
Hi, Leavo. I'm a big fan of your work.
《离开》吗 -是的
Leaving? - Yes.
大♥师♥之作
The master.
这不可能
It couldn't be.
但事实如此
And yet it is.
我下不去手
I can't do it.
他让我把你锁进箱子里
I'm supposed to shove you in a box
这样我们就能用你的血
so we can steal your blood
来拯救梦想之地的人♥民♥
and unfreeze all the people of Dreamland.
但我 我做不到
But I just... I can't do it.
精灵之间不应该拳脚相加
Elves should never be violent with each other.
去你的吧
Says you!
给你两个选择
I'll give you a choice.
要么帮我 要么脸被砸烂
Either you help me or I bash your face in.
我曾经无数次的
How many times have I been presented
面临一模一样的困境
with this exact same dilemma?
这次我要选择帮助你
This time, I'm gonna choose help.
抱歉 我还以为你说的是另一个选择
Sorry, I thought you were going to say the other thing.
奥娜 对不起 我以前看错你了
Oh, Oona, I'm so sorry. I was completely wrong about you.
我原谅你的所作所为
I forgive you for everything.
但不包括偷我的药 别再那么干了
Except stealing my drugs. Don't do that no more.
你的小朋友告诉了我你的计划
Your little friend told me all about your plan
想要绑♥架♥我抽我的血
to kidnap me and drain my blood,
你这下三滥
you dirty dog.
就知道他靠不住
Of course he did.
压根就没有什么财宝 我要把你们都杀光
There never was any treasure. I ought to just kill you all.
等等听我说 我们没说谎 这里的确有财宝
Wait! Wait. Please listen. We didn't lie. There is treasure here.
财宝就在梦想之地居民的内心中
It's in all the people that make up Dreamland.
有了你的血 我们就能让梦想之地恢复荣光
With your blood, we can restore Dreamland to glory
无论你寻找怎样的财富都可以满足你
and make whatever wealth and prosperity you seek.
整个王国都供你差遣
An entire kingdom at your disposal.
你想要勇敢的士兵为你而战吗
You want brave soldiers to fight for you?
这个虽然不是什么好兵 但这个是
This one is a bad example. But this one will.
这家伙举办的派对都超级古怪
This guy throws the weirdest parties!
查兹 让他给你服务一下才知道什么叫舒服
Oh! Chazz. Have you ever been chazzed? It's a treat.
你意下如何
So what do you say?
你需要精灵的血液
You need elf's blood.
我这小体格的血
My wee body hasn't nearly enough
还不够这院子里的人用的
to restore the people in this courtyard,
更别说整个王国了
let alone your kingdom.
但我会去精灵之森说服其他精灵
But I'll go to Elfwood and convince the elves
一起拯救你的人♥民♥ 只要你答应我一件事
to help unfreeze your people if you do one thing for me.
有这个必要吗
Is all this really necessary?
有 必须让精灵知道你不再是威胁了
Aye. The elves must see you're no longer a threat.
你必须要让他们相信你已经改过自新了
You must show them you're a changed man.
我们精灵容易原谅他人也健忘
Us elves, we're good at forgiving and forgetting.
快看啊 我之前就是死在这了 还记得吗
Oh, look! This is where I died, remember?
我们到了
We're here!
快来看看
Get a load of this.
我已经活捉了精灵的敌人梦想之地的佐格国王
I've got enemy of the elves King Zog of Dreamland captured alive!
他是来赔罪的
He's here to make amends!
朋友们 今天我站在你们面前请求你们的原谅
My friends, I stand before you today to beg for your forgiveness.
准备好绞刑架
Let the hanging begin!
抱歉 我以为你说完了
Sorry, I thought you were done.
等你说完我再说
You finish up and then I'll speak.
几个月前 一队流氓士兵
A few months back, a group of rogue soldiers,
据传言是来自于梦想之地
who may possibly have come from Dreamland,
意外地攻击了你们的小国
mistakenly attacked your proud and tiny king...
