剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
So I'm not crazy!
没有这个疯
Not as crazy as this one.
我把她跟她的鸭子爱人放回去
I'll put her back with the duck lovers.
他们把我的那张画像藏在了哪里
They hid that picture of me somewhere.
一个松了的猪台 -烛台
A loose skoonce. - "Sconce!"
烛台 没错 我可能找到了一条密道
"Sconce," Totally. I might have found a secret passage!
石化药剂
石化药剂
Stonification potion?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell was that?
在这里
There it is.
这口龅牙还真挺适合这里的氛围
The teeth really seem to follow you around the room.
妈妈 我们现在就得离开
Mom, we need to leave right now!
克洛伊德和贝姬是坏人
Cloyd and Becky are evil.
他们说谎了 他们藏了我的画像
They lied. They hid the painting of me.
他们肯定在晚饭的时候给我下了药
They must've drugged me at dinner!
现在我觉得他们想把我献祭了
And I think they're planning to sacrifice me,
或许是我们两个 在仪式上
maybe both of us, at the ceremony.
他们是我们的家人 小碧
They're our family, Bean.
记得你说过每个人都有自己的盲区吗
Remember you said everyone has their blind spots?
你得相信我
You have to believe me.
告诉我你看到了什么才会想到这些
Tell me exactly what you saw that makes you think these things.
好吧 听着 妈妈
Okay. Listen, Mom.
我找到了计划 小地图和这个
I found plans, a little map and this.
我打赌这就是他们在梦想之地用的东西
I bet this is the same stuff they used on Dreamland!
我觉得这不是奥娜干的
I don't think it was Oona.
我觉得是克洛伊德和贝姬
I think it was Cloyd and Becky.
他们多年前给你下了毒 现在又来害我们
They poisoned you all those years ago and now they're after us.
闻着像老年人的味道 你闻闻
It smells like old people. Here, have a sniff.
拜托 克洛伊德和贝姬调水果鸡尾酒都不会
Please, Cloyd and Becky can't even mix a fruit cocktail,
更别说这么复杂的药剂配方了
let alone a formula as complex as this.
等等
Wait a minute.
天哪
Oh, my God,
是你
it was you.
都是你干的
All of it.
真聪明 你比我想的要聪明点
Good for you. You're not as naive as I thought.
别再玩游戏了 穿上衣服吧
No need for the games anymore. Get your dress on.
妈妈
Mom?
你命中注定的东西 你现在根本理解不了
There are things beyond your understanding you are destined for.
仪式必须进行
The ceremony will take place.
我回来之前准备好
Be ready when I get back.
记住 我现在是你的一切
Remember, I'm all you have now.
妈妈
Mom!
只有我们三个 但是这就够了
It's just us three, but that's all you need.
我们要重建王国
We'll rebuild the kingdom.
我们将开启新的美好民♥主♥ 充满爱的时代
It'll be a new era of fairness, of democracy, of love...
小心点 小哇 你把我的袍子踩坏了
Hey, watch it, Vap! You scuffed my robe!
你想去地牢里住吗
You wanna end up in the dungeon?
回来 我把你们想要的一切都给你们
Come back! I'll get you whatever you want.
想骑小小马吗
You want tiny little horses to ride?
这次不会是带着鞍的老鼠了 我保证
It won't be just rats with saddles this time, I promise!
我终于开始真的付你们钱而非用奶酪切片了
I'll finally start paying you money instead of cheese slices!
只要你们回来 想要什么都行
Anything if you just come back!
拜托了
Please?
妈妈是对的
Mom's right.
我已经没有家了 又失去了我的朋友
I've got no home anymore. I've lost that, my friends.
你在这里有个朋友
You have a friend here.
无意冒犯 杰瑞 但是我们刚认识两天
No offense, Jerry, but we just met two days ago.
我知道 杰瑞没有朋友
Oh, I know. Jerry has no friends.
我是说那只小黑猫
I mean the little black kitty
眼睛大大的 尾巴是个箭头
with the big eye and the pointy tail.
什么
What?
小猫咪
The kitty cat!
我从船上拿来的
What was in the jar I brought in
跟达格玛东西一起来的那个瓶子
with Dagmar's things from the boat.
路西在这里吗 他在哪里
Luci's here? Where is he?
在地下室 跟其他那些罐子一起
Maybe he's in the basement with all the other jars.
我把他放在那里了
That's where I put him.
我们现在得找到他 -没时间了
We need to find him now! - There's no time.
