剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
execution and appeal.
给你灌了三周老鼠之后
After three weeks of filling you with mice,
该放猫了
now it's time for Gladys.
感谢上帝你来了 我需要你的帮助
Oh, Bean, thank God you're here. I need your help.
斯坦说凌晨就开始灌老鼠
Stan says the mouse-cramming begins at dawn.
首先 你得给我讲讲可学
First, you're gonna tell me about this stience stuff,
因为魔法只会给我来带不幸
'cause magic has brought me nothing but unhappiness.
我需要我的皮包
I'll need my satchel,
我的飞船里的小黑书
my little black book from inside the airship
还要五个土豆
and five potatoes.
我知道去哪里找
I know where I can get some of those.
好好好
Well, well, well.
我们就知道你会回来求我们给你土豆
We knew you'd come crawling back for the potatoes.
你要哪种
What kind you want?
我们有黄薯 红薯 小番薯
We've got russet, yam and fingerling.
小番薯更贵
Fingerlings will cost you more,
但他们很适合夏日沙拉
but they'll make a real nice summertime salad.
很棒
Real nice.
是薯类就行
Any thick potato will do.
番薯 -不要
Spud? - No.
红薯 -不要
Yam? - No.
薯泥 -不要
Mashed? - No.
我说黄薯
We think russet.
有什么能为你效劳的 公主
May I help you, Princess?
月亮便士小姐 莎莉 你好 我在找...
Miss Moonpence. Sally. Hi. I was just looking for--
龙人的皮包 就在那里
The dragon man's satchel? It's right over here.
谢谢 奥德瓦不会生气吗
Thanks. But wouldn't Odval object?
他付我的薪水太少
He doesn't pay me enough.
太好了
Yes!
完美 我们可以放在窗户上
Perfect. We can set it on the window
让信♥号♥♥从天空之底反射出去
and bounce the signal off the bottom of Heaven.
现在 你来组装
Now, you'll assemble everything.
我只指示 但我不碰它们
I'll only tell you what to do, but I won't touch anything.
这样你就知道它是科学 不是魔法
That way, you'll see it's science, not magic.
太好了 小碧 连上最后一个马铃薯
Excellent, Bean. Now just hook up that last tater.
好的
There you go.
怎么回事 你在梦想之地了 完毕
The hell happened? You're in Dreamland? Over.
是的 是的
Yes. Yes.
准确位置呢 -不 你可以追踪信♥号♥♥
Where, exactly? - Well, no, you can follow the signal.
送到了吗 -没有 但我们会再试一次
Did you make the drop? - No, no. But, um, we'll try again.
11:15码头见
Meet by the docks at 11:15.
我现在不方便
I can't really talk right now.
白♥痴♥ -是 好 我会去的
You idiot. - Yes, fine. I'll be there.
土豆里的人是谁 怎么回事
Who is in that potato? What just happened?
你让我给我的祖国 我的家里打了个电♥话♥
You made it possible for me to call home, to my country.
是你做出来的 这就是科学
You built it. Science happened.
所以 我是可学家了吗
So, I'm a stientist?
我们管那叫逻辑魔法师 但这不重要
We say "Logic wizard," But that's not important.
那些白♥痴♥要杀我 小碧
Those dimwits are going to kill me, Bean.
只有你能帮我逃出去
And only you can help me escape.
现在 我们要声东击西
Now, to create a diversion
用一场爆♥炸♥骗骗那些笨蛋
and dazzle these yokels with an explosion.
我喜欢爆♥炸♥
I love explosions!
好的 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
带我跟你一起走
Take me with you.
我得看看这东西从何而来
I gotta see where all this stuff comes from.
别去 太危险了
No, it's too dangerous.
我对付过怪兽和女巫 我也能对付
I've handled monsters and witches. I can handle stience.
我不能让你去
I just can't let you--
我跟你一起去 不然我就不帮你了
I come with you, or I don't help you with this plan.
好吧 半夜在港口跟我碰面
Fine. Meet me at the port at midnight.
就是现在
Now!
他逃跑了
He's escaped!
他变成了一条龙从窗户飞出去了
He turned into a dragon and flew out the window!
他从那扇小窗户飞出去了吗
He flew out that tiny window?
不可能 太小了
No way. Too small.
