剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Yes, sir!
你这个烂透的阴险恶魔
You're horrible! You're a monster! You're evil!
谢谢你 再见了
Thank you! Bye, now.
再见了 再见了
Buh-bye. Buh-bye.
走好 不送
So long. Toodles.
救命啊
Help!
放我出去
Let me out!
把你抬出浴缸吗
Of the bathtub?
是的 我不喜欢沐浴
Yeah, I don't like baths.
那你真不走运 在面临永恒的磨难前
Well, tough luck. You get one bath
你可以先洗个澡
before eternal damnation,
过五千年可以再洗一次 现在赶紧出来
and one more in 5,000 years. Now, move it!
在为你定制的地狱里
In your personal Hell,
你将会一遍遍经历
you will experience the worst
生命中最惨痛的时刻
moment of your existence over and over again
直到你求饶
until you beg for it to stop.
然后会停下吗
And then it'll stop?
不 是我没说好 会一直继续下去
No, I worded that badly. It just keeps going.
傻了吧你们
The joke's on you guys,
我没有任何惨痛的时刻
'cause I never had any really bad moments.
其实 我大概会在
In fact, I'm probably gonna
下一次沐浴之前 一直享受下去
enjoy this right up until the next bath!
闭嘴 节目开始了
Clam up, the show is starting.
我不记得这个了
Huh. I don't remember this.
因为你死了
That's because you were dead.
不幸的是 你的好朋友蒂尔碧妮公主
But fortunately, your dear friend Princess Tiabeanie
拥有一个护身符 它拥有将你复活的力量
had an amulet with the power to bring you back.
小碧
Bean!
这只是影像 别对着影像说话
It's just a vision. Don't talk to the vision.
享受节目吧
Enjoy the show.
好好烤 吃生猪肉可不安全
Cook well. Not safe eat undercook pig meat.
太不幸了
This is unfortunate.
不 好痛
Oh! Oh, no. Ow!
好吧 我能行的
Okay, I can do this.
我可以 我骗谁呢
I can... Who am I kidding?
我的身材走得不成样了 还饿得很
I'm out of shape, I'm starving,
我吃了一周的鸟幼崽
I've eaten nothin' but baby birds for a week.
饼干屑味道不错 但是不填肚子
The crunch is nice, sure, but it don't fill you up.
我没力气了
I don't got the strength.
真要这样吗
Oh, really?
培根
Bacon?
尝尝我的铁斧
Bite my shiny metal axe!
什么 怎么回事 -为你定制的地狱
What? What's happening? - Your own special Hell.
爆米花放在你正好拿不到的地方 享受节目吧
The popcorn is just out of reach. Enjoy the show.
艾尔弗 艾尔弗
Elfo? Elfo!
艾尔弗
Elfo?
小碧 我很在乎你
I cared about you so much, Bean,
结果你就把我留在地上等死吗
and you left me dead on the floor?
我 我很抱歉 但是我来下面救你了
I... I'm sorry, but I came down here to rescue you.
你知道你本来可以什么时候救我吗
Yeah, you know when you could have rescued me?
我刚死的时候
Right after I died.
艾尔弗 那是我妈妈
Elfo, it was my mom!
我是说 你能理解的 不是吗
I mean, you can understand that, can't you?
是你让我从天堂离开
You made me leave Heaven
其实你根本都没那么在乎我
when you don't even care about me that much.
你还在这干嘛
Why are you here?
艾尔弗 你还不懂吗
Don't you get it, Elfo?
选择她而不是你 是我犯过最糟的错误
Picking her over you was the worst mistake I've ever made.
这也是我的地狱
This is my Hell, too.
太好了 现在我们都被困在这里了
Well, great, so now we're stuck here together.
很明显本不该如此的
Well, that wasn't the plan, obviously.
路西把我们俩都骗进来了
Luci tricked us both into coming here
这样他就能得到小翅膀什么的了
so he could get his little baby wings or whatever!
那个笨蛋 -没错 那个蠢货
That jerk! - Yeah, that schmuck!
又笨又蠢 -大蠢货
Jerk schmuck! - Schmuck face!
大蠢货
Face schmuck!
叫我混♥蛋♥也可以
I also would have accepted "A-hole."
被捆住的可怜人们 如果你们骂够了
Hey, gaspers. If you're done insulting me,
我来救你们了
I'm here to rescue you.
