剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
不
No!
发现我把他们的金币
...they realize I swapped out
掉包成巧克力币了
their gold coins for chocolate ones.
什么 你怎么知道的
What? How did you know?
金币只有在外表上一样 小碧
The coins only look the same on the outside, Bean.
一旦咬穿金色包装 就很明显了
Once you gnaw through the gold wrapping, it's pretty obvious.
我的意思是 你怎么知道他们骗了我们
I mean how did you know they were conning us?
只要是优秀的调酒师
Well, any good mixologist
就知道精灵是永远不会点烈酒的
knows an elf would never order hard liquor.
三杯威士忌
Whiskey, triple.
还有精灵告诉你他不喜欢音乐
And then an elf tells you he doesn't like music?
我不喜欢音乐
I don't care for music.
我佯装淡定 心里却想"什么鬼"
I played it cool, but in my head, I was like, "What?"
然后 我在快下班的时清理厕所
And then, I was cleanin' up the bathrooms at the end of my shift,
在商界 我们称为"副业"
in the biz, we call that "Side work,"
我发现洗手池里有把剃刀 上面有胸毛
when I found a razor in the sink with chest hair on it.
猜猜最后一个进去的是谁
Well, guess who was the last one to go in there?
那又如何 -精灵不会长体毛
So what? - Elves can't grow body hair!
所以我才不在更衣室里洗浴
It's why I don't shower in the locker room.
没错 我就是那时候发现的
Boom! And that's when I knew.
这些家伙不是精灵
These guys weren't elves,
他们是矮人 -穴居人
they were dwarves. - Trolls.
我还是猜到
Oh. Well, I was still right on
他们把你耍了 所以我掉包了金币
about them playing you, so I switched the coins.
都在这 除了最顶上的一点
It's all here. Except for a little off the top.
我的服务费
Service charge.
真厉害 路西 你是英雄
This is amazing! Luci, you're a hero!
这我就不确定了
Well, I don't know about that.
好吧 他只是
Okay, he's just a little
不习惯被夸奖 我们继续吧
uncomfortable with praise, so let's move on.
得把金币还给精灵 继续行动吧
We gotta get the money to the elves. Let's keep it movin'.
劫富济贫
Steal from the jerks! Give to the wimps!
闭嘴
Sh-Sh-Shut up!
我可不想让别人知道我们是怎么拿到钱的
I don't want people finding out how we got the money.
对对对
Oh. Right, right, right.
佐格国王为每一个懦弱的精灵退的税
Tax rebates for every wimp! From King Zog!
佐格万岁 佐格万岁 佐格万岁
Long live Zog! Long live Zog! Long live Zog!
陛下 我有要事相告
Sire, I have something important to tell you.
现在不行 我正被人♥民♥爱戴着呢
Not now, I'm being adored.
看看他们 敬爱着他们慷慨的国王
Look at 'em down there, loving their generous king.
我为人♥民♥做了件善事 我是个很好的国王
I did a nice thing for the people. I'm a very good king.
但你什么也没干啊 你只是看了场马戏
But you didn't do anything. You just watched a circus.
拿桶来 奥德瓦 把你滚了
Get a barrel, Odval.
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表