如果你仪式迟到 哪怕只是一点儿
If you're even a moment late for the ceremony,
他们都会在神谕之火里找到你
they'll look into the Oracle Fire and find you.
肯定有办法的 -怎么办
There's gotta be a way. - How?
天哪 杰瑞 稍等 我才发现我妈妈是坏人
Jeez, Jerry, give me a second. I just found out my mom's evil.
我需要时间缓缓
I need a moment.
稍等 稍等 给你时间 -安静的时间
A moment. A moment. Give you a second-- - Quiet moment.
安静的时间 -杰瑞
Quiet moment. - Jerry...
请闭嘴吧 如果你可以闭嘴的话
Please just stop. If you could stop talking.
闭嘴 我会停的 -不 不是要你重复
Stop. I'mma stop. - No, this is not a repetitive--
别重复 别重复
Don't repeat, don't repeat.
杰瑞 -杰瑞
Jerry? - Jerry?
杰瑞 -杰瑞
Jerry! - Jerry!
杰瑞 -杰瑞
Jerry! - Jerry!
很好 我想你做出了正确的选择
Good, I see you've made the right choice.
一会儿会有轿子过来带你去神庙
A palanquin will be here shortly to take you to the temple.
尽量别哭 让你看上去很丑
Try not to cry. It makes you look so ugly.
如果她能戴上王冠 我们的命运就保证了
If she can bear the crown, our destiny is secure.
该死的 克洛伊德 你还得干的更糟糕吗
Damn it, Cloyd, could you have done a worse job
这上面干掉的血迹都没清理干净
cleaning the dried blood off this thing?
天哪 她这身形仿佛一头大象 这么巨大吗
My, doesn't she cut an elegant, husky silhouette?
杰瑞 我们跟你试过一次仪式了
Jerry! We already tried this with you once
结果把你变成了永远10岁的儿童
and it turned you into a permanent ten-year-old.
小碧在哪 -小碧在哪
Where's Bean? - Where's Bean?
杰瑞 -杰瑞
Jerry? - Jerry?
杰瑞 -杰瑞
Jerry! - Jerry!
如果这是我生前做的最后一件事
I'm not letting you find her
我绝对不会让你找到她
if it's the last thing I do!
看来这真是你生前做的最后一件事了
Guess it was the last thing you did.
天哪 达格 他是我们最年幼的弟弟
Jeez, Dag, he was our littlest brother.
现在是你了 闭嘴吧
Now you are, so shut up.
召唤小碧的影像
Summon the image of Bean!
路西 路西
Luci! Luci!
拜托
Come on.
这算什么 路西 拜托 你在哪
What is this? Come on, Luci. Where are you?
在这 快 我烟都抽完了
In here! Hurry! I'm outta cigarettes!
路西
Luci!
想死你了 你这混♥蛋♥
I missed you, you son of a bitch!
你喝酒了 -是 也不是
Have you been drinking? - Yes and no.
他们想把我腌在酒精里
They tried to pickle me in alcohol,
但昨晚我一口气喝完了
but I drank it all last night.
真抱歉 完全应该给你留点的
Sorry, totally should've saved you some.
顺便一提 你妈是大恶人
Your mom's evil, by the way.
我知道 所以我们必须走了
I know. That's why we have to go.
亲爱的 你的仪式快要迟到了
You're late for the ceremony, darling.
让大家等候你是很不礼貌的
It's impolite to keep people waiting.
把你的女儿骗的团团转也很不礼貌
It's also impolite to totally scam your daughter,
不过这好像也没有阻止你这么做
but that didn't seem to stop you.
别和你母亲顶嘴 是我生的你
Don't talk back to your mother. I gave birth to you.
我亲自照顾你长大 还有你的大牙
I nursed you myself, with those teeth.
现在我需要你
And now I need you.
你想让我怎么样
What do you want from me?
开始为这个家族做贡献
To start contributing to this family!
有一个预言在等待着实现
There's a prophecy to be fulfilled,
光复我们的名声和财富
our fame and fortune to be restored,
还有我们未曾偿还的地狱之债
a debt to Hell we're really overdue on.
你要让我实现预言
You had me to fulfill a prophecy?
马上就要实现了
And we're almost there.
来吧 我们要为你戴上皇冠
Come, now, we've a crown to screw to your head.
你已经把我的头整的够惨了
You've screwed with my head enough!
你躲不过命运的
You can't escape your destiny!
动手吧
Do it.
小碧
Bean?
是你吗
Is that you?
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表