剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表
幻灭
第二季 第九集
这是精灵小巷最高档也是唯一的餐厅
This is the fanciest and only restaurant in Elf Alley.
妖精
棒
Nice.
借过
Pardon me.
我...挤过去 能空条路出来吗
I am... Squeeze by. Could we create a path?
为女士准备矮凳子吗
A low chair for the lady?
这会让女士感觉优雅
That's gotta make a girl feel dainty.
还有你的椅子 小仔
And your chair, junior.
别吃糖吃饱了 我们的主菜上来了
Don't fill up on candy. Our main course is coming.
兔子
Rabbit!
你应该点这个而不是鸡 路西
You should've ordered this instead of the chicken, Luci.
什么鬼
What the hell?
瞧瞧他们 就像尖叫小蜡烛
Look at them. They're like little screaming candles.
恶龙来袭 恶龙来袭
Dragon attack! Dragon attack!
冷静 伙计们 让女人和小孩先恐慌
Calm down, guys. Let the women and children panic first.
我们这么小是不可能把火扑灭的
We'll never put out the fire by our wee selves.
我们必须马上去见佐格 -我和你去
We must go to Zog at once. - I'll go with you.
快点 小碧妮
Hurry, Teeniebeanie!
陛下 有极其重要的事务
Sire, there is a matter of utmost importance
需要您马上处理
which needs your immediate attention.
确实 另一个国王进了王宫大殿
Indeed there is. Another king has entered the throne room.
爸 有火...
Dad! There's a fire--
不不不 公主 我来说 这是国王的事
No, no, no, Princess. I'll do it. This is a matter for kings.
但是有火...
But there is a fire--
退下 蒂尔碧妮
Stand down, Tiabeanie.
国王商谈时 女人不能说话
When kings confer, women are forbidden to speak.
说出你的来意 精灵王
State your business, Elf King.
我 流亡精灵森林的如罗国王
I, King Rulo of Elfwood-In-Exile,
来参见佐格国王
have come for an audience with King Zog.
我看看他有没有空
I shall see if he's available.
你在开玩笑吗 他就在...
Are you kidding? He's right--
陛下 另一位国王想与您谈话
Sire, another king wishes to speak with you.
可以告诉他您有空吗
May I tell him you're available?
谁 这个人吗 好的
Who? This guy? Sure.
在我们谈话之前 请允许我向您
Before we begin, may I present to you
奉上这篮传统精灵物品
this basket of traditional elven goods?
恐怕有些着火了
I'm afraid some of it is on fire.
天啊
Oh, boy.
我的老天
Oh, my God!
一切都好吗
So, everything good?
不 不好 事实上很糟
No, it's not good. In fact, it's bad!
精灵小巷着火了
Elf Alley is on fire!
恶龙袭击 精灵需要帮助 明白吗
Dragon attack. Elves need help. Get it?
你为什么不早说 宝贝女儿
Why didn't you say so, baby girl?
奥德瓦 把救火队申请表拿来
Odval, get the fire brigade request forms.
同时 把龙射下来 免得它攻击城♥堡♥
Meanwhile, shoot down that dragon before it attacks the castle.
快 追击恶龙 愿最棒的男人屠了它
Quick, after the dragon! And may the best man slay it.
或者女人 别忽略女人
Or woman. Let's not ignore women here.
射击
Fire!
收回箭
Retrieve the arrows.
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
为什么它尾部飞出火花
And why are sparks flying out of its ass?
第十九章
电气公主
天哪
Oh, my God.
你来自未来吗
Are you from the future?
不 我来自两分钟前 你把我射下来时
No, I'm from two minutes ago when you shot me down.
放开她的手 龙人
Unhand her, dragon man.
他没做什么
He's not doing anything.
除了汗流到我身上 还有油之类的
Except, like, sweating on me, and there's grease and stuff.
你们要怎么对他
What are you gonna do with him?
我们对所有陌生新事物做的那样
What we do with all strange new things.
把他关起来
Lock him away!
别担心 我会没事的
Don't worry. I'll be okay.
在梦想之地不会没事
Not in Dreamland, you won't.
笼子里的男人
Man in a cage!
向他泼污水 -戳他的脖子
Throw sewage at him! - Poke him in the neck!