准备绞
Let the hanging...
再次抱歉
Sorry again.
如果能收回指令的话 我会的
If I could take it back, boy, I would,
因为那是错误的
'cause it wasn't right,
而且事情的结果也对我很不利
and it didn't work out too good for me.
现在我需要你们的帮助
And now I need your help.
所以请求你们接受我最诚挚的道歉
So, please, accept my most humble apologies.
继续说 -我说完了
Go on. - I'm done.
不好意思我没听
Oh, sorry, I wasn't listening.
准备绞刑架 -借一步说话 陛下
Let the hanging begin! - If I might have a word, sire.
为什么我们要帮助卑鄙的人类
Why should we help these treacherous humans?
他们让我们受了多少苦难
They've put us through enough.
如果我告诉你他们手里有我们想要的东西呢
What if I told you they have something we want?
我这么多年一直苦苦追寻的东西
That I found what I was searching for all these years?
哇噢 你是说你找到了
Whoa. You mean you found...
没错 正是此物
I may have. The very thing.
从没见过艾尔弗这么酷过
I never thought Elfo would be the cool one.
废物才吹口哨
Whistling is for losers.
我喜欢哼哼
I like to hum.
说好的免费饼干呢
Now, about that free cookie...
为什么我要在这破王国工作啊
Oh! Why did I ever work in this lousy kingdom?
太尴尬了
Well, this is awkward.
救了一人 还有六千多人
One down, six thousand-ish to go.
快逃命吧
...for your lives!
再说一遍 快逃命...
I repeat, run for your...
一切安好
All is well!
你怎么想 正式宣布一下吧
What do you say, kid? Ready to make it official?
佐格 还以为你不会问了
Oh, Zog, I thought you'd never ask.
佐格国王 奥娜王后
正式离婚了
Divorced!
我们的婚姻很愉快 小佐佐
We had a good run, Zoggy.
是啊 还记得我们的新婚之夜咱俩
Yeah, remember that first night after our wedding when we...
德里克
Derek!
快吃吧 真是只好飞鸡
There you go. That's a good sky-chicken.
海鸥比鹈鹕好吃多了
Seagulls taste better than pelicans.
鸽子肉嚼不烂 但是好抓
Pigeons are too chewy, but they're really easy to catch.
德里克 宝贝 别再说鸟了
Uh, Derek, honey, enough with the bird talk.
你对于我俩离婚这件事怎么看
What about that divorce we mentioned?
其实知道你俩比我更受伤让我松了口气
Well, it is a relief to know I'm not as damaged as you two.
想吃点鹦鹉还是仙子
Would you care for parrot or fairy?
到了与我的海盗生涯说再见的时候了
The time has come for me to leave my life as a pirate.
我决定留在梦想之地
I've decided to stay in Dreamland.
精灵一族的真正的命运将在此地发生
This is where the true destiny of the elves lies now.
但谁来当船长呢
But who will be our captain?
找一位新的吧
You'll need a new one.
找一位喜欢发号♥施令
A tough guy who likes giving orders
冷血无情果断无比的硬汉
and does everything with cold-blooded certainty.
闭嘴 让我来
Shut mouth. I am taking job.
妈妈要去上班了
Mommy has to go to work.
但是我每隔一周都会回来看你
But I will come get you every other weekend, okay?
还有 想让我给你带点什么吗
Meanwhile, anything I can bring you?
一套小丑服
A harlequin outfit.
没问题 如果我们遇见小丑船的话 就抢一件
Sure. If we attack a ship of clowns, I grab one.
小碧 你要一起来吗
Bean, you want to come with?
我需要一名头脑发热的疯丫头
I could use hotheaded crazy girl.
我得留在这里管教他们
I think I've got a lot of ass-kicking to do around here.
海里还有好多鱼 爸爸
There's plenty of fish in the sea, Dad.
我再也不能娶条鱼当老婆了
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表