剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
没有找到《时行侠瑞德》全集
您是不是想找《古墓丽影》全集
肯定又被撤了
Must've taken it down again.
没有找到《时行侠瑞德》全集
没有找到《时行侠瑞德》在线观看
等等...
Wait...
什么
What?
不 这不可能
No, that's impossible.
-也许你拼错了 -那也不可能
- Well, maybe you spelled it wrong. - That's also impossible.
错误 找不到网页
我刚正在看一集呢 然后你按了门铃
I was just watching an episode and then you rang,
然后我就踩到了...
and I stepped on a...
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
-你找到了吗 艾力克斯 -还没
- Any luck down there, Alex? - Not yet.
你就没有个高中的朋友可以问一问吗
Don't you have like a friend from high school you could ask?
高中的朋友 这笑话说得好
Friend from high school, that's a good one.
不是吧 你连一个一起长大的朋友都没有吗
Come on, you don't have one friend that you grew up with?
当然有
Of course.
迟交
亲爱的
Hi, honey.
妈妈
Hey, Mom!
有个傻问题 但你记得《时行侠瑞德》对吧
Silly question, but you remember "Time Ryder," Right?
对不起 时间什么来着
Sorry, Time what now?
时行侠瑞德
Time Ryder.
这是个卡♥通♥片什么的吗
Is that a cartoon or something?
你在逗我玩吗
Are you kidding?
我每天放学都看这个卡♥通♥片
I watched the cartoons every day after school.
每年光明节你都给我买♥♥周边玩具
You bought me the toys every Hanukkah.
把这写在你今年的愿望单上
Well, put some on your list this year,
看犹太圣诞老人有什么办法吧
and we'll see what Jewish Santa can do.
她也不记得了
She doesn't remember it either.
就好像这节目从没存在过一样
It's like the show never even existed.
艾力克斯 你觉得我疯了吗
Alex, do you think I'm crazy?
也许你只是惊慌病发作了
Maybe you're just having, like, a panic attack.
苏 求你别这么做
Sue, please don't do this.
没时间吵了 骑到日晷卡♥通♥需要四个小时
No time to argue, it's a four-hour bike ride to Sundial Cartoons.
他们会有脚本 他们会有音轨的
They'll have scripts, they'll have sound,
-他们会有... -他们早关门了 苏
- they'll have... - They'll be closed, Sue.
那我就从窗户偷看
Then I'll peak through the window.
就算你是对的
Even if you're right,
你也是在为一部卡♥通♥抛掉了你的未来
you're throwing your future away for a cartoon.
那不是真的 苏
It's not real, Sue.
时行侠瑞德不是真的
Time Ryder is not real.
历史需要你的帮助
History needs your help.
时行侠瑞德
Time Ryder!
我来自未来
I come from the future.
不 某个未来
No, a future.
这个未来中人类开♥发♥了全部的潜能
A future where mankind has reached its full potential.
这个未来正置于险境...
A future in peril...
因为今晚这里发生了某些事
because there's something that happens here tonight.
这件事改变了历史的进程
Something that changes the course of history.
我身负危急的使命 穿越到这个时空
I have traveled to this locus of space and time
阻止这件事
on a desperate mission to stop it.
我以未来人类的名义问你们
So I ask you... in the name of the future of humankind...
你俩今晚有看到什么怪事发生吗
Have you kids seen any weird shit going on tonight?
等一下 哥们
Okay, uh, one second, guy.
苏 我们得报♥警♥
Sue, we gotta call the cops.
这哥们疯了
This dude is nuts.
不 他没疯 他是时行侠瑞德
No, he's not, he's Time Ryder.
你没听他说吗
Haven't you been listening?
他穿着一套绿色的摩托车套装
He's in a turquoise motorcycle outfit.
听着 不可能有时行侠瑞德
Listen, there can't be a Time Ryder.
