剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
No, I wouldn't, what... where the hell am I?
结束调查
Exit interview.
等等 你难道没有看简报吗
Wait, did you not get debriefed?
简报
Debriefed?
看看这段简报视频吧
Please watch this informational video.
我是马修·马克尔
Hi, I'm Matthew Maker,
佳缘速配的创始人和首席执行官
Founder and CEO of Make-A-Match,
马修·马克尔 "佳缘速配"总裁
我想向你道一声谢
and I'd like to say thank you,
正是因为拥有了像你这样的爱情伴侣生物
because it's biogenetic love companions like you
才能使我们的事业成为可能
that make what we do possible.
你是否曾觉得你是某人的专属
Ever feel like you were made for someone?
你就是
You were!
你是从"佳缘速配"总部的
Bred here in the Genesis Vats
诞生舱中孕育而生
at Make-A-Match Heartquarters,
你的基因组 性格以及人造记忆
your genome, personality, and artificial memories
都是由真正的爱情医生
were handcrafted by literal love doctors
为你的浪漫伴侣量身锻造
to the exact specifications of your romantic partner.
但爱情不是总能修成正果的
But love doesn't always work out,
这也是你被遣返到回收部门的原因
which brings you here to the returns department.
好消息是
Good news.
由于《感知生命物种保护♥法♥案》
Since the Sentient Life Form Protection Act
禁止我们在违背你意愿的前提下终结你的生命
forbids us from terminating you against your will,
今后 你将在佳缘速配公♥司♥
you're now free to live out your days in blissful servitude
度过愉快的奴役生活
at Make-A-Match, Inc.
什么 不
What, no, uh,
我不想这样
I don't want to do that.
我想回家
I want to go home.
这里就是你的家 好好享受吧
This is your home now, so make the most of it.
你的就业选择包括
Career opportunities include:
诞生舱修复
监护服务
技术支持
以上三项
That is all.
如果你想让事业更上一层楼的话
And if you really want to take your career to the next level,
就自愿加入我们的生物物质再循环计划
volunteer for our bio-matter recycling program
成为"佳缘速配"用户的
and be a part of the next generation
下一代伴侣吧
of Make-A-Match companions.
科学家们向我保证 这十分有趣
Scientists assure me it's 100 percent fun.
感谢收看
Thanks for watching,
同时欢迎来到爱后余生
and welcome to life after love.
所以 我不是独♥立♥音乐博主吗
So, I-I'm not an indie music blogger?
当然不是 你也不看看你的公♥寓♥长什么样
Of course not, have you seen your apartment?
好吧 如果我被移植了这么多的虚假记忆
Okay, well, if I have all these fake implants of memories,
那告诉我 我在八岁生日时做了什么
then, uh, tell me, what'd I do for my eighth birthday?
你去了水上乐园
You went to a water park.
好吧 那我在十二岁生日时做了什么
Okay, what'd I do for my 12th birthday?
我怎么会记得你所有的生日
I don't remember all of your birthdays.
其他问题可以去问你的小组
Any further questions can be directed to your group.
亚当 欢迎
Hey, Adam, welcome!
我是亚当
I'm Adam.
来吧 我给你快速介绍一下
Come on, let me give you the warp speed tour.
这位是亚当
This is Adam.
他是阿曼达的首位伴侣
He was Amanda's first companion.
滚开
Piss off.
大约持续三个月 直到这位亚当出世
For about three months until Adam here came around.
你好啊 伙计
'Sup, bro.
接下来 这位也是亚当
And let's see, then there was Adam.
合十礼
Namaste.
最后压轴的
And, uh, last but not least,
是我 亚当
there's me, Adam.
这次分手的理由是
So, uh, what was it this time?
什么
Sorry?
我向她表明爱意
I told her I loved her.
别听这些家伙的 好吗
Don't listen to these guys, okay?
他们还对她念念不忘
They're still hung up on her.
她...她还好吗
So... so how... how's she doin'?
她过得很好
She's doing great.
她从医学院毕业了
She's... she's finishing up med school,
她和妹妹和好了
she's talking to her sister again.
她很快乐
She's happy.
她的唱片越来越多了
She's growing out her vinyl collection.
我们下周...
You know, next week, we're,
我们下周计划钟屋酒吧看主肘乐队的
Next week we were supposed to see Elbow at The Bell House.
以后这里就是你的家了
This is your home now...
亚当
克隆合成 完成5%
克隆合成 完成47%
克隆合成 完成99%
克隆合成 完成99% 亚当6号♥
-搞什么 -真抱歉
- Damn it! - I am so sorry.
我真是笨手笨脚的
I'm such a klutz.
你的版本编号♥是
What's your version number?
亚当五号♥ 女士
It's, uh, it's Adam 5, ma'am.
不会有下次了
It won't happen again.
最好不要
Let's hope not.
绝退的
Absotively.
绝对的
Uh, absolutely.
一定不会
Of course.
丽贝卡·沃伦
产品开♥发♥部
别这么折磨你自己
Hey, don't torture yourself like this.
帮我盯着点外面
Just keep an eye out.
好吧 找到了
All right, here we go.
亚当六号♥
Adam, Mk 6.
"我们该如何提升你的下一任爱情伴侣"
"How can we improve your next love companion?"
"提升你的爱情伴侣"
"Improve your love companion."
职业
Occupation...
律师
lawyer?
律师
A lawyer?
讲真 其实
Actually, that's...
阿曼达的需求
更聪明
更高
吻技更好
有什么要求没变
Hey, did she keep anything?
不粘人
更自信
喜欢的音乐:除了独♥立♥摇滚都行
亚当 有哪点没变的
Adam, what'd she keep?
完全没有
Nothing.
他怎么了
What's up with him?
他们今天要激活一个新的亚当
They're activating a new Adam today.
我猜他觉得很难过吧
I think he's taking it pretty hard.
你是做什么的
So, what do you do?
我是个律师
I'm a lawyer.
我在市中心上班
I work downtown.
你从哪来
Uh-huh, and where are you from?
曼哈顿 土生土长
Manhattan, born and raised.
亚当6.0版本
现场测试
匹配度93%
他已经不吃不喝好几天了
You know he hasn't eaten in days?
天啊
Christ.
我们得让他敞开心扉
We need to get him to open up.
悲伤的那位 你还好吗
Sad bro, you okay over there?
如果你能变成任何动物
If you could be any animal,
你会做哪种
what kind of animal would you be?
我会做鲨鱼
I'd be a shark,
因为它们永远不停歇
'cause they never stop moving.
我也是
Neither do I.
别谈论我了 好吗
But you know what, enough about me, right?
聊聊你吧
Let's talk about you.
喜欢音乐吗
You like music?
我可不喜欢
'Cause I don't.
特别是独♥立♥摇滚
Especially indie rock, ugh.
亚当6.0版本
现场测试
匹配度100%
好啦 兄弟
All right, buddy.
是时候振作起来了
Time to wipe away those tears, huh?
我是坦率的人
Look, I'm an upfront guy.
我觉得我们俩成不了
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表