剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
you know, see what the kids think.
他们称之为测试机
They call it a beta.
一个还未发布的新游戏
A game so new it's not even out yet.
《微光》会喜欢的
Bits 'N Blips'll flip!
我的话就会小心那玩意儿
I'd watch out for that thing.
为啥
Why is that?
它吞了我的币
It ate my quarter.
如果你不小心点 它也吞了你的币的
If you aren't careful, it'll eat yours too.
快滚 小子
Scram, kid.
-你会后悔的 -杰斯
- You'll be sorry! - Jess!
我得去修机器人♥大♥战街机
Well, I gotta get back to fixing the Robotron machine,
我回头再找你们 好吗
but I'll catch you guys later, okay?
欢迎来到1984年4月
Welcome to 1984-04.
故障
请明天再来
如果你想走一条
If you're jonesing for
顺顺利利的康庄大道
a rose-colored ride down memory lane,
那你就走错次元了
you're in the wrong dimension.
因为今晚呆子没能获得姑娘的芳心
Because tonight, the nerd doesn't get the girl.
恶霸没有得到应有的报应
The bully doesn't get what's coming to him.
今晚 一个生存模式为困难级别的孩子
Tonight, a kid living life on hard mode
试图用一枚游戏币一次通关
tries to survive it one quarter at a time
《微光》赶紧来报名吧
现在招募游戏测评员
发现人生中没人
and discovers the things in life
能逃脱的东西
no man can escape.
小心点 新人
Heads up, freshman.
一个人心之所想
What his heart wants,
心之所惧
what his mind fears,
以及《波力比阿斯》里的鬼东西
and whatever the hell is in Polybius.
还剩1458天离校
今天是游泳 "姑娘们"
Swimming laps today, ladies.
不洗澡的话
And no one dips a toe in my pool
就别想进泳池
without showerin' off first.
赶紧脱衣服 洗洗刷刷吧
So get stripped and start scrubbin'.
不行 别来同性恋那套
No, none of that homo stuff.
天啊 为什么是这群混♥蛋♥站在食物链的顶端
Man, why is it these jerks are at the top of the food chain?
低头朝前走
Keep your head down and keep moving.
忍♥忍♥就过去了
We'll make it out the other side.
管他呢 我要洗澡
Screw that, man, I'm takin' a shower.
老兄 你疯了吗
Dude, are you crazy?
他们不可能把我们都收拾了
They can't kick all our asses.
新人
Freshmen...
这都是谁啊
What do we have here, huh?
你想和学长们一起洗澡吗 丹尼斯
You wanna shower with the big boys, Dennis?
知道吗 基佬
You know what, faggot?
你刚刚赢得了一次神奇的爆菊之旅
You just won yourself a visit from the magic finger.
别 你开玩笑的吧
No, you're just messin', right, man?
要不这样
Here's the deal.
你就打我一顿 别动我的菊花了
You can beat me up, but don't give me the finger.
有什么问题吗
What's the matter?
你担心你会爱上吗
You afraid you're gonna like it?
你也可以留下一起玩 呆子
You can stay and play too, nerd.
求你别走
Please, don't leave.
抱歉 兄弟
I'm sorry, man.
现在 能给我来点鼓声吗
Now, can I get a drum roll, please?
-我先来 -没门 抱歉
- Me first! - Nope, sorry.
币在这
Quarter.
好了 《微光》
All right, Bits 'N Blips.
我来啦
Here I come.
不 别啊 给点力
No... no, come on.
坏了
It's broken.
-好了 -可以啦
- Okay. - There it goes.
快跑
迷宫游戏啊
A maze game.
行吧
Okay.
这游戏难道就是四处乱逛吗
Is that all you do is wander around?
好怕怕
Real scary.
你们的灵魂归我所有
Your souls are mine.
那是啥
What is that?
他越来越快了
He's getting faster.
-他在变强 -没有出口
- He's gaining. - There's no exit.
好奇怪
This is weird.
分数不断增加直至死去
You just rack up points until you die.
游戏结束
让我再试一次
Let me try again.
是否继续
你就是在浪费游戏币
You're just wasting your quarters.
别吵 我可以的
Hold on, I got this.
来吧
Come on.
快跑
Run!
爆机 爆机
Kill screen? Kill screen...
你的灵魂归我了
Your souls are mine.
迈尔斯
Myers.
丹尼斯
Dennis!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你觉得呢
Take a wild guess.
我能怎么办
What was I supposed to do?
没事吧 你有毛病吧
Are you okay? What is your problem?
高分榜
输入名字
你应该逃跑
You should have run.
和我接下来要对你做的事相比
Running would have been a picnic
逃跑简直不值一提
compared to what I'm gonna do to you.
立刻滚出去
You get out now.
好吧
Okay.
体育课见 胆小鬼
I'll see you in gym class, dweeb.
还好吗 伙计
You okay, man?
没事吧
You okay?
高分榜
死基佬
没事的
I'm fine.
我得走了
I gotta go.
安德鲁 等等
Andrew, wait!
安德鲁
Andrew.
死基佬
突发新闻
一名高中男生的父母被他们
The parents of a high school boy were shocked
少年被发现身亡
14岁儿子的离奇死亡所震惊
by the mysterious death of their 14-year-old son,
今日早晨尸体已被发现
found deceased early this morning.
杰斐逊高中的梅尔文·赖米
Melvin Raimi of Jefferson High
在他父母位于比弗顿镇
was discovered in the basement
家中的地下室被发现
of his parents' Beaverton Court home.
截止目前 死因尚未公布
No details as to the cause of death have been released at this time.
据一位与他家关系密切的人透露
A source close to the family detailed the scene
现场"无法形容"
as "Beyond description."
稍后为您带来本事件的详细报道
More on this tragic incident, soon.
我为那个烦人精准备了"惊喜"
I have a surprise for that barf bag...
-他的储物柜在哪 -别 艾米 拜托你
- where's his locker? - No, Amy, please just...
别管这事 好吗
leave it alone, okay?
不可能 他那么过分
No way, after what he did?
你不知道事情的始末
You don't know the whole story.
安德鲁 他叫你
Andrew, he called you...
死基佬
an F-A-G.
怎么能这么称呼别人 太刻薄了
You don't call people that, it's mean.
-特别是当他们... -当他们怎样
- Especially if they're... - Especially if they're what?
当他们
If they're...
与众不同
different.
听好
Listen.
你从哪来来着
Where are you from, again?
圣地亚哥
San Diego.
好吧 最初在波士顿附近的查特怒加市
Well, originally Boston by way of Chattanooga...
随你 你现在在比佛顿
Okay, well, you're in Beaverton now,
在比佛顿与众不同会让你死得很惨
right, and being different in Beaverton gets you killed.
信不信由你 爆机小子
Believe it or not, Kill Screen,
我对与众不同深有感触
I kinda know a lot about being different.
只是想说我们已经是朋友了
I'm just saying we're friends now,
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表