剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Cool. Women aren't allowed to be brewmeisters in my kingdom.
这里不是 如果你是个讨人厌的嬉皮士
Not here. If you're an obnoxious hipster of any gender,
不管什么性别 都可以酿酒
you can become a craft brewer.
我喜欢这个地方 你都不用付钱
Wow. I love this place. And you don't even have to pay.
你得付钱
Yes, you do.
不好意思
Pardon me!
热蒸汽
周末旅行者
来问问名字吧
甘德森的飞艇
周末旅行者
热蒸汽
女士 不好意思吓到你了
Sorry to frighten you, ma'am.
带轮子的马
Whoa. A horse on wheels?
你一定是来访的人 有什么需要帮助吗
You must be a visitor. Can I help you?
是的 我想我应该在找法斯沃斯大道
Um, yeah, I guess I'm looking for Farnsworth Boulevard.
交通区啊
Oh, the Transpo District.
我正要去那里给它上上润滑油呢
Well, I'm headed that way for a lube job for ol' fleabag here.
上来吧
Hop on.
我的号♥码已经给你了
You've got my number.
不知道你是什么意思 还是谢谢你了
I don't know what that means, but thank you.
你来这干什么 我告诉过你要留在棚子里
What are you doing here? I told you to stay in the shed.
这个小村庄真不错
This village is amazing!
能上齐柏林飞艇谈吗
Can we talk in the lead zeppelin?
听着 小碧 我是想保护你
Listen, Bean. I'm trying to protect you.
保护什么 那些免费啤酒和善良的女士们吗
From what? All the free beer and friendly ladies?
我喜欢你 真喜欢你
I like you. I really like you.
我觉得你可以成为我的特别实习生
I think you could become one of my special interns.
这话居然是从
Wow! That's the kind of thing
被我之前一拳打在肚子上的男人说的
a guy says right before I punch him in the gut.
有人吗 是谁
Hello? Who's there?
那是谁 -官方人员 蹲下
Who's that? - The authorities. Get down.
你好 海瑞特
Hello, Harriet.
你只有三个简单的任务
You had three simple tasks.
飞去城♥堡♥ 递交武器
Fly to the castle, deliver the weapon,
在不被侦测到的情况下离开
and get the hell away without being detected.
然而你完全失败了
And you failed completely.
他们把我打下来了 你和我说过帆布是防箭的
They shot me down. You told me that canvas was arrow-proof.
真有你的啊 那个死胖子
Way to go. That big, dumb fat-ass
还在王位上坐着呢
is still on the throne.
我猜猜 又是个雀斑脸的实习生吗
Let me guess, another one of your freckle-faced interns?
出来吧
Come on out.
什么也别说 小碧
Don't say anything, Bean.
梦想之地的蒂尔碧妮公主
Princess Tiabeanie from Dreamland?
你知道我们有多大♥麻♥烦了吗
Do you know how much trouble we're in?
老大会杀了我们的
The boss is gonna kill us.
除非他没发现
Not if he doesn't find out.
别拿那玩意指着我
Get that stupid thing out of my face.
抓住她 史盖博
Get her, Skybert.
把门开开 小碧
Unlock the door, Bean.
不可能 史盖博
No way, Skybert.
扳手
A wrench?
去你的 还有你的土豆
Screw you and your potatoes.
什么情况
What the hell?
拜托
Oh, come on!
对不起
Oh, so sorry.
我在开煎饼派对 但没有邀请你
I'm throwing a little pancake party, but you're not invited.
再见
Bye!
这就是你想到的最好的复仇计划
This is the best revenge you could come up with?
半夜叫一群鸭子搞派对
Waking me up at the crack of dawn with a stupid duck party?
你什么毛病啊
What is wrong with you?
霍基不是鸭子
Honky is not a duck!
我猜猜 是不是伤你心了
But let me guess. I hurt your feelings?
因为你被孤立了
'Cause you've been left out?
没有 我只是很生气
No, I'm just pissed.
那就欢迎你加入只有二人的俱乐部
Well, welcome to the club, which now has two members!
你不能加入 鹅不能加入
No, you can't join. No geese allowed.
你疯了 -一定是这样
You're insane. - I must be!
我竟然想和一个毫无感情 不顾他人
I tried to live with a heartless, inconsiderate jerk
只在乎自己的小混♥蛋♥住在一起
who only cares about his tiny self!
"小"
"Tiny"?
我告诉你什么叫小 -好疼
I'll show you tiny, pal! - Ow, ow, ow!
那鸭子咬着我了
The duck has me!
鸭子咬着我眼睛了
The duck's got my eye!
变形怪变成大蜜蜂飞回来了
The shape-shifter's returned as a giant bee!
别射箭 是我 小碧
Don't shoot! It's me, Bean!
我只听到 "是我 蜜蜂"
All I heard was, "It's me, Bee."
放弓
Fire!
路西 我不在的时候出了什么坏事吗
Luci, did anything bad happen while I was gone?
你之前没在吗 -艾尔弗在哪
You were gone? - Where's Elfo?
看来在洗石头浴
Looks like he's taking a rubble bath.
伙计们
Oh, hey, guys!
龙人怎么不见了 凭借魔法吗
How could dragon guy just disappear? By magic?
我要答案 立刻解决一切问题的神奇答案
I want answers! Magical answers that solve everything at once!
爸 你有生命危险
Dad! Hi. Your life is in danger!
蒂尔碧妮 再说最后一次 女人不能参加议会
Tiabeanie, for the last time, no women in council meetings.
闭嘴 奥德瓦 这很重要
Shut the hell up, Odval. This is important.
有刺客藏在城♥堡♥里
There's an assassin lurking somewhere in the castle,
这就是谋杀凶器
and this is the murder weapon.
龙之哨 你怎么拿到的
The dragon whistle. How did you get it?
她肯定是偷了回来 然后帮他逃走了
She must have swiped it back and helped him escape.
我亲眼看到的
I saw it with my own eye.
她很明显是中了龙人的巫术
She's obviously been bewitched by the dragonmancer.
等等 我们说的是我女儿
Whoa. Whoa, whoa. We're talking about my daughter here.
她可能比较疯狂
She may be crazy,
但她绝不会做任何伤害王国的事
but she wouldn't do nothing to harm this kingdom.
大家都冷静一下
Everybody, let's just simmer down.
好吧 彭德格斯特 收下龙之哨
Okay, Pendergast, take the dragon whistle.
不 我们不能相信任何人
No! We can't trust anyone.
我不会让它离开我的视线
I'm not letting this out of my sight.
爸
Daddy!
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表