剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
"陌生来客" 好吧
"Strangers." Okay.
这家伙总爱故意唱反调 是吧
It's always opposite day with this guy, huh?
你是哪种恶魔
What kind of demon are you?
谁 我吗
Who, me?
我就是 那种能吓得你屁滚尿流的恶魔
Oh, I'm just like, you know, your worst nightmare demon.
我很依赖别人 情绪也不稳定
I'm needy and unstable,
现在你成功地引起了我的兴趣
and now that you've expressed interest in me,
谁知道我们之间的事是好是坏呢
I want to know where this relationship is going.
问询结束 你可以通过了
Whoa. No further questions. You may pass.
你觉得自己是去哪 小家伙
Where do you think you're going, half-pint?
你的翅膀呢
And where are your wings?
我还是个实习恶魔 我还没有翅膀
I'm still just a sub-demon, ma'am. I haven't earned my wings yet.
他是跟我一起的 他是我的感情顾问恶魔
Oh, he's with me. He's my emotional support demon.
多谢 太感谢了
Thank you. Thanks so much.
那家伙太粗暴了
That guy was just rude.
所以我利用了他的厌女症
So I took advantage of his misogyny
还有对女性的刻板印象
and gender stereotypes.
你这波操作不错 小碧
I actually applaud your manipulations, Bean.
你身处地狱 身边满是危险的 邪恶的恶魔
You're in Hell, surrounded by treacherous, evil demons!
在这里我们表现得越混♥蛋♥ 等级越高
We get promoted for being jerks.
有点像音乐产业的行规
It's kinda like the music industry.
我做到了 在你眼皮底下 上帝
Whoo! I made it! In your face, God!
虽然感觉有点热 救命啊
Though it's kinda hot down here. Help!
处理中心
小兔兔
Bunny!
你看见了吗 他做到了 我们汇合了
Did you see that? He did it! We're all here together!
这太 等等 他还在尖叫
This is so... Oh, wait, hang on. He's still screaming.
我觉得他现在没事了
I think he's done now.
看来还没有
Nope.
等等
Wait...
好了
Okay, yes.
佐格国王
I say, King Zog--
得了 就我们两个活人了 直接叫我国王吧
Please, we're the last two people alive. Call me King.
国王 你考虑过
King, have you ever
给你的王座加个小垫子吗
considered adding a small pillow to your throne?
真能让你小腿轻松不少
Really takes the pressure off your shanks.
墨基墨 你是我最好的朋友
Merkimer, you're my best friend
也是我唯一♥期♥待的同伴
and the only companion I'll ever want.
感谢上帝这里不是只剩我一个人
Thank God somebody else is here.
是波扎克人
It's the Bozaks!
赶紧回答我 你觉得他们还生我气吗
Quick question. Do you think they're still mad at me
就为了我把他们敬爱的上将脑袋砍了这事
for chopping off the head of their beloved admiral?
我觉得答案是肯定的
I'm gonna say yes.
那群无恶不作的混♥蛋♥
Ah, those pillaging jerks!
要不是我又老又肥
If I weren't so old and fat
外加糖尿病 贫血 关节炎
and diabetic and anemic and arthritic...
还有我膝盖的问题 让我有点活动不便
Plus that thing with my knee, where it gets kinda stuck.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I'm talkin' about.
我会让他们知道谁是真正的老大
I'd show them who's boss.
但是现在 我们还是躲在这群孩子后面吧
But for now, let's hide under this pile of children.
我们怎样才能找到艾尔弗
How are we ever gonna find Elfo?
每一个受到诅咒的灵魂
The location of every condemned soul
都会被记录在位于地狱要塞的亡者之书内
is recorded in the Book of the Dead, in the Infernal Stronghold.
看起来我们需要左拐九次 再上一层楼
It looks like we need to make nine left turns and an up?
跟我走 小甜甜 我知道路
Follow me, hot stuff. I know the way.
从现在开始 无论发生什么 不要跟我走散
Now, whatever happens, don't get separated.
又是没有栏杆的情况
Once again, no bannisters.
好啦 我们迷路了
And, voil. We are lost.
你为什么不回手
Why are you not fighting back?
你是一位传奇的战士
You're a legendary warrior,
你前面的这块挂毯画得明明白白
according to this tapestry you're cowering behind.
我年纪大了
I'm old.
生活把我逼成了一个疾病缠身的马戏猴子
Life's beaten me down like a diseased circus monkey.
我不再是那个英勇的自己了
I just don't got it in me no more.
一派胡言
Absolute tosspottery!
我认识的佐格 字典里没有放弃这两个字
The Zog I know doesn't give up
因为这样做是正确的 是正义的
just because it's the smart, correct thing to do.
