剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Or maybe she'll make a nice pie, instead.
等等
Hey, wait a minute.
那个戴王冠的猪难道是我吗
That pig with a crown is supposed to be me?
作为安可 你们都可以享受砍头待遇
And for an encore, you're all getting your heads chopped off!
我爸爸说叫这里梦想之地是有原因的
My dad told me there's a reason they call it Dreamland,
而这一次他说对了
and for once, he was right.
因为我只要一睡着
Because whenever I fall asleep,
就会做关于恶毒母亲的噩梦
it's nightmares about my evil mom.
结果发现奥娜才是好人
It turns out Oona was the cool one.
在蜥蜴后妈变成性感海盗之前
You never appreciate your lizard stepmom
你都不会表扬她吧 我说的对吗
until she becomes a sexy pirate, am I right?
记得你们之前都变成石头的时候吗
Remember you all got turned to stone?
记得 奥娜干的
Yeah, Oona did it.
不是 是达格玛
No, that was Dagmar.
对 达格玛说是奥娜干的
Yeah, Dagmar said Oona did it.
达格玛是个骗子
Dagmar was a liar.
我这辈子一直想让她在我身边
My whole life, I just wanted her to be there,
结果我得到的最好的母亲般的照料
but it turns out the best mothering I ever got
来自一个红胡子的胖大叔
was from a fat guy with a red mustache.
她在抱怨她爸呢
She's whining about her dad.
我爸爸是对的 你逃不过自己的梦
My dad was right. You can't escape your dreams.
但我今晚睡着的时候
But when I fall asleep tonight,
不管发生什么 我都会回击
whatever happens, I'm gonna fight back.
爸爸 你在这里做什么
What are you doing here, Dad?
小碧 你真的很棒
You know, Bean, you're pretty good
能把那些玩意都说出来
with words up there on the thing.
爸爸 这并不重要 但实际很重要
Dad, that doesn't mean much, but it means a lot.
这让我心情很好
You know, this puts me in a good mood.
我在想可以取消处刑
I'm thinking maybe I'll call off the execution.
什么 我以为今晚
What? I thought we were gonna
能有个快乐的结局 天哪
have a happy ending tonight. Oh, man.
等等 别砍
Wait, don't chop!
国王改主意了
The king has changed his mind!
好吧 没造成什么伤害
Oh, well, no harm done.
打起精神 艾尔默 我们现在有了
Cheer up, Elmo! We have vindication
国王这个级别的权威认为我们无罪
from no less an authority than the king himself.
我们的剧可以继续演
Our show shall go on.
天哪
Oh, boy.
爸爸 你不讨厌回家一路的上坡吗
Dad, don't you hate it that it's uphill all the way home?
讨厌
Yeah.
那家伙很幸运
Wow. That guy has it lucky.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表