他先变成了一只蝙蝠 飞出了窗户
First he turned into a bat and he flew out the window,
然后变成了一条龙
and then he turned into a dragon.
等等 蝙蝠能喷火
Wait, so a bat set this fire?
他先变成了一个在床上冒烟的人
First he turned into a man smoking in the bed,
然后变成了一只蝙蝠 接着
and then he turned into the bat, and now...
好了 重要的是他是一条龙
Okay, the only thing that's important is that he's a dragon
还逃跑了
and he's gotten away.
再拉一次龙的警报
Sound the dragon alarm again.
躲在室内 除非你想看见奇怪的东西
Stay inside! Unless you want to see something really cool!
一头逃跑用的鲸鱼
Whoa, an escape whale.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
没嗑药就看到这么多光
Whoa, lights without drugs.
一顶攻击我的帽子
Ugh! An attack hat!
又想抛下我离开吗
Leaving without me much?
什么鬼 当然不会
What the hell? Of course not.
我只是想潜到安全深度再等你
I needed to get to a safe depth to wait for you,
既然你已经来了 我们就出发吧
but now that you're here, we can be on our way.
你这里的伤有点严重
Say, that's a pretty serious scrape you got.
会感染的
You could get an infection.
用上我发明的消炎药膏就不会了
But not with this antibiotic goo I invented.
在梦想之地 我们就截肢了
In Dreamland, we just amputate.
相信我 你不想头部受伤的
And believe me, you do not wanna get a head wound.
没错 因为他们会砍掉
Yeah. You know, 'cause they'd have to cut...
他们会砍掉你的头
They'd cut off your head.
这个笑话不错 小碧 你想来开吗
Good one. Hey, Bean, wanna steer?
好啊 我还没开过
Yeah, sure. I've never driven a...
你叫这个什么来着 潜艇吗
What do you call this? A sub... marine?
机械鱼
Electrofish.
现在设定目的地坐标
And now to set the homing coordinates.
目的地 蒸汽之地
Destination, Steamland.
蒸汽之地
这是用来开车♥库♥门的
And this is the garage door opener.
来吧 小碧 按下按钮
Go ahead, Bean. Press the button.
你把这地方叫什么
What do you call this place?
这是我的秘密研究基地
This is my secret research shed.
那是我的沙发
Over there is my couch,
我经常睡在上面梦到很棒的发明
where I spend a lot of time dreaming up impressive inventions.
这比那些愚蠢的城♥堡♥好多了
This is so much better than any stupid castle.
一盏自动灯
Whoa. An automatic lantern?
没错 我们称它为蜂鸣发光器
Yes, we call them buzzbrighters.
听着 我得去对付一些...
Listen. I've got to take care of some...
外面很危险 别离开这房♥间 好吗
It's dangerous out there, so don't leave this room, okay?
好 没问题
Yeah, yeah, no problem.
我很快就回来
I'll be back for you in a bit.
天哪 我们也该买♥♥个这样的宝座
Oh, my God. We gotta get thrones like this.
魔法窗帘 太酷了
Magic curtains. Cool.
不管这神奇的房♥间了
Screw this amazing room.
你在逗我吗
Ugh. You gotta be kiddin' me.
什么 路西
Wha... Luci!
路西 你们背着我开派对了吗
Luci! Did you have a party without me?
是啊 哥们 我不想吵醒 也不想邀请你
Yeah, man. I didn't want to wake you. Or invite you.
可我是你的室友啊
But I'm your roommate.
那就呆在你的室里吧 友人
So stay in your room, mate.
这简直
Oh, that is...
其实是一个很巧妙的断句
Is actually a very clever turn of phrase.
我还是很伤心
I'm still hurt!
真是个混♥蛋♥
What an a-hole.
你能声音小点吗
Hey, can you keep it down in there?
我正准备在我自己的垃圾堆里打滚呢
I'm trying to roll around in my own filth.
天哪 他们也有啤酒 这简直是天堂
Oh, my God. They've got beer, too? This is paradise.
等等 你做的这啤酒吗 -当然 亲爱的
Wait. You made this beer? - Sure did, hon.
比特斯的苦啤酒
这是我祖母的配方 也是她去世的原因
It was my grandmother's recipe and her official cause of death.
真棒 我们的王国不允许女人酿酒
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表