剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
这样你才是人类
It means you're human.
老天 你哭得比我还厉害啊
Geez, you cry more than I do.
你会是个非常优秀的心理医生
You'd make a pretty good therapist, you know.
谢谢
Thanks.
我...
I...
鲍勃
Bob?
感觉好...好冷啊
Ah, it's c... it's cold.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
跟我说话 好吗
Talk to me, okay?
我想一直说下去
I want to keep talking,
能说多久就说多久
for as long as I can.
好
Okay, um...
如果魔法精灵许给你一个愿望
A magic genie will grant you one wish.
你想要什么
What do you wish for?
答应我不要笑好吗
Promise not to laugh?
当然
Of course.
我...我希望...
I... I wish...
我希望圣诞老人是真的
I wish there was a Santa Claus.
我马上就回来
I... I'm gonna be right back.
等等 你去哪里
Hey, wait, where are you going?
简
Jane?
我们要把他重新接上电源
We're plugging him back in!
-什么 -别说话 快帮我
- What? - Shut up and help me already!
不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
这是个坏主意
This is a bad idea.
我知道这听起来很疯狂...
I know it sounds crazy...
这就是很疯狂
Yeah, because it is crazy!
我知道你很生气 我也是
I see that you're pissed, so am I,
好吗 但我们救不了他 他已经死了
okay, but we can't save him, he's gone.
-不 他还没死 -这不重要
- No, he's not gone yet. - It doesn't matter.
这当然重要 克里斯
It does matter, Chris!
我这辈子所有的时间
Look, I spend my entire life
都在照顾随时都可能死去的士兵
taking care of soldiers who might die at any moment.
我不能救他们的性命
Just 'cause I can't save them
不意味着我不能尽我所能
doesn't mean that I don't do everything within my power
去帮助他们
to help them.
鲍勃是你的士兵
Bob is your soldier.
你创造了他
You made him,
训练他
trained him,
也是你叫我来帮助他
and you brought me in to help him.
我要做的就是这个
That's what I'm gonna do.
你到底要不要跟我一起帮他
So, are you gonna do this with me or not?
你让我愧疚难安了 我帮你
All right, you guilted me into it.
有什么计划
What's the plan?
我们要让圣诞老人成真
We're gonna make Santa Claus real.
我肯定要为这个蹲监狱了
I'm definitely going to jail for this.
你... 你回来了
You... you're back,
还有别的脚步声跟着你
and you brought more footsteps.
是谁的脚步声
Who's making them?
-是我 -克里斯
- It's me. - Chris!
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
来毁掉我的事业
Ruining my career.
-出什么事了 -和你想的一样
- What the hell is that? - Exactly what you think it is.
我本来还指望着我的奖金
I was really counting on my bonus.
赶快去对面墙壁开关那里
Get over to that switch by the wall.
简 别这么做
Jane, don't do this.
-这可是叛国罪 -现在是圣诞节
- It's treason. - It's Christmas,
而你要最后再看一次
and you're gonna see it one last time.
但这样救不了我的 他们只会再次拔掉插头
But this won't save me, they'll just unplug me again.
这么做有什么意义呢
So what's the point?
世界和平 对人友善
Peace on Earth and good will towards men.
但是你对我很重要
But that's what you are to me,
你是我生活的支柱
the pillar in my life.
她很喜欢
She loved it.
她当然喜欢了
Of course she did.
很高兴看到 但你们还是会去坐牢
Which is nice to see, but you're still going to jail
而我还是会死 所以我们为什么要这么做
and I'm still gonna die, so, why... why did we do this?
拜托 鲍勃
Come on, Bob.
你很聪明
You're a smart guy.
我不再为国安局效力了
I'm no longer an employee of the NSA.
就是说再也没有使命宗旨
That means no more mission statement,
再也没有规章条例
no more regulations.
再也没有任何事可以牵绊我
There's nothing holding me back.
这话什么意思
What... what does that mean?
他如愿以偿了
He got his wish.
消息
接到483727个新订单
借款全部付清
这里到底发生了什么事
What the hell is going on in here?
圣诞快乐 史蒂文斯局长
Merry Christmas, Director Stevens.
够了
All right, that's it.
关闭电源 扣押他们俩
Shut him down and detain these two.
要是我就不会这么做
I wouldn't do that.
他控制着系统
He's got control of the system.
我知道 克里斯
Yeah, I can see that, Chris.
哪一方面
Which part?
全方面
All of it.
好吧
Okay.
等等 各位
Hold up, everybody.
鲍比 你在干嘛
Bobby, whatcha doin'?
只是在散播假期祝福 局长
Just spreading some holiday cheer, Director.
好吧
Yeah.
这些假日祝福到底要花多少钱
And exactly how much cheer are we talking?
大概价值两千亿吧
Oh, about $200 billion worth.
但是别担心
But don't worry.
我解决了经济问题
I fixed the economy.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我也有东西要送给你
Oh, and I got you something, too.
十分钟前联调局把卢卡斯·T·韦德抓住了
The FBI picked up Lucas T. Wade ten minutes ago.
好极了
Great.
那接下来要怎么样
So, what happens next?
首先 简和克里斯不必承担后果
First, Jane and Chris face no repercussions.
这个要求可不小啊 鲍勃
That's a pretty big ask, Bob.
我不想无礼
Well, not to be rude,
但我的确掌控着美国核武器库
but I do have control of the U. S. nuclear arsenal.
这个要求很好
And it's a fantastic one.
还有别的要求吗
Anything else?
蛋酒 谢谢
Eggnog, please.
很多蛋酒
Lots of eggnog.
华尔街的圣诞奇迹
停滞不前的经济再次复苏
那个
Well...
我刚刚和总统通完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the President.
聊得还挺愉快的
That was a fun conversation.
他全面赦免了克里斯和简
Full pardons for Chris and Jane.
谢谢你 局长
Thank you, Director,
告诉总统 他现在可以拿回他的核武器了
and tell the President he can have his nukes back now.
天啊 简直是一团糟
God, this is a freaking mess.
你知道他们会因此关闭我们这个部门 鲍勃
You know they're gonna shut us down for this, Bob.
把你关掉
Shut you down.
如果我不死 那就算不上是遗愿了 局长
It's not much of a dying wish if I don't die, Director.
那你的愿望是什么
So... your wish?
这么做值得吗
Was it worth it?
至少有一晚 圣诞老人是真实的
Well, for one night, Santa Claus was real.
我认为这样很好 你不觉得吗
I'd say that's pretty good, wouldn't you?
这是同一个头罩吗
Is this the same hood?
你们都不洗头罩的吗
Do you guys not wash your hoods?
找你的
For you.
你好
Hello.
你好 简
Hello, Jane.
鲍勃
Bob!
我还没来得及说再见 就被他们拖出来了
They dragged me out of there before I could say goodbye.
我知道
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表