剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
Rise and shine, Princess. It's your big day.
起床啦 公主 今天是你的大喜日
Hope you got your beauty sleep.
希望你的美容觉睡够了
She did it again.
又来了
Please, let me go on a crusade!
求求你 让我去参加圣♥战♥吧
Anything's safer than guarding that princess.
干什么都比给那位公主当侍卫安全
All in.
全押上
Call.
跟
Two pair.
两个对子
Not so fast.
别猴急
Three me's.
三张公主
That's only two.
你只有两张
One, two, me.
一 二 加上我
Money's mine.
都是我的了
Not when I got the knife.
刀在我手上 休想
See you guys tomorrow.
明天见啦
You've had your fun. Now it's time to get married.
乐子享够了吧 该回去结婚了
Would Your Highness care to get in?
公主殿下是否介意上个车
Morning, Princess! Lovely day, miss!
早安 公主 日安 小姐
How's it hanging, Princess?
最近咋样 公主
Sorry I can't make your wedding.
不好意思婚礼我去不了了
You wanna switch places?
我跟你换换如何
No, I'm good.
没事 算了吧
Enjoy your special day. You, too.
婚礼大日 祝你愉快 你也是
Morning, Princess. Care to try my new cure-all?
早安 公主 想不想试试我的新万灵药
It wards off deadly plague.
防治瘟疫哦
I'm actually hoping for death. Thanks, though.
我求死不得呢 不过还是谢谢啦
Quit judging me, Dad.
别对我指手画脚了 爸
This one needs royaling up.
这个要再来点皇家气质
More columns, more frosting.
多加糖柱 多加糖霜
And neither of these looks like me.
这两个糖人没一个像我的
Make them both look like me. Then, get rid of one!
两个都做成我的样子 再扔掉一个
Cakes.
蛋糕
Did you make sure to add extra frosting?
多加糖霜说了吗
Of course, I... Hey! Where were you?
当然了 我 你去哪了
Oh, I understand, darling.
我理解 亲爱的
On my wedding day, I also had butterflies in stomach.
我婚礼那天特别紧张 肚子里蝴蝶乱扑
I shouldn't have eaten so many.
不该吃那么多蝴蝶的
I just wanted to have a last
我只是想
bit of fun before the happiest day of my life.
在我的"大喜日"之前找些乐子
Silence! The delegation from Bentwood arrives any moment.
肃静 曲木国的代表团马上就到了
Take off those common
把那些平民衣服脱掉
clothes and come down looking like a princess!
换上公主该穿的再下来
As you wish, Father.
如你所愿 父亲
Anybody looks at her, they get their head chopped off.
谁看她一眼 人头立马落地
Oh, boy, did I look at her!
真是看了个过瘾
What?
啥
Great. I have to wear this crazy veil
棒极了 除了要戴这个怪面纱
and pretend I'm a virgin?
我还得假装自己是处
It's not a veil, ma'am. It's your corset.
不是面纱 这是紧身褡
See? It pushes all the mincemeat to the top of the pie.
看见没 把小肚子上的肉全推到胸上了
All this wedding hassle for a stupid political alliance?
费这么大劲搞个婚礼就是为了政♥治♥联谊
I thought that I'd get married for true love,
我还以为我会因为真爱
or because I was wasted.
或者喝多了才结婚
Lots of reasons to get married, ma'am.
结婚的理由多了去了 公主
I got married for a goat.
我为了一只羊就结婚了
Now, let's hurry. The prince will be here any minute to marry you
赶紧的 王子马上就来娶你了
and, time permitting, meet you.
如果有时间 还能和你碰个面
How do I look? Spiffy, right?
我看起来怎么样 是不是衣冠楚楚
I had the dogs lick me clean twice.
狗舔清洁我做了两次
Announcing the King and Queen of Bentwood,
曲木国的国王与皇后驾到
Lorenzo the First and Bunny.
洛伦佐一世与邦妮
Welcome, Your Highnesses.
欢迎国王与皇后前来
My new King-and-Queen-in-laws.
我日后的姻亲们
Or should I just call you brother and sister?
或许称呼兄弟姐妹更为合适
We are brother and sister. What of it?
我俩就是兄妹 怎么着
And their son-slash-nephew,
另有他们的儿子兼侄子
hero of the Battle Against
某日勇斗入室之鸟战役中的
That Bird That Flew Into The Room One Time,
战争英雄
groom-to-be, Prince Guysbert of Bentwood.
