剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
我们谈谈
Let's just talk.
她在这
There she is!
来吧 我在你这个年纪时杀了我父母
Go ahead. I killed my own parents when I was your age.
我不像你 我不是杀人犯
I'm not a murderer like you.
我的意思是 我不会杀任何不该死的人
I mean, not to anyone that didn't deserve it.
难道艾尔弗就该死吗
Did Elfo deserve to die?
面对现实吧 你和我一样自私
Face it, you're just as self-serving as I am.
戴上皇冠
Now, put on the crown,
我们将会携手实现最狂热的梦想
and together we will make our wildest dreams come true.
我的梦想是找回我的妈妈
My dream was to have my mother back.
但现在有了你 我才发现还是以前更好
But now that I have you, I realize I was better off before.
来吧 有其母必有其女
Go ahead. Like mother, like daughter.
我才不像你
I'm not like you.
搞定
Got it!
其实根本就没上锁
It was actually unlocked,
只不过应该用推的 而我去拉了
but I was pushing instead of pulling.
我很肯定她没事 跑吧 别再回去看了
I'm sure she's fine. Let's run away and not check.
我们必须带着杰瑞一起走
We've got to take Jerry with us!
不 杰瑞也死了
Oh, no! Jerry, too?
你背了这么多死人债了 小碧
Hell of a body count you racked up here, Bean.
真是让我吃了一惊
I'm impressed.
但还是永远比不上你对艾尔弗的所作所为
But it'll never top what you did to Elfo.
艾尔弗
Elfo.
艾尔弗 无论你在哪 我很抱歉
Elfo, wherever you are, I'm sorry.
我在天堂 哪位找我
I'm in Heaven! Who is this?
艾尔弗 是你吗
Elfo? Is that you?
女士 是你呼唤的我
Lady, you're the one that called me.
你好 我不能 你
Hello? I can't... You're...
其实 说不定有方法能让艾尔弗复活
Actually, there might be a way to bring Elfo back.
什么 怎么做
What? How?
通常来说 死亡是张单行票
Usually death is a one-way ticket.
现在 我没有办法去天堂
Now, I can't get to Heaven,
但如果艾尔弗能和我们在地狱见面
but if Elfo can meet us in Hell,
我知道一条出路
I know a way out.
艾尔弗 是我 小碧 我想你
Elfo! It's me, Bean! I miss you!
我为发生的一切感到抱歉
I'm so sorry for everything. I--
我现在只听得见单个的字 我 你好
I'm hearing every other word. I'm... Hello?
你现在听得见我说话吗
Can you hear me now?
我只听到了"现在" 你刚说了什么
I only... I got just the "Now" Part. What was that?
天哪
Oh, my gosh, are...
算了 和我们在地狱见面
Never mind, just meet us in Hell.
我不能 对不起
I can't... I'm sorry.
我只能听到一个音节
I'm literally only hearing one syllable.
艾尔弗 下地狱去 我知道这话我经常说
Elfo, go to Hell! I know I say that a lot,
但这次我是真心实意的
but this time I mean it literally.
好吧 我听见了 去你的 混♥蛋♥
Okay, I heard that. Screw you, jerk-o!
不不不 下地狱 在底下的地方
No, no, no. Go to Hell, the place down below.
好 路西 我们怎么去地狱
Okay, Luci. How do we get to Hell?
我们可以杀一个牧师 或者我可以这么做
Well, we could kill a priest, or I could do this.
成了 通向地狱的楼梯
Et voila! Stairway to Hell!
来吧
Come on.
我们不确定他到底听清楚没有 好吗
We don't know if he heard us, okay?
地狱很危险 小碧
Hell is dangerous, Bean.
如果他们在地狱发现你了 你会被永远困住的
If they find you down there, you'll be stuck for eternity.
你对烧火棍这东西熟悉吗
You familiar with a hot poker?
当你在地狱里的时候 就好比
When you're down there, it's like,
"他们逮哪儿就插哪儿" 好吗
"Where don't they stick 'em?" Okay?
在地狱这么大的地方
And the chances of finding Elfo
找到艾尔弗的几率 几乎为零
in a place as big as Hell? Slim to none.
但还是有机会的 是吗 我必须把握机会
But there is a chance, right? I have to take it.
好吧 但你会用得上这个的
Okay, then you're gonna need this.
克洛伊德的恶灵之服
Cloyd's demon suit?
地狱充斥着各种时尚灾难
Hell is full of fashion disasters.
妈 我还以为我把你杀了
Mom, I thought I killed you.
天哪 你妈不怕烧
Wow, your mom's flame-retardant!
戴上皇冠 小碧
Put on the crown, Bean.
不
No!
我瞄准了她要移♥动♥的地方
I aimed for where she was going to be.
谢谢你一锤子把我妈撂倒 杰瑞
Thanks for hammering my mother, Jerry.
你是我真正的朋友
You're a true friend.
杰瑞是朋友
Jerry's a friend...
路西
Luci?
路西
Luci?
路西 你在哪
Luci! Where are you?
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表