剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
I'm in the game.
好吧 快点完事吧
Okay, let's get this over with.
你们的灵魂归我所有
Your souls are mine.
杰斯 你回来了
Jess! You came back.
我想了想你说的话
I thought about what you said, okay?
你说得没错
You were right.
必须得活在当下 我不会再逃跑了
You gotta live in the moment, man, I'm through running.
我不会...
I'm through with...
该死 怪物来了
Holy shit, it's the monster, man!
是啊 伙计 你想出法子了吗
Yeah, no shit, dude, did you come with a plan?
并没有
Not exactly.
街机无法摧毁
Well, the cabinet's indestructible,
我们得另找办法
we've gotta find another way.
你最好快点想 想到好主意了吗
You better think fast, any bright ideas?
最高得分
没有 但我刚刚想到了个非常愚蠢的主意
No, but I just came up with a really stupid one.
我们不破坏街机 我们毁灭游戏
We don't destroy the cabinet, we destroy the game.
得到足够的分数 让游戏崩溃
Rack up enough points, crash the program,
爆机
a kill screen.
游戏币 快点给我游戏币
Quarters, I need quarters, come on!
这是我最后一个了
It's my last one.
好好利用
Make it count.
丑逼
Hey, ugly!
来抓我啊
Come and get me.
得分
来啊
Come on!
来抓我啊
Come get some!
在这里
Over here!
来啊
Come on, man!
该死 别别别
Shit, no, no, no, no, no.
不
No!
不不不
No, no, no!
不要
No!
不要
No!
安德鲁
Andrew!
安德鲁 他来抓你了
Andrew, he's coming for you!
太好了 快点
Yes, yes, come on!
不
No!
艾米
Amy!
滚吧 威尔玛
Hit the bricks, Wilma.
不准退款
你没事吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
快点离开这鬼地方吧
Let's get the hell outta here.
天呀 看你们俩的反应
Geez, the way you dips are acting,
是以为我死了吗
you'd think I died or something.
你知道吗
You know what?
让我来猜猜 比佛顿烂透了
Lemme guess: Beaverton sucks.
我其实是想说我渐渐爱上了这里
I was actually gonna say it's growing on me.
你们想玩电子游戏吗
Do you guys wanna play some video games?
-不想 -不想
- No! - No!
-确定吗 -确定
- You sure? - Yes!
还剩1457天离校
《波力比阿斯》
Polybius.
安德鲁·迈尔斯的测评
A review by Andrew Myers.
生活很像迷宫游戏
Life is a lot like maze games.
很残酷 很艰难
They're cruel, they're hard...
无论如何 结果都是死亡
and no matter what, you die.
考虑到这些
Now, given all that,
你有两个基本选项
you have two basic options.
你可以活在恐惧之中 躲在阴影之下
You can live in fear, hide in the shadows,
然后一命呜呼
and die anyway,
或是不再苟且度过你的一生
or you can stop trying to survive your life
开始试着享受生活
and start trying to live it.
这个选择不太简单
It's not the easier choice,
尤其是当做自己意味着要与众不同的时候
especially if being yourself means being different.
但这是值得的
But it's worth it.
在你最害怕的黑暗时期
In your darkest moments, when you're most afraid,
只要记住两条忠告
just remember the two commandments.
昂首挺胸
Keep thy chin up,
顽强抗争
and fight like hell.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表