剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
你正在观看《错乱次元》
还剩20分钟
抱歉 观众
I'm sorry, viewer.
你所搜索的电视节目
The TV show you're searching for
在你的当前次元无法播放
cannot be streamed in your reality.
请等待重新连接
Please stand by for reconnection.
在网络世界的黑暗深处
From the darkest depths of cyberspace,
还有另一个世界
there is another world.
一个错乱次元 这里奇事频发
A lost dimension, home to wonders unseen,
异象百出
terrors unspeakable.
这些故事你闻所未闻
Stories unlike any ever told until now.
不要退出
Do not click Back.
不要刷新
Do not reload.
我们已重新连接到...
We have reconnected to...
错乱次元
第一季 第二集
错乱次元
Dimension 404.
狂热粉
不是吧
Come on.
知道吗
Hey, you know what,
通过动作表达感情
there's no shame in expressing yourself
没什么好羞耻的 好吗
through movement, okay?
你能删了吗 拜托
Could you delete that, please?
不是吧
Really?
好吧 好吧 我不...
All right, fine, I don't...
这群小年轻
Youth.
《错乱次元》为您呈现
Now playing in "Dimension 404,"
一个恐怖悲惨的故事 以及...
a tale of terror, tragedy, and...
这个人
this guy.
达斯汀·哈兰是个我行我素的人
Dustin Harland had bent to the beat of his own drum,
而今晚 这位中年硬汉将面对他最大的敌人
but tonight, this Gen X Ronin faces his greatest enemy:
八零后
millennials.
心会碎
Hearts will be broken,
血将洒
blood will be shed,
故事即将上映 尽在附近的影院
and it's all coming soon to a theater near you.
好了 得挂了 达斯叔叔到了
Okay, gotta go, Uncle Dusty's here.
我爸问你 找到新工作了没
Dad wants to know if you found a new job yet.
告诉你♥爸♥去...
My... hey, you know, tell your father to...
还没
Not yet.
要挂电♥话♥啦 电影之前还得磕几包呢
Gotta go, though, lots of drugs to smoke before the show.
对 我们要去影院跟毒贩碰头
Yeah, we're meetin' my meth dealer at the theater!
好了 我也爱你 再见
All right, I love you too, bye.
他真是傻啊
He's such a dork.
是啊 有其父必有其女啊
Oh, well, you know, like father, like daughter.
你这个傻蛋之王肯定明白
Oh, and as king of the dorks, you would know.
欲带皇冠 必承其重 女士
'Tis a heavy crown I wear, m'lady,
但要留神
but take heed,
因为某天 你或将承我王位
for one day, you may inherit my kingdom.
顺带一提 我们已经迟到了
We're late, by the way,
所以能不能停了嘴炮赶紧开车
so can we stop riffing and start driving?
这又是谁的错呢
Oh, whose fault is that?
还有在调好收音机前 我才不出发呢
And we cannot get going until we have the proper tunes.
我有点想再听一遍
I'm kinda feeling
《反斗智多星》的原声带 行吗
"Wayne's World" soundtrack again, no?
我想听些更...复古风的
I'm thinking something more... retro.
*忘掉过去*
*Forget the past*
不 不 关掉这个
No, no, turn it off.
-怎么 你爱听这个的 -我讨厌这首歌♥
- What, you love this! - I hate this song!
-这是你的最爱 -七年级之后就不是了
- It's your favorite! - Not since, like, the 7th grade!
克洛伊
Oh, wow, Chloe.
孩子们长得真快啊
Oh, they grow up so fast.
好了 我们听点洛迪的歌♥怎么样
All right, how 'bout we play a little Lordi?
那应该念洛德
It's pronounced "Lord."
我知道 我说的是洛迪乐队
I know that, I meant Lordi,
挪威的死亡金属乐队
the Norwegian death metal band.
洛迪是芬兰的 不是挪威的
Lordi is Finnish, not Norwegian.
这才对嘛 这才是我外甥女
See, there she is, there's my niece!
我还怕我那个雅痞的哥哥
Yes, I was so afraid my yuppie brother
把你变成跟风狗了呢
had turned you into a pod person.
我们好久
All right, so, this is the first movie night
没一起看电影了 所以...
in many a moon, so because of that...