救我们 是你害我们到这儿来的
Rescue us? You're the one who put us here.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
一个像我这样弱小卑微的小恶魔
A puny, low-level sub-demon
是不可能把你们从地狱弄出去的
like me could never bust you guys out of Hell.
我得拿到翅膀 才能带你们飞出去
I needed to earn my wings so I could fly you out.
唯一的方法就是让你们受苦
And the only way was to make you suffer horribly.
那为什么不告诉我们你的计划
Then why didn't you just tell me the plan?
若是知情 你们就不觉得受苦了
Because then you wouldn't have suffered! Duh!
太过分了
That's horrible.
你们都很过分
You're both horrible.
我再也不相信你们任何人了
I am never trusting either of you again.
把灵魂放到瓶子里去 -没问题
Get your soul in the bottle. - Okeydoke.
你这个混♥蛋♥
You a-hole.
怎样 你要带我们从这里飞出去吗
So, what, you're gonna fly us out of here?
没错 可能算不上九级大恶魔之翼
Damn right. These may not be grade nine uber-demon wings,
我之前也从来没飞过
and I've never really flown before,
我也不知道能不能奏效 抓紧我的尾巴
and I don't know if any of this will work, but grab my tail.
你长胖了吗 -数字不重要
Did you gain weight? - Numbers don't matter.
我们要怎么找到艾尔弗的肉身
How are we going to find Elfo's body?
灵魂就像磁铁一样
Okay, souls are like magnets.
艾尔弗的灵魂会把我们带到地球上
Elfo's soul will take us up to Earth
带我们找到他的尸体
and lead us directly to his corpse.
恶心 能别说是尸体吗
Yuck. Can we not call it a corpse?
好吧 记住 灵魂在地球上无法生存
Sure. Just remember, souls can't survive on Earth.
所以我们只有大概三十秒
So we'll only have, like, 30 seconds
把艾尔弗的灵魂塞进他脓液包裹的遗体里
to jam Elfo back into his pus-encrusted cadaver.
你还是就说"尸体"吧
Actually, I'm good with "Corpse."
你们太重了 我真得把你们俩都带着吗
Damn, you guys are heavy. Do we really need both of you?
必须的 -我讨厌民♥主♥
Yes! - I hate democracy.
等我们飞过这条熔浆河 我们就自♥由♥了
Anyway, once we cross this lava river, we are home free.
我觉得我们能做到的
I think we're gonna make it!
我不觉得
I don't.
你以为能逃得了吗 路西 就凭你二级恶魔
Thought you could escape, Luci? A mere demon level two?
我很失望 你本来可以升到大恶魔的
I'm so disappointed. You could've made uber-demon one day!
要不就今天吧
How 'bout today?
艾尔弗
Elfo!
永别了
See ya never!
这可够凶残的
What an appalling thing to do!
我在此提拔你为大恶魔 第四级
I hereby promote you to uber-demon, level four.
谢谢了 蠢货
Thanks, dumbass!
你要是现在走了就失去力量了
Leave now and you'll lose your powers,
失去不死之身 失去停车位 失去一切
your immortality, your parking space. Everything!
我愿意付出这个代价
That's a price I'm willing to pay!
天哪
Oh, God!
我的灵魂也要死了 我要下超级地狱了
My soul's gonna die! I'm gonna go to Super Hell!
接住你们了
And gotcha!
你又愚弄了他一次吗
You schmuck. Again?
糟糕 我的翅膀
Oh, no. My wings.
艾尔弗 艾尔弗
Elfo! Elfo!
再见 小碧
Goodbye, Bean.
既然我变成鬼了 我就可以帮你做陶器了
Now that I'm a ghost, I'll help you make pottery.
不会的 我已经让你死过一次了
No way! I already let you die once.
憋气 憋气
Hold your breath! Hold your breath!
憋住了吗 别回答了 闭嘴
Are you holding it? Don't answer that. Shut up!
艾尔弗 艾尔弗
Elfo? Elfo?
不管用
It didn't work.
小碧
Bean?
艾尔弗
Elfo!
我就说我靠得住
I knew you could count on me.
怎么他能复活 我不能
Hey! How come he gets to come back to life and I don't?
因为我有神秘的工作方式
Because I work in mysterious ways.
你才没有 你压根不工作
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表