女巫 是女巫吗 我啥也看不到
Witch! Is it a witch? I can't see nothin'.
你开始担心了吗 你叫什么
Are you worried yet? What's your name?
史盖·甘德森
Sky Gunderson.
给他们时间 他们会渐渐明白的
Give them time. They'll come to understand.
在我们明白之前杀掉他
Kill him before we understand!
一旦我们打扫干净燃烧宝的公♥寓♥
Once we clean up Combusto's apartment,
我们需要一个新租户
we're gonna need a new tenant,
你知道谁在找房♥子吗
if you know anyone who's looking.
燃烧宝怎么了 -你正在清扫他
What happened to Combusto? - You're sweeping him up.
我一直想找个自己的住处
I've been thinking about getting a place of my own.
这里是精灵小巷
This is Elf Alley.
我知道 所以我会让你和我同住
I know. That's why I'm gonna let you live with me.
然后当然是我付房♥租吗
And I pay the rent, of course?
你真会讨价还价
You drive a hard bargain.
抱歉 审讯可能会很残暴
Sorry. Interrogation can be brutal,
女人不应该参与
and a woman should have no role in it.
跟我妻子说说去
Tell that to my wife!
不
Oh, no.
好了 聪明鬼 我再问你一次
Okay, smart guy, I'm gonna ask you one more time.
你的龙在哪
Where is your dragon?
我没有龙
I don't have a dragon.
胡说 我们都看到龙飞过高空
Nonsense. We all saw the dragon flying through the air,
发出那种呼呼的机械龙声
making those whirring, mechanical dragon sounds.
龙并不存在 我飞来这里...
Dragons aren't real. I flew here...
我就知道 他就是龙
I knew it. He himself is the dragon!
乘着我的飞船
in my airship.
有什么好笑的 -船会浮 不会飘
What's so funny? - Ships float on water, not in the air.
显然 他不仅会变形 还会说谎
Clearly, sire, he is not only a shape-shifter but a liar.
他可以随便化身巨龙
He turns into a dragon at will.
用我的蓝精灵魔粉
With the application of this magical Smurf dandruff,
我将限制他的变形能力
I've banished his ability to shift shape.
他将保持人形
A man he will remain.
因为我就是个人
Because I am a man.
好了 看吧 不能再变龙了
There. You see? A dragon no more.
干得好 魔法师
Well done, Sorcerio.
我们能不能
Can we stop with the dragon
把龙忘了 理智地交谈一下 我是来...
talk and discuss this rationally? I'm here to--
我们直接杀了他吧
Let's just kill him, already.
智慧且精明 陛下 他是间谍
A wise and prudent idea, Your Majesty. This man is a spy.
放下 上了膛的
Hey! Put that down! It's loaded!
这显然是个召唤龙的口哨
This is obviously some kind of whistle for summoning dragons.
我看看 -小心 陛下
Let me see that. - Careful, sire.
没反应 -我来可以吗
Nothin'! - May I?
我看像个锤头
Looks more like a hammer to me.
召唤飞龙的锤头
A dragon-summoning hammer!
过来 龙 让我来屠龙
Come here, dragons, that I may slay you!
给我
Give it back.
别怕 有我的咒语
Fear not. While under my spell,
他的魔法口哨就只能敲核桃
his magic whistle can only crush nuts.
请你听我说 你所谓的魔法没有用
Please, listen. Your so-called magic does nothing.
世界是靠科学转的
Science makes the world go round.
世界和转有什么关系
What the world and round have to do with one another,
我是永远不会懂
I'll never know.
你就是在浪费口舌
You're wasting your breath.
那些白♥痴♥根本不懂可学
Those idiots don't know anything about stience.
是科学 亲爱的
It's "Science," Dear.
我觉得就该念可学
I believe it's pronounced "Stience."
那和龙有什么关系
What does that have to do with dragons?
我不懂了
I'm gettin' all confused here.
把他关进地牢
Throw him in the dungeon with
和那个说什么人♥权♥的人关一起
that guy who mentioned human rights one time.
把他的东西放在我办公室
And put his belongings in my office.
它们将是他面临的公正审判
They'll be evidence for his fair trial,
行刑和上诉的证据
剧集 | 幻灭(2018) | 导航列表