准新郎 曲木国的盖斯伯特王子
Va-va-voom!
"动力"全开啊
You never do that for me.
你从来没为我那样过
I hate this feeling. Sobriety, ma'am?
我讨厌这感觉 醒酒的感觉吗 公主
No, I just feel like my life is ending.
不 我只是觉得我的一生到头了
I can't even smile.
我都笑不出来
Don't worry. We'll make your cheeks look nice and rosy.
没关系 红润脸颊只需一剂秘方
Remember. Whores rouge. Ladies leech.
记住 妓♥女♥才用胭脂 淑女要用蚂蟥
You ever wish you could live
你有希望过自己能住在
in a place where people are really, truly happy?
一个大家真正感到幸福的地方吗
Elfo! Kissy! No tummy touching!
艾尔弗 小亲亲 别贴在一起了
Kissy, save your lips for the prepackaged candy assortments.
小亲亲 把嘴唇用在包装好的糖果套装上
And, Elfo,
还有 艾尔弗
it's like you don't appreciate your assembly-line job.
你好像对流水线的工作不是很满意啊
Yeah, uh, it's kinda not the one I wanted.
是啊 这不是我想做的工作
I'm kinda not always... happy?
我不总是 感到快乐
But we're singing.
但是我们在唱歌♥呀
Yeah, singing while you
是啊 当你的工作
work's not happiness. It's mental illness.
不让你感到快乐时唱歌♥ 这是得了精神病
I'm sick of being happy all the time.
我已经厌倦了一直感到快乐
Just once, I wish...
仅此一次 我希望
I wish I could go somewhere where people are miserable.
我希望我可以去一个大家都感到痛苦的地方
What is going on with this gift?
这个礼物是怎么了
Open the gates of... I mean, the ribbon.
打开大门 我指的是 丝带
Princess Tiabeanie,
蒂尔碧妮公主
you are hereby cursed from the deepest depths of the underworld!
我宣布你被地下世界最深处所的恶魔诅咒
What?
什么
You look great, though.
不过 你看上去挺好的
Nice to meet you. They call me Luci.
很高兴认识你 他们叫我路西
Guards! Guards!
侍卫 侍卫
A weird ghost guy is attacking and complimenting me.
一个奇怪的小鬼在攻击和赞美我
Shut up! Silenzio!
闭嘴 安静点
First up, not a ghost.
首先 我不是鬼
Ghosts are losers that got murdered.
鬼都是被♥干♥掉的失败者
I am a demon. You're a demon?
我是个恶魔 你是个恶魔
That's right. In fact, your personal demon.
没错 事实上 我是你的专属恶魔
Get used to it,
你得习惯
'cause you are stuck with me for all eter...
因为你被我缠上了 直到永
...nity.
远
And so the demonic binding begins.
恶魔的联结开始了
Yes, our emissary will steer her towards the darkness.
是的 我们的密使将会把她引向黑暗
It may take months, even years.
这也许会花上数月 甚至数年的时间
So, we'll need chairs.
所以 我们需要椅子
Dark chairs.
黑暗之椅
Oh, Elfo, you're so naughty.
艾尔弗 你太淘气了
Why is everyone always saying that?
为什么大家总是这么说
Just because I'm not jolly all the time doesn't make me a weirdo.
我不总是快乐并不意味着我是个怪胎
Hey! Get outta here, Weirdo!
怪胎 快滚开
But it's like you do the slightest thing here,
但好像你只要做了某件微不足道的事
and everyone freaks out.
就会把所有人都吓坏
It's like they all have peppermint sticks up their asses.
就好像他们屁♥股♥里都塞了薄荷一样
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Your whining really turns me on.
你的牢骚让我真的好性奋
There's more where that came from.
后面还有更厉害的呢
We spend all day making candy to earn candy.
我们花了一整天来制♥作♥糖果来赚取糖果
It doesn't make any sense!
这根本没有道理嘛
You're so sad. You're a sad little elf!
你很难过 你个难过的小精灵
Kissy! What in humping heavens is going on?
小亲亲 额滴个神 你们俩在干什么
Nothing, Father!
父亲 什么都没干
Weirdo doesn't take his pants off for nothing. Elfo?
怪胎不会无缘无故把他的裤子脱下 艾尔弗
This is the last straw. You're going to be punished.
我忍♥无可忍♥了 我要惩罚你
What are you gonna do? Give me a paddling with a big wollypop?
你要怎么做 拿恶人杖打我屁♥股♥吗
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表