剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
他是我眼睛这样就是他弄的是他
He the one me eye be he that him who he be!
儿子 别闹了 明天把他的头骨给你玩
Junior! Knock it off! You can play with his skull tomorrow.
讨厌妈妈
Oh, Ma.
给他撒上我们的神圣七香料然后扔到地牢里去
Roll him in our seven sacred spices and toss him in the dungeon.
别担心 小碧 我会救你的
Don't worry, Bean! I'll save you!
我又不是什么不幸的少女
Look, I'm not some damsel in distress.
好吧 严格地说我的确是 但是也不能说
Well, technically, I guess I am, but still.
你搞啥呢 太恶心了 你是谷仓来的吗
Wet willy? That's disgusting! Where'd you grow up, a barn?
我自己也不想这样
I don't want to have to do this.
把我朋友放了 这事就这么算了
Let my friend go and we'll leave.
做好准备 坏艾尔弗 是时候大闹一番了
Get ready, Bad Elfo. It's time to jab.
不
No!
不要啊
Oh, no!
我会没事的 只是需要先歇一会
I'll be okay. I just need to lie down for a while.
哇哦 艾尔弗
Wow, Elfo.
你暴走的样子还挺可怕的
You're kinda scary when you're in a blood rage.
我们走
Let's get out of here.
把那狗屁莓拿到手再走
Not without the goddamn berries.
别逼我这么做 陛下
Don't make me do this, Your Majesty.
我只是想从树上摘几个莓子 我的族人要死了
I just need the berries from your tree. My people are dying.
你这小矬子从哪来的
Where are you shrimps from?
梦想之地 其实以前我们
Dreamland. Well, actually, they used to--
快拿莓子 如果守卫看到了 我就得把你吃了
Quick, get the berries! If the guards see, I'll have to eat you.
闭上嘴 跟我走
Now, shut up. Follow me.
这个旧下水道直通到河
This old sewer drain leads right to the river.
你知道吗 你是个酷酷的王后
You know, you're pretty cool for a queen.
行了行了 这是给你的
Yeah, yeah. Here's something for you.
抱歉身子已经被我们吃光了 快走吧
I'm sorry we ate the body already. Now, go.
别踩到老鼠了 艾尔弗
Don't step on the rats, Elfo.
艾尔弗
Elfo?
一切都结束了 我的人生篇章就要画下句号♥了
This is it. The end of the best story I ever told, my life!
如果你见到艾尔弗 请告诉他我爱他
If you see Elfo, would you tell that boy I love him?
他的妈妈也很爱他
And so did his mom.
我的身体机能已经衰竭了 永别了
Well, my organs have stopped functioning. So long.
永别了 你这个老混球
So long, you old coot.
我们成功了 我们拿到莓子了
We did it! We got the berries!
太迟了 兄弟 你没能见到最后一面
Too late, dude. You just missed him.
不 老爸
No, Pops!
不要走 老爸
Please, Pops.
他已经去世了 艾尔弗
He's gone, Elfo.
他很快就能与螃蟹们长眠了
He'll be with the crabs soon.
可以让我自己静一静吗
Could I be alone for a minute?
老爸 你是个好父亲
Pops, you were a good dad.
尽管你讲的故事又臭又长
Even though your stories were long, boring,
又无聊又虚假 但我还是会想念你的
not funny and obviously untrue, I'm really going to miss you.
我无法相信你真的走了
I can't believe you're really gone.
我才没死 他奶奶的
I ain't gone, God damn it!
老爸 你没死
Pops, you're alive!
我们都没死 他奶奶的
We're all alive, God damn it!
你说的每句话我都听见了 我告诉你艾尔弗
I heard every word you said. And you know what, Elfo?
还好我当初把你的大学基金偷走了
I'm glad I stole your college fund.
什么
What?
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表