剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
幻灭
第二季 第三集
好了好了 怎么突然这样
Okay. Wow. What is happening?
我们还被困在奇异洞穴里吗
Are we still tripping in the Den of Wonders?
为什么我屁♥股♥上会有藤壶
And why do I have barnacles on my ass?
兄弟 你死了五个月
Dude, you've been dead for five months.
什么 我们在哪
What? Where are we?
噢不 是海象岛
Oh, no! Walrus Island!
快 把沙子塞到耳朵里
Quick, jam sand in your ear holes!
欢迎来到美人鱼岛
Welcome to Mermaid Island.
吓死我了 原来是这个岛
Phew! That's the good one.
请品尝神赐的古老花蜜酒
We offer the ancient nectar of the gods, sangria.
现在选一个美人鱼吧
Now, choose your mermaid.
太爽了
Oh, yeah.
这叫什么来着
What is this called again?
叫按♥摩♥ 就像一顿温柔且善意的暴打
A massage. It's like a nice, well-intentioned beating.
正好放松一下僵死的身子
This is really helping the rigor mortis.
等会 你这枚硬币怎么回事
Wait. Why are you wearing that coin?
客人们经常送我们小饰品以表达感激之情
Often our guests leave us trinkets as a sign of appreciation
也让自己显得不那么小气
and not being total cheapskates.
我发现你还没送我 但送不送都无所谓
I noticed you haven't yet, but whatever. Up to you.
你能做那种轻轻咬耳垂的服务吗
Do you do that thing where you gently bite the earlobe?
当然 我哪里都可以咬
Yes, I have known many lobes.
伙计们 醒醒 醒醒
Guys, wake up. Wake up.
我知道这地方是个热带天堂岛
I know this is a tropical paradise,
但我们得赶回梦想之地
but we've gotta get back to Dreamland.
我得确认一下爸爸没事
I need to know if my dad's okay.
小碧 你的耳朵怎么这么红
Bean, why are your ears all red?
你们这有船吗
Do you have a boat we could take?
那边好像有一艘
There might be one lying around.
发现的时候就已经这样了
We found it just like that.
我会铭记你们的
Their lives will not be forgotten.
感谢你们每天给我的尸体抹油
Thanks for oiling my corpse every day!
那是调料 本来是打算吃了你的
That was a marinade. We were going to eat you.
是有点好笑 也很高兴认识你们
Yes, that was a merry day. It was nice to meet you!
为啥我的耳朵里有橄榄
Hey, why are there olives in my ears?
第十三章
正是此物
跟我的两个挚友一起
Sipping sangria,
喝着小酒 划着小船
rowing my two best pals along in a little boat...
要不是一直这样持续了三个小时的话
If we hadn't been doing this for three straight hours,
应该还挺有趣的
it'd be kinda nice.
是啊 快点划 小碧
Yeah. Row faster, Bean.
你在想什么呢 艾尔弗
How about you, Elfo?
跟你最好的朋友
Any thoughts on being totally,
久别重逢之后 有什么感想吗
completely reunited with your best friends?
没有 让我静静
Nope, I'm good.
好吧 看得出来你有心事 怎么了
Okay, I can see something's wrong. What's up?
我说了没事 快划船吧
I said I'm good. So just go ahead and row.
划啊 划啊 划你的船吧
Just row, row, row, row your boat.
我才不要划 你明显很沮丧
I'm not gonna keep rowing, dude. You're clearly upset.
我才没沮丧
I'm not upset!
你这语气就很沮丧
You kinda said that like you're upset.
为什么我要沮丧
Why would I be upset?
难道是因为本应是我世上最好的朋友的人
'Cause my supposed best friend left me for dead
不顾我死活就为了去救一个她不太了解的女人
so she could save some random lady she barely knows?
我是为了配合你俩说我沮丧才这样说的
I mean, I'm just spit-balling. I'm just playing along.
因为就像我说的 我一点也不沮丧
'Cause, like I said, I'm not upset!
别嚷嚷了
Stop yellin'!
艾尔弗 你难道忘了
Elfo, in case you forgot,
我也是那个闯进地狱
I'm also the one who literally
让你起死回生的人
went through Hell to bring you back to life.
而我是那个用花言巧语骗你们让这事成真的人
Yeah, and I'm the guy who tricked you both into making it happen.
没错 我很感激你俩的所作所为
True, and I really appreciate what you guys did,
但发生这么多事 我还是有点沮丧 不行吗
but I'm still kind of upset about what happened, m'kay?
就是不行 别傲娇了
No, it's not "M'kay." Get over it!
就不能体谅一下我们的牺牲吗 顽固的小矬子
Appreciate our goddamn sacrifice, you stubborn little nimrod!
