剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
I turn into a human when I take it off.
小心点 我可不想被困在人形态
Oh, careful. I don't want to get stuck as a human.
你肯定也不想
And you don't want me to, either.
没错
Yeah.
本来这床就有股除不掉的怪味
We were never gonna get the smell out of there anyway.
梦想之地 我的大好河山
Lookin' good, Dreamland.
天哪 您的脸怎么了
Blimey! What's happened to your face?
什么 没事 你只是没见我笑过
What? Nothing. You've just never seen me smile before.
我很开心
I'm happy here.
瞧我 我是世界上最幸福的国王
Eh, look at me! I'm the happiest king alive!
不许直视我
Don't directly look at me!
我脸上的笑容就是她给的
There's the one who put this smile on my face.
向你的子民挥手 宝贝
Wave to the people, baby.
大家好
Hey! Hi, everyone.
我从未觉得这么棒过 这感觉我想永远拥有
I never felt so good. I wanna feel this way forever.
我们是天作之合 你觉得呢
We make a good team, don't you think?
我们当然是 但最终
We sure do, but, you know, eventually
我得回森林去
I'll have to go back to the woods.
当然 我知道
Oh, okay, sure. I knew that.
你最好了 我就知道你会理解
You're the best. I figured you'd understand.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我绝不会说 -好吧 我还有点忙所以
I'll never tell. - Okay. Well, I'm kinda busy, so--
她是只熊 厄休拉是熊
She's a bear! Ursula's a bear.
爸爸 她是体格大 但
Dad, she's a big lady, but--
不不不 她是真的熊
No, no, no, she's an actual bear.
她把皮脱掉就会变成女人
She turns into a lady when she takes the skin off.
女巫 蜥蜴 现在是熊
Wow. A witch, a lizard, and now a bear.
你想造个佐格方舟吗
God, are you building an ark?
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你♥爸♥一碰到女人和鞋就彻底糊涂了
Your dad is all over the map when it comes to women and shoes.
我多喜欢鞋啊
Oh, how I love shoes.
但她 碧妮 她是对的人
But this one, Beanie, this one is the real deal.
爸爸 箱子里是什么
Dad, what's in the chest?
她要离开我
She's gonna leave me.
但没这皮 她变不回熊
But without her skin, she can't turn back into a bear.
你偷了她的皮 你不能这么做
You stole her skin? You can't do that!
对大部分女人来说 是不能
Not with most women, you can't,
但厄休拉 你还真能
but with Ursula, you actually can!
但这是大错特错了
But that's so wrong.
是你让我遵从内心的 小碧
You told me to listen to my heart, Bean,
你知道我是听你话的 所以我听了
and I listened to you, so I'm listening to it.
现在我全听进去了
And now I'm all listened out.
天降权杖酒吧
兄弟 看看我送小亲亲的东西
Hey, man. Check out what I got for Kissy.
巧克力 送给一个整天做巧克力的精灵
Oh. Chocolates, for an elf who makes chocolates all day.
挺好的
Yeah, sure, good move.
等等 这些是什么
Wait, what are those?
情侣星型夺命飞镖
His-and-hers deadly throwing stars.
事情认真起来了
Things are getting pretty serious.
认真 不可能 她都不喜欢你
Serious? They can't be serious. She doesn't even like you.
老天 跟你说最后一次
Oh, my God, for the last time,
她不是在让你吃醋
she's not trying to make you jealous.
这是真的 我俩相爱了
This is real. We're in love.
你说过你不相信爱的
A-ha! You said you don't believe in love!
你要么在撒谎要么陷入爱情了
So you're either lying or really in love.
你最好是在撒谎 -你们好
And you'd better be lying! - Hi, boys.
快滚 艾尔弗 小亲亲和我要单独待着
Scram, Elfo. Kissy and I want to be alone.
其实这话我要说给你俩听
Actually, I should talk to both of you.
路西 我真的对你感兴趣过
Look, Luci, I was really interested in you,
但那只是基于我想知道
but it was only because I needed
坏男孩到底是怎么形成的
to find out what makes a bad boy tick...
你找到了
Yeah, you did.
以及我为什么会被这种不良关系所吸引
...and why I gravitate toward these toxic relationships.
我问我自己 "卡桑德拉 你的自己在哪
I asked myself, "Kissandra, where are you in all this?
你真正想要的是什么"
What do you really want?"
结果证明我爱上了另一个人 我自己
Turns out I'm in love with a new kind of person. Myself.
但感谢我们在一起的时光 路西 艾尔弗
But thank you for our time together, Luci... and Elfo.
史姆修 莱默 佩蒂
And Smoocho, Rhymo, Petey,
谢默斯 克里夫 克里夫的兄弟
Seamus, Cliff, Cliff's brother...
是"汤姆"吗 花♥园♥男孩们
I wanna say "Tom"? The garden boys...
兄弟 她没选你
Oh, man. She did not pick you.
我懂了 她从没喜欢过我
All right, dude, I get it. She never liked me.
路西 这世界洒满碎了的心
Oh, Luci, this world is full of heartbreak,
拒绝 抑郁和绝望
rejection, depression and despair.
没人能得到他们想要的
Nobody gets what they want.
我不想要这个拥抱
I don't want this hug.
我不在乎你想不想要
I don't care what you want.
你这个混♥蛋♥的甜心
You sweet bastard.
她能走也不会走的
If she could leave, she wouldn't leave,
所以她能不能走都没关系
so it doesn't matter that she can't leave.
就是这样
Yes!
厄休拉 你对我太重要了
Ursula, you mean so much to me,
我想让你成为世界上最幸福的女人
and I want to make you the happiest woman in the whole world.
给你带了个东西
I got something for you.
佐格
Oh, Zog...
生活中最悲伤的事情莫过于
The saddest thing in life is having to say goodbye
与你想共度一生的人分离
to the person you want to spend that life with.
我了解你的一切
I know everything about you.
你的秘密 欲望 爱好
Your secrets, your desires, your loves.
这就是我们分离的原因
So, that's why we're gonna have to say...
从此她过上了幸福的生活 这就是结局
And she lived happily ever after. So that's how it ends.
谁吹灭的 你吓不到我
Hey, who blew that out? You don't scare me.
这歌♥真是太老了
That song's getting really old.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表