你来选择今晚的电影吧 女士
I'm gonna let you, m'lady, choose tonight's feature.
戏目影院放映《活跳尸》
Now, "Re-Animator" Is at The Rep.
还有独♥立♥影院放映《阴风阵阵》
Oh, and "Suspiria" is at The Independent.
其实
Actually, um,
我想看一点不那么复古的
I was thinking something a little bit less retro.
抉择
老天 你逗我呢吗
Oh, God, are you joking?
没
No.
《抉择 最终章》
"Chosen: The Final Saga"?
对啊 这是原版的重启电影的结局
Yeah, it's the finale franchise semi-reboot of the original.
但是 那儿写着"第一部"呢
But now... it says "Part I."
对 但他们总是把结局分成两部
Well, yeah, but they always split it into two,
或者三部 我记不住了
maybe three, I can't remember.
再说 主演挺可爱的
Plus the lead's kinda cute.
"挺可爱的..."
"Kinda cute..."
今晚城里到处都有
There is a treasure trove of cinematic treats
各种各样的好电影放映
playing all over the city tonight
而你却想看个粗制滥造的花痴少女片
and you wanna go to some teenybopper franchise churn-'em-out.
是吗 我觉得这个看着有点意思
I don't know, I think it looks kinda fun.
你...你谁 你把我外甥女怎么了
Who... who are you and what have you done with my niece?
得了 别这么阴阳怪气的
Oh, come on, stop being a curmudgeon.
来吧
Let's go!
我们为什么不能看个正经电影呢
Tell me again why we're not seeing a real movie.
这地方可是最先进的影院
Hey, this place is state-of-the-art.
他们这有新潮的观影效果
They just got that cool new format.
什么效果 魔幻影院吗
Oh, what, Cinethrax?
哪个营销大拿想出的主意啊
What marketing wizard thought that one up?
电影博客上说这个超激烈的
Cineblog said that it's crazy intense.
有的人刚看到第一幕测试镜头就完全疯掉了
Some guy at the first test screening went totally insane.
他们不得不拿轮椅把他推出来
They had to roll him out in a wheelchair.
好吧 不过是哪个老年痴呆吓到失禁了
Oh, okay, so some geriatric shits himself,
公♥关♥们蜂拥而至 大肆宣传
PR jumps all over it, they hype it up.
他们就是这么干的 克洛伊
See, this is what they do, Chloe.
他们找一些被砍的连续剧的演员
They get the cast of some canceled CW show,
用电脑特效重新包装一下
they put a fresh coat of CGI on it,
再搞个快餐广♥告♥...
get a fast food tie-in...
你...你在... 这是什么
What... what are you... what is that?
你在干什么 那些神秘的符号♥是什么
What are you doing, what are the little hieroglyphics?
这叫"表情符号♥" 傻王陛下
They're called emojis, Your Majesty.
我知道 我只是...
I know that, I just...
上帝禁止人们用真正的文字交流了吗
God forbid people actually communicate using real words.
还有个专门为你准备的表情呢
Oh, they have one for you now.
笑脸狗便便
Uh, it's a dog poop with a smiley face.
那...如果是我的话 上面就不是笑脸了
Oh, that's... if it was me, it wouldn't be smiling.
两张《抉择 最终章》
Two for "Chosen: The Final Saga."
57块
That'll be $57.
这可真划算啊
What a bargain!
你♥爸♥给你预支了一点...
My brother fronted you a little bit of...
恭敬不如从命
Hey, if you insist.
两张 谢谢
Two, please.
12号♥厅
Theater 12.
观影愉快
Enjoy the show.
我们尽量
We'll try.
老天 这是个啥地方 到底是个电影院
Jesus, what is this, is this a movie theater
还是个展览电子生化人的艺术设施
or a cyborg art installation?
有点酷
It's kinda rad.
以前这里是放35毫米胶片电影的
This place used to show 35mm.
我在你这么大时来这里看过《宇宙静悄悄》
I saw the "Silent Running" Here when I was your age.
天啊 真可惜
God, what a shame.
你在干什么 你会用得到的
What are you doing, you need those.
不用 我来这...
No, because I came...
可是带上了王牌装备的
with an ace... up my sleeve.
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表