我还能听见你们吵吵 给我闭嘴
I can still hear you! Shut up!
我为你放弃了许多 我放弃了 反正不少
I gave up so much for you! I gave up... I gave up a lot.
艾尔弗 我很抱歉 好吗
Elfo, I'm really sorry, okay?
求求你原谅我吧
I am begging you to forgive me.
好的
Okay.
那好吧 很高兴这事结束了
Okay, then. I'm glad that's over with.
远没结束呢
It's not over.
独处
Solitude.
你们瞅啥 连眼皮都没有
What are you looking at? Grow some eyelids.
我在这呆够了
Enough of this.
停下 右舷方向 水里有东西
Avast! Off the starboard bow. There's something in the water!
是一块浮木
It's a log!
我告诉过你 浮木就别报告了
I told you, I don't have to hear about every single log.
好吧 但是这块浮木上有个女人
Okay, all right. But this log, there's a woman holding on to it.
你确定不是另一块浮木吗
Are you sure that's not a log, too?
那个
Well...
你这个女人是谁 为什么带着王冠
What kind of woman be you who wears a crown?
是选美冠军吗
You a beauty contest winner?
我这样子像个选美冠军吗
Do I look like a beauty contest winner?
我就不发表意见了
I'm not gonna answer that.
我才不是呢 你这个蠢货 我是
Well, I'm not, you fool. I'm a...
王后 货真价实的王后
Queen. A real, live queen.
你想出来确认一下吗 船长
Do you wanna come out and have a look, Captain?
确定她不是一块浮木
Make sure she's not a log?
不必 我相信你的判断 -好的
Nah, I trust ya. - Aye, aye.
你还打算从船舱里出来吗
So, are you ever coming out of your cabin again?
我这么问是因为我们已经在海上航行八年了
I ask because we've been at sea eight years now
演奏手风琴的人只会弹一首歌♥
and the accordion player only knows one song.
什么歌♥
What song is it?
《鼬鼠跑掉了》
"Pop Goes the Weasel."
再弹一遍听听
Play it again.
我们被困在这雾里一晚上了
We've been stuck in this fog all night.
我想我们应该在兜圈子 -你怎么知道
I think we've been going in circles. - How do you know?
因为六个小时前我把桨掉进水里了
Because I dropped an oar about six hours ago
从那之后就不停的看见它
and we keep passing it.
我一定是精神错乱了
I must be delirious.
我发誓我能听见超小号♥尤克里里的演奏声
I swear I'm hearing the sounds of the world's tiniest ukulele.
是我爸爸的小仆人 小喂和小哇
It's my dad's teeny flunkies, Vip and Vap!
伙计们 梦想之地怎么走
Hey, guys, which way is Dreamland?
看 是你♥爸♥
Look! Your father!
爸爸 是我 你见到我们怎么不兴奋
Dad! Dad, it's me! Aren't you glad to see us?
小心
Look out!
去死吧 你们这帮叛徒
Die, lousy traitors!
他一定没认出是我们
He must not know it's us.
我换成尖锐的高音喊一喊
I'll scream in a higher, shriller voice.
佐格 是我们
Zog! It's us!
陛下 水里的是你的女儿 你在干什么
Sire, that's your daughter down there. What are you doing?
她背叛了我
She betrayed me.
跟她邪恶的母亲勾结
Teamed up with her evil mom,
把整座城市都变成石头然后逃跑了
turned this place to stone and ran off!
不能再让她踏入这座城市一步
She's not gonna set foot in this kingdom.
她连娱乐码头都过不去
She's not even gonna get past the Fun Pier.
是啊 有一次那上面的人想用我做玉米热狗
Ah, yes, they tried to make me into a corn dog there once.
话说你一直朝他们扔石头也没用
Anyway, you can't just keep throwing boulders at them.
你们好 小碧 艾尔弗 路西
Hello, Bean, Elfo, Luci.
爸爸 你够了 你已经把小喂和小哇害死了
Dad, that's enough! You already killed Vip and Vap!
我把小喂害死了吗 -还有小哇
I killed Vip? - And Vap!
我可怜的小喂
Oh, my poor, sweet Vip.
行了爸爸 别发疯了
Come on, Dad. Be reasonable.
你管我
Never!
我们趁螃蟹聚过来之前快跑
Let's get out of here before the crabs wake him up.
我在海底的时候 深深地思考了一段时间
When I was underwater, I had a long time to think.
你沉在水底很久吗 -是的 谢谢
You sank for a long time? - Yes, thank you.
我意识到船锚不是唯一一件拖住我后腿的事情
And I realize, anchor not only thing holding me down.
包办婚姻 自私自利的肥丈夫
Arranged marriage, fat-ass, selfish husband,
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表