剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
It seems you cannot reach your Gauntlet.
别小瞧我 混♥蛋♥
You can't snap your fingers, asshole.
那我想我们要这样僵持到
Then I suppose we will just have to stay like this...
时间尽头了
forever.
多布金教授
Professor Dobkin.
艾力克斯 是你一直在搞鬼吗
Alex, was that you the whole time?
什么鬼
Was what me?
你的打架技巧比你的气味更令人作呕
You're fighting stinks worse than your breath.
让你感受下
Breathe it in!
你落了一些论文在那里
You know you dropped some papers back there?
不 我把它们收在这了
No, I got 'em all right here.
不 我非常确定你落了更多
No, I'm pretty sure you dropped more...
艾力克斯
Alex.
好吧 给我不及格吧
Okay, fine, you know what? You flunk me, okay?
如果说我从这次冒险中
Because if there's anything I've learned
-学到的就是... -好吧 你不及格
- from this adventure it's that... - Okay, you're flunked.
-什么 -走开
- What? - Go away.
我本来要...
I was gonna...
我拖不住多布金
I couldn't stop Dobkin.
艾力克斯 什么情况
Alex, what's going on?
你得抓紧了 苏
You need to hurry, Sue.
我打字速度和我的思维一样快了
I'm typing as fast as I can think.
别作死了
Don't flip out!
举起手来
Heads up.
我觉得我能完成 艾力克斯
I think I can do this, Alex.
我就快完成了
I'm so close.
让我们上桌聊聊[稍后再说]
Let's table this conversation.
不要
Oh, no!
还在吗 艾力克斯
Are you there, Alex?
艾力克斯
Alex?
火警报♥警♥器
天啊 有办法了
Oh, my God, it's so simple.
-艾力克斯 怎么回事 -苏
- Alex, what's going on? - Sue?
继续写你的论文
Keep working on that paper.
你能感觉到吗
Can you feel it?
你的未来逐渐消逝
Your future fading away?
别挣扎了
Just let it happen.
没有什么能够阻挡熵蔓延
Nothing can stop the spread of Entropy!
多谢
Thank you.
不要
No!
苏
Sue!
艾力克斯 怎么样了
Alex, what's going on?
是你吗 时行侠
Is that you, Time Ryder?
艾力克斯怎么了
What happened to Alex?
被抓了 苏
Man down, Sue.
你可以停下了
You can stop writing.
什么
What?
我几乎要写完了
I'm... I'm almost finished.
为时已晚
It's too late.
你得离开那
You need to get out of there.
去时空之门那
The Temporo Porter, go.
结束了 艾力克斯被掳走了
It's over, Alex is gone.
时间线即将崩塌
Timeline collapse imminent.
到平台去 我能把你送回当前的时空
Get to the platform, I can send you back to your present.
你会安全抵达的 但是得快点
You'll be safe, but you have to hurry.
那你呢
What about you?
我没时间了
It's too late for me.
30秒后那机器就不存在了
In 30 seconds that machine won't exist anymore
到时你会被困在过去的 快去吧
and you'll be stuck in the past... go.
好 我站上来了
Okay, I'm inside.
再见 苏珊·赫希
Goodbye, Susan Hirsch.
检测到悖论
再见 苏珊·赫希
Goodbye, Susan Hirsch.
再见 时行侠瑞德
Goodbye, Time Ryder.
检测到悖论
Paradox detected.
没有穿越
It's not working.
"检测到悖论" 是什么意思
"Paradox detected," What the hell is it talking about?
是在说我
It's talking about me.
第23集
Episode 23.
悖论的问题
The problem with paradoxes,
30秒后我会成为一个
in about 30 seconds I'll be a girl
记得不存在的节目的女孩
who remembers a show that never existed,
这让我成为一个活生生的悖论
which makes me a living, breathing paradox.
这个悖论被解除后
And you can't return
你才能回到当前的时空
to the present until the paradox is resolved.
我怎么解除它呢
How do I resolve it?
不
No.
不行 不能这样
No, no, that is not an option.
这是你唯一的选择
It's your only option.
我会想其他办法的
Then I'll find another one!
苏 你可以永远留在过去
Sue, you can stay in the past forever
或者让我消失 独自面对未来
or let me go and face the future on your own.
我做不到 看看我 我一团糟
I can't, I mean, look at me, I'm a mess.
我做不到 没有你我做不到
I can't... I can't do this without you.
你一定可以的
Of course you can.
让我来告诉你原因
And I'll tell you why...
因为你很特别
because you are special.
你能成就难以想象的事情
You can achieve incredible things.
宇宙中最伟大的力量
And the greatest power in the universe...
就在你的双耳之间
is right between your ears.
你不再需要我了
You don't need me anymore.
你不需要我...
You don't need me...
瑞德
Ryder!
克罗诺少年团团结起来
Crono Teens unite.
你很特别
You are special.
你能成就难以想象的事情
You can achieve incredible things.
宇宙中最伟大的力量
The greatest power in the universe...
宇宙中最伟大的力量
The greatest power in the universe...
就在你的双耳之间
is right between your ears.
就在你的双耳之间
is right between your ears.
等一下
One second.
你已经写完了
You've already finished it?
当然 就差你苏·赫希盖章通过了
Well, pending the Sue Hirsch seal of approval, of course.
《量子力学悖论探讨》
"Exploring Quantum Paradoxes"
作者 艾力克斯·卡普
By Alex Kapur.
-真不错 -谢了
- It's cute. - Thanks.
那我什么时候能看看你的
So, when do I get to see yours?
看我的什么
See my what?
你的论文呀
Um, your paper.
你最后写了什么
What did you end up writing about?
你知道 科学物理的东西呗
Uh, you know, sciency physics stuff.
你还没开始写
You haven't started yet?
好啦 别慌
Okay, don't panic.
如果未来某天时间旅行
If time travel is invented...
-别再这么玩了 苏 -被发明出来
- Don't do this again, Sue. - in the future,
我会把它放在
I would leave it right...
这里
here?
自己动手写吧
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表