剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Hey, somebody turn me around. I can't see nothin'.
路西的地狱酒馆
搞什么
Wha?
不
No!
不好了 不好了 我们该怎么办
Oh, my God. Oh, my God. What do we do?
我们把他救回来 来吧 我们下去
We get him back. Come on, we are going in.
但是下面很黑而且全是章鱼
But it's dark and full of octopus.
至少这样就不黑了
Well, this at least covers the "Dark" Part.
天啊 我们差点就没命了
Oh, my God. We almost died.
德里克 很抱歉我以前那样对你
Derek, I'm so sorry I treated you the way I did.
我不想你就这么死了
This is not the way I wanted you to die.
完蛋了 一切都晚了 他皮肤都发蓝了
Oh, God. It's over. He's turning blue.
他本来就是蓝色的
He was already blue.
我觉得蓝色在变的越来越淡
I think he's actually turning less blue.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that good or bad?
我怎么知道 我是绿色的 不是蓝的
How should I know? I'm green, not blue.
你该不会是色盲吧
God. Do all people of color look the same to you?
他还活着 醒醒 醒醒伙计
He's alive! Wake up. Wake up, buddy.
坚持住弟弟 我们这就带你回家
Hang in there, little brother. We're gonna get you home.
怎么带 咱俩勉强才挤过洞穴隧♥道♥
How? The two of us could barely fit through that tunnel,
德里克又这么肥硕
and Derek is rather Rubenesque.
他平时可没少吃肥肉三明治
You know, from eating all those Reuben sandwiches.
肯定还有别的出口
There's gotta be some other way out.
你听
Listen.
都怪这老太太骨质酥松
Damn you, brittle-old-lady bone.
好险
Phew.
快跑 小碧
Hurry, Bean!
就算是派对游艇的船长
Even a Party Barge captain
也需要偶尔独自享受一下宁静的夜晚
needs a quiet night alone once in a while.
每次想要在怪兽岛附近休息一下就出事
Every time I try to relax by Monster Island.
所有人听令 放下派对小艇
All hands on deck! Lower the Party Dinghy!
欢迎登船
Welcome aboard.
鉴于这次是救援任务
Since this be a rescue mission,
我就收你半价好了
I'll only charge ye half price.
但我得提醒你
But I warn ye,
会有很多你意想不到的附加费用
there be hidden surcharges ye can hardly imagine.
我的船沉了
Me vessel has gone under.
作为海员要遵循海上的法则
And 'tis the immutable law of the sea
那就是船在人在 船亡人亡
that a captain must go down with his ship.
但转念一想何必这么较真呢
Still, I don't think we need to be sticklers about it.
我们还是走吧
Let's just go.
虽然我想帮忙 但明天之前得把这本书还回去
I'd help ya, but I've gotta return this book by tomorrow.
图书馆就像一位冷酷的情妇
The library be a cruel mistress.
小碧 你救了我的命 看来你还是爱我的
Bean! You rescued me. I guess you really do love me.
我一直以为你宁愿我死了
And all this time, I thought you wanted me dead.
这两件事不矛盾
Two things can be real.
第十七章 爱是粘粘的拥抱
"Chapter 17, Love's Slimy Embrace.
船长落寞的叹了一口气
The sea captain heaved a lonely sigh
用强壮的手摸了摸自己茂密的头发
and ran his sturdy hand through his luxuriant locks.
他心想不知再过多久
He wondered how long until
才能再次感受到被拥抱着的
he would feel another's arms wrapped around--"
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表