剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
Jesus.
不好意思
Now, if you'll excuse me,
我得带这个...
I need to take this...
人♥渣♥回到一号♥时间基地了
scum back to Time Base One.
再会了 克罗诺少年团
Au revoir, Crono Teens.
穿越吧
Let's ride.
太棒了
Oh, yes!
棒 太棒了
Yes, yes.
再会
Au revoir.
这真是...
Well, that was...
有趣的过夜办法
an interesting way to spend an evening.
那么...
Uh, so...
继续工作
back to work?
你怎么能说出这话
How can you say that?
什么
What?
我们刚刚穿越了时间啊
We just traveled through time.
我们曾是克罗诺少年团
We were Crono Teens.
我们不能假装那没有发生过
We can't just pretend like that didn't happen.
瑞德说得没错 我们属于此时此地
Ryder was right, this is where we belong.
我不能再回到原来的世界了
I can't go back to the way things were.
原来... 这就是原来 苏
Back... this is the back, Sue.
我们回来了 你还有许多工作要做
We are back, and you got a lot of work to do.
你说得对
You're right.
你在看什...
What are you look...
确实有
We do.
出什么事...
Is it happening... oh.
这是熵的指环
It's Entropy's ring.
他所有力量的源泉
The source of all his power.
好极了 我...我好奇怪指环怎么在这儿
Great, I... I wonder what it's doing here.
我不知道 但作为克罗诺少年团
I don't know, but as Crono Teens,
把它交到正确的人的手中
it's our duty to pass it off
是我们的职责
to the right authorities.
你在开...
Are you kid...
可不是吗
Of course it is.
我们应该把它还给一号♥时间基地
We should give it back to Time Base One.
这在那儿会安全些
It'll be safe there.
我是说 要是它所托非人可怎么办啊
I mean, what if it got into the wrong hands?
它已经所托非人了
It already is in the wrong hands.
你就不想看看一号♥时间基地吗
Don't you wanna see Time Base One?
那可是银河系七大奇迹之一啊
It's one of the seven wonders of the galaxy,
还有 让事情回到正轨
and to set this right?
不
No!
我不想
I don't.
要是你想扮演时光少年 随你的便
So, if you wanna play time teen, by all means,
但... 但你自己玩 好吗
but... but you're on your own, okay?
好吧 你自便
Fine, suit yourself.
不 回答错误
No, that's the wrong answer.
苏 苏 你坐回到床上来 苏...苏
Sue, Sue, you sit down on this bed, Sue... Sue!
-一号♥时间基地 -不
- Time Base One! - No!
日晷
手放到了你的...
Those were on your...
我们在哪儿
Uh, where are we?
我以为一号♥时间基地在未来呢
I thought Time Base One was in the future.
我也这么以为
I thought so too.
由那人鞋子的年代判断
Judging by the freshness of that guy's kicks,
我们在1995年
I'd say we were in 1995.
我们在九十年代
We're in the '90s.
当然了
Of course.
我们来这儿见时行侠瑞德
We're here to see Time Ryder.
你们有预约吗
Did you have an appointment?
没有 但我们来给他送这个
No, but we came to give him this.
你们叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
苏珊·赫希
Susan Hirsch.
请进 赫希小姐
Oh, yeah, well, come on in, Miss Hirsch.
请吧
Yeah, please.
我马上就把这个送给瑞德队长
I'll get this to Captain Ryder right away.
这怎么回事
What is going on?
你不明白吗 艾力克斯
Don't you see, Alex?
一号♥时间基地就是日晷卡♥通♥
Time Base One is Sundial Cartoons.
所以节目跟未来那么像
That's why the show looks just like the future
因为节目是由来自未来的人制♥作♥出来的
because the show is made by people from the future.
那么 这里这个人...
So, this guy right here...
来自未来吗
is from the future?
他们都来自未来
They all are.
想想吧
Think about it.
克罗诺小队的整个任务就是保护人类的未来
Crono Squad's entire mission is to protect humanity's future,
还有什么办法比激励过去的孩子
and what better way to do that than by inspiring
更好的呢
the children of the past.
那是我以为的那个人吗
Is that who I think it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着 我们见过这里了
Listen, we saw this place.
我们能走了吗
Can we please leave?
你好 未来的人
Hey, future guy.
九十年代流行面料
灯芯绒裤子不错
Nice corduroys.
是啊
Yeah.
纳什先生
Mr. Nash?
我... 我是您节目的狂热粉丝
I... I'm a really big fan of your show.
我其实在以前的克罗诺漫展上见过您
I actually saw you a while back at CronoCon.
该说是二十年之后的漫展
Well, I guess 20 years from now,
但是...
but um...
我语无伦次了
I'm rambling.
您能给我签个名吗
Can I get you to sign something for me?
-名字 -苏珊·赫希
- Name? - Susan Hirsch.
苏珊·赫希
Susan Hirsch?
我是瓦力
Wally.
瓦力·纳什
Wally Nash.
认识你是我的荣幸 小姑娘
It's an honor to meet you, young lady.
是吗
It is?
当然是了
Well, of course it is.
你得谅解我们 我们都有点爱追星
You'll have to excuse us if we're all a little star struck.
不是每天都能见到时间之母的
It's not every day we meet the Mother of Time.
那是我
Yeah, that's me.
苏珊·赫希 时光旅行发明者
时间之母
Mother of Time.
让让 大家
Come on, guys.
赫希小姐有紧急要务
Miss Hirsch has some urgent business
要见瑞德队长
with Captain Ryder.
各位 快点
Guys, come on.
好了 有什么问题
Okay, what's the problem?
我们正试图将斯内平顿魔王送回
We've been trying to send Lord Snappington
这里的时间牢狱
here back to Time Jail,
但我们无法锁定信♥号♥♥
but we can't get a signature lock.
你处理信♥号♥♥干扰了吗
Have you compensated for signal interference?
问题就在这儿 这频道很清晰
That's just it, the channel's clear,
但我们一次只能读取几秒钟时间牢狱的信♥号♥♥
but we can only read Time Jail for a few seconds at a time,
就好像...
almost as if it's...
它要消失了
It's flickering out of existence.
是你吗 时行侠瑞德
Is that you, Time Ryder?
我知道你能听到
I know you can hear me.
你干了什么
What have you done?
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no.
那是德国人的模型 而你需要的是劳埃德的
This is Deutsch's model, you want Lloyd's model.
你看过《一次又一次》吗
You ever see "Time, Time Again"?
-这论文写得一团糟 -谢谢
- Yeah, this whole thing is a mess. - Thanks.
截止时间什么时候来着
When's it due again?
午夜
Midnight.
谢天谢地有时光旅行
Thank God for time travel.
对
Right.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
什么
What?
我问的是你的什么
I'm whating your what.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表