别自暴自弃了 快去抓住命运的尾巴
Stop moping and grab life by the tail!
佐格
Zog!
等等 我告诉你们佐格在哪
Wait! I'll tell you where Zog is.
帮帮我们 让它停下来
Help us! Make it stoppen!
他们是我杀过的两个谋杀犯
It's those murderers I killed,
汉塞尔和格雷泰尔
Hansel and Gretel!
我是完全不知道如何是好了
Ugh, I'm so bad in these situations.
你们发生什么了
Hey, guys, what's happening?
这是为我们定制的地狱
It's our personal Hell.
我们被逼着一遍遍观看自己的可怕死状
We are made to watch our gruesome death over und over.
又来了
Ah! There it is again!
恶心
Yikes.
这暴♥力♥也太逼真了 我的眼睛受到了玷污
The violence is too graphic! It offends mein eyes!
但你们可吃过孩子
But you cooked and ate children.
是啊 但我们这么做的时候可没看着镜子
Yeah, but we didn't look in the mirror when we was doing it.
等等 你有点眼熟
Wait a minute. You look familiar.
我们是一个高中的吗
Did we go to high school together?
不 我去的是魔鬼学校 再见
No, I went to an all-demon school. Bye.
等等 至少把声音调小点
Wait! At least turn down the volume!
地狱要塞 我们成功了
The Infernal Stronghold. We made it.
这看上去像一个正常的城♥堡♥
Whoa! This is like if a normal
过着靠毒品为生的艰难日子
castle lived a really hard, drug-fueled life.
看 亡者之书
Ooh, the Book of the Dead.
每个下地狱的人的名字都记录在上面
Everyone who's ever been sent to Hell is in this book.
有好多教皇的名字
Hmm. Surprisingly large number of popes.
好了 "最近入狱人员"
Oh! "Recent admissions," Okay.
我应该知道的 不过艾尔弗有姓吗
I should know this, but does Elfo have a last name?
他在支票上只签了"艾尔弗"
On checks, he just writes "Elfo"
然后在末尾画个小爱心
And then puts a little heart at the end.
等等 你们不是守卫 你们是谁
Wait. You're not the night janitors. Who are you?
阿斯蒙蒂斯 黑暗之主 你好 先生
Asmodium, Lord of Darkness! Hello, sir.
这些角是新长的吗 看起来很不错
Wow, are those horns new? They look great!
好吧
Well, well, well.
路西 跟在公主后面的小跟屁虫
Luci, that level zero bone ball on princess duty.
你的上级又是哪位
And who's your superior here?
我叫胡安妮塔·迪蒙海默
I go by the name of Juanita Demonheimer.
听上去挺像真名
That sounds kind of real.
但是 两个劣等恶魔
But what business have two minor sub-demons
来地狱要塞的大厅有什么事
in the halls of the Infernal Stronghold?
那个 我们真的
Well, we... Really...
现在就回答我
Answer me! Now.
我
I...
这里只有一个劣等恶魔 而我马上要升职了
There's only one sub-demon here, and I am about to get promoted.
因为我是来献上人类灵魂的
'Cause I'm here to deliver a human soul!
骨头上还有薄荷味
Mint condition, still on the bone.
一个活生生的人 在地狱里
An actual living human? Here in Hell?
还真是史无前例 我低估你了
Well, this is unprecedented. I underestimated you.
路西 你在干什么
Luci, what are you doing?
而且 我还把一个笨蛋精灵从天堂引入地狱
Plus I got a dumb elf to come down from Heaven!
都过了四百万年了 居然还有能让我惊讶的事
Four million years on the job and I can still be surprised.
劣等恶魔路西 我把你提升到二级恶魔
Sub-demon Luci, I promote you to demon level two.
好好享受你的翅膀
Enjoy your wings!
天哪 这一切都是你的计划 是吗
Oh, my God, this was your plan all along, wasn't it?
我还以为你是我朋友
I thought you were my friend.
现在我永远被困在这了 艾尔弗也一样
Now I'm stuck here forever, and so is Elfo.
为了升职 你就把我们卖♥♥了
You sold us out for a promotion?
正是 我和你说过别信任我
Exactly! I told you not to trust me.
该死的 我都这么对你说过了
Hell, I spelled it out for you.
你还以为我是你朋友吗
Did you think I was your friend, huh?
还把我当成你毛茸茸的小伙伴呢
Your little fuzz-buddy?
我可是恶魔 该死的 这就是我们的作风
I'm a demon, damn it. It's what we do.
我不得不说 背叛你还真的挺简单的
I gotta say, you're pretty easy to betray.
很有意思 不过 把她拖走
It's been fun, but drag her away.
是 长官
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表