剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
and we will be on our way, all right?
其实 我想留下把电影看完
Um, actually, I'd like to stay and finish the movie.
好吧 我告诉你
Oh, well, okay, you know what?
这太糟了 因为车要开了 好吗
That's too bad because the train is leaving, all right?
-来吧 克洛伊 -不
- Come on, Chloe. - No.
不...
N...
好吧 对不起
Okay, I'm sorry.
我让你在你的小朋友们面前丢脸了吗
Did I embarrass you in front of your little friends?
是的
Yes.
是的 丢脸了
Yes, you did.
你一整晚都在丢我的脸
You've been embarrassing me all night
最糟的是你毫不在乎
and the worst part is you don't even care.
那... 我当然在乎
That... like hell I don't.
这出怪兽的事可真是"在乎"我啊
Well, this cute monster stunt is one hell of a way of showing it.
克洛伊
Chloe.
听着 你... 你说想我与众不同
Look, you... you say you want me to stay weird,
但你只是想让我跟你一样
but you just want me to be like you.
我不想像你一样
Well, I don't want to be like you,
不想像你这么行为古怪
not if you're going to act like this.
我想要跟我同龄的人做朋友
I want my own friends my own age.
我想融入大家 好吗 我想...
I want to fit in, okay, I want to...
要是你对此这么有意见
and... if you have such a problem with that
那不如你...
then you can just...
你就滚蛋吧
you can just go to hell.
-克洛伊... -我会搭个车回家的
- Chloe... - I'll find a ride home.
等等 克洛伊 克洛伊
Wait, Chloe, Chloe.
别 克洛伊 等等
No, Chloe, wait.
-克洛伊... -抱歉 先生
- Chloe... - Sorry, sir.
我们不能让你再回去
We can't let you back in there.
你说什... 你说真的吗 简直胡扯
What are you... are you serious, this is bullshit!
听着哥们 你还嫌出的丑不够大吗
Look, man, do you really wanna cause a bigger scene right now?
我... 我不... 我...
I... I don't... I...
-妈的 -我告诉你
- Shit! - Hey, tell you what,
我们有个地方 你可以在那儿闲逛
we've got a place where you can hang,
等电影结束 要是你冷静下来了
wait the movie out, and if you seem chill,
然后我再让你进去 行吗
then maybe I can get you back in. Cool?
行...行吧 我们走
Fi... fine, let's go, let's go.
进来吧
Come on in.
借过
Excuse me.
-怎么了 -没事
- What's going on? - It's fine.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of it.
来看看吧
Have a look.
克洛伊就在下面 安然无恙
Chloe's right down there, safe and sound.
你就是酷叔达斯啊
So you're cool Uncle Dusty, huh?
克洛伊三句话离不开你
Chloe talks about you all the time.
你是什么电影都看过吗
Yeah, you've seen, like, every movie ever, right?
-看过一些 -小克是这么说的
- I've seen a few. - Yeah, that's what Chlo said.
那你看过《火车进站》吗
Have you seen "L'arrivée d'un Train en Gare de La Ciotat"?
你说什么
Uh, what?
《火车进站》
"Train Pulling Into a Station"?
卢米埃尔兄弟出品 1♥8♥9♥5年上映
Lumière Brothers, 1♥8♥9♥5.
史上第一部电影短片
It's like, the first short film.
没错 我看过那部
Oh, I... yes, I've seen that one.
你知道吗 当他们在大咖啡馆放映时
You know, when they showed it at Le Grand Café,
观众真的以为一列火车
the audience actually thought a train
要从荧幕里跑出来
was gonna come out of the screen.
他们尖叫着跑离座位
They ran screaming from their seats.
是不是听起来很熟悉
Does that sound familiar?
还好魔幻影院里没有放映 是吧
Good thing they didn't play that on Cinethrax, right?
听着 我很抱歉
Aw, look, I'm sorry.
无意冒犯 但是我必须得说
No offense, all right, but... I gotta say,
咱俩都是电影爱好者
from one film buff to another,
你的理解能力低到让我震惊
your apprehension surprises me.
魔幻影院就像
Cinethrax is just like...
色彩 声效 或者是电影本身
color or sound or cinema itself.
但你得知道 技术的革新是会让人恐慌
You know, but, you know, change, it can be scary
但这个过程无法停止
but there's no stopping progress,
所以为何不欣然接受呢
so why resist?
这就像是你第一次看《星球大战》
It's like watching "Star Wars" for the first time.
真的有那么棒吗
It's really that good?
你试或不试
Try it, don't try it,
对我来说都一样
it's all the same to me.
不过我这么和你说吧
But let me put it to you this way:
你是想继续当酷叔达斯呢
do you wanna keep being cool Uncle Dusty
还是想当那个被火车给吓跑的人
or do you want to be the guy who ran away from the train?
你知道吗
You know what?
去你的
Fuck you.
现在就动手吗
Should we do it now?
我恨你的恶毒与愚笨
Your wickedness and foolishness tempt me to hate you.
我很害怕 天择
I'm afraid, Chosen.
比这还要糟糕的是...
This is worse than the...
我的天
Oh my God.
克洛伊 克洛伊
Oh, Chloe, Chloe.
过来 检查下这里
Come on, check in here.
杂货间
操
Fuck.
该死
Shit.
他们来了
Here they come.
当心 趴下
Look out, get down!
达斯叔叔
快点 拿着这个
Quick, take this...
到城♥堡♥里去
to the citadel.
我是克洛伊
Hi, this is Chloe.
我从来都不会看这些语♥音♥留言
I literally never check these messages.
给我发短♥信♥之类的 好吗
Text me or something, okay?
达斯叔叔
Uncle Dusty.
你在里面吗 达斯小叔叔
Are you in there, little Uncle Dusty, huh?
我想你了 你知道吗
I missed you, you know?
我还以为你永远离开了
I thought that you had left forever.
我离不开你
I couldn't leave you.
但是你却这么做了 你离开了我
But you did, you left me!
我曾离开过一次 但不会有第二次了
I did that one time but I couldn't do it again.
已经物是人非了 W 我也变了
So much has changed, W. I've changed!
达斯叔叔
克洛伊 酒达斯蜀黍
我不是过去那个和你在城♥堡♥里闲逛的小女孩了
I'm not that little girl that you hung out with at the citadel.
该死 真笨
Shit, stupid...
克洛伊
达斯叔叔 你在里面吗
Uncle Dusty, are you in there?
我是达斯叔叔
有些事是永远都不会改变的 天择
Something's never change, Chosen.
认真听我说
别这样叫我
Don't call me that!
把专欢眼睛呆上
听懂我的意思了吗
See what I mean?
操
Fuck!
快点 伙计 开门吧
Come on, buddy, open up!
把转换眼镜戴上
屈服不等于放弃
Giving in isn't the same as giving up.
克洛伊
去你的
之前的事我很抱歉
我太混了
虽然这样会显得很可悲
但你是我唯一的朋友
我害怕我会失去你
不要让别人左右你自己
尤其是我
不论你选择成为谁
只要知道
达斯叔叔
Uncle Dusty!
发送中
信息已发送
接收信息中
-加入我们吧 小克 -就是 来吧
- Join us, Chlo. - Totally, do it.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
加入我们吧 小克
Join us, Chlo.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
拥抱非凡体验
Embrace the experience.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表