你自己说的 《时行侠瑞德》是卡♥通♥片
You said it yourself, Time Ryder's a cartoon.
对 但他正坐在我们面前
Yeah, and he's sitting right in front of us.
这是我见过最酷炫的玩意了
well, that's the coolest shit I've ever seen in my life.
请继续
Please continue.
你说得对 聪明鬼
You're right, smart guy.
《时行侠瑞德》是个卡♥通♥片
Time Ryder is a cartoon.
它激励了一整代年青人
One that inspires an entire generation of young minds
去追求科学
to pursue science,
包括时光旅行的发明者
including the inventor of time travel.
我告诉过你那是个很棒的节目
I told you it was a really good show.
我们尽力了
Well, we try.
等一下 就是这个
Wait a second, that's it.
不知怎的这整个节目荡然无存了
Somehow the entire show is disappearing from existence.
没有人记得它 就连我的玩具都消失了
No one remembers it, even my toys have disappeared.
我的天啊
My God.
那节目是宇宙中最重要的
That show is the most important piece
儿童娱乐节目
of children's entertainment in the universe.
那是我的未来建立的基础
It's the foundation on which my future was built.
如果节目消失了...
And if it disappears...
我的未来就成为历史了
My future's history.
我们得回去
We need to go back.
回到这一切开始的时刻
To the moment this all began.
我们得找出是谁...
And we need to find out who...
或是什么东西抹去了那节目 然后阻止他
or what is erasing that show and stop it.
但我会需要你们的帮助
But I'll need your help.
随我一起吗 克罗诺少年团
Are you with me, Crono Teens?
-我都23了 -那就举起你的右手
- I'm 23. - Then raise your right hand.
好吧
Okay.
你们发誓要保护过去吗
Do you vow to preserve the past?
-我们发誓 -对
- We vow. - Uh, yes.
你们发誓将保卫未来吗
Do you swear to defend the future?
-我们发誓 -我发誓
- We swear. - I swear.
你们有什么明天要交的作业吗
Do you have any homework due tomorrow?
等一下
Give me one second.
苏 你得写完你的论文
Sue, you've gotta finish your paper.
他有台时光机啊
He has a time machine, duh.
没事了
We're good.
那样的话...
In that case...
克罗诺少年团团结起来
Crono Teens unite.
手放上边
It goes on top.
这该一看就懂 抱歉
Yeah, that was self explanatory, sorry.
-准备好乘坐时间线了吗 孩子们 -是的
- Are you ready to ride the timeline, kids? - Yeah!
启程吧
Let's ride.
我的天 我的天
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
棒
Oh, yes.
完了吗
Is it over?
这永远也玩不腻
This never gets old.
四小时前
等一下
One second.
好了
Okay.
这些隐形手环与
These Invisibracelets are linked
我时空手套上的换频接收器相连
to the ROYGBIV scrambalizer on my Crono Gauntlet.
只要你们带着手环 过去的人
As long as you wear them, no one from the past
都看不见听不见你们
can see you or hear you.
这太酷了
This is so cool.
好了 艾力克斯 开始了
Okay, Alex, here we go.
不行 胯出去得太多了
No, no, that's too much crotch.
摆什么爵士手啊
Why, why Jazz hands?
我♥干♥什么呢
What am I doing?
好了
All right, uh...
-好了 -你那手套上有快进键吗
- Yeah. - You got a fast-forward button on that thing?
我身上好臭
Oh, I am rank.
你已经写完了
You've already finished it.
我们不如...
Let's just, uh...
我们继续吧
Let's keep moving.
但等到他真正开始读的时候
You know, by the time he actually gets around to reading it,
已经差不多十二点半了 所以...
it'll be like 12:30, so...
苏 如果你完不成...
Sue, if you don't finish it...
我会完成的
I'm gonna finish it.
什么时候
When?
好吧 我告诉你...
Okay, tell you what,
如果未来某个人发明了时光旅行...
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表