剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
你正在观看《错乱次元》
还剩20分钟
抱歉 观众
I'm sorry, viewer.
你所搜索的电视节目
The TV show you're searching for
在你的当前次元无法播放
cannot be streamed in your reality.
请等待重新连接
Please stand by for reconnection.
在网络世界的黑暗深处
From the darkest depths of cyberspace,
还有另一个世界
there is another world.
一个错乱次元 这里奇事频发
A lost dimension, home to wonders unseen,
异象百出
terrors unspeakable.
这些故事你闻所未闻
Stories unlike any ever told until now.
不要退出
Do not click Back.
不要刷新
Do not reload.
我们已重新连接到...
We have reconnected to...
错乱次元
第一季 第三集
错乱次元
Dimension 404.
熵:热力学函数 简单理解为混乱度
这是专为你打造的时间牢狱 熵
It's Time Jail for you, Entropy.
你还没见识过我的终极手段呢 时行侠瑞德
You haven't seen the last of me, Time Ryder.
我还会回来的
I'll be back!
好棒
Yeah!
现在 在我将你们带回你们的时代之前
Now, before I take you back to your present,
我希望你们永远记得...
I want you to always remember...
-你是特别的 -你是特别的
- You are special. - You are special.
你能成就难以想象的事情
You can achieve incredible things.
宇宙中最伟大的力量
The greatest power in the universe
就在你的双耳之间
is right between your ears.
*时行侠 时行侠*
*Time Ryder, Time Ryder*
妈妈 我能再看一集吗
Mom, can I watch one more?
我不知道 苏
I don't know, Sue.
你做完作业了吗
Did you do your homework?
还没 我再看一集就做
Not yet, I will after one more episode.
求你了
Please!
10947集之后
我就快写完了 我只要 差不多再有一天
I'm almost done, I just need, like, one more day.
这是你的毕业论文
This is your final paper.
你有一整个学期写论文
You had the whole semester.
-我知道 但... -我发誓 每年
- I know, but... - I swear, every year
我都遇见过一个有着非凡潜力的孩子
I get one kid with so much potential,
他们行动起来
they got their act together,
可以改变世界
they could change the world.
论文截止到今天午夜
Paper's due at midnight.
你想毕业吗
You wanna graduate?
那就交点什么上来
Then turn something in.
-妈 -好消息 宝贝
- Hi, Mom. - Good news, sweetie.
奶奶要飞过来参见毕业典礼啦
Grandma's flying out for graduation!
真是好极了
That is so great.
我们以你为傲 亲爱的
We're so proud of you, honey.
我们的小爱因斯坦要冲向世界啦
Our little Einstein ready to take on the world.
所以 考虑到光速
So, factoring in the speed of light
以及地球的曲率
and the curvature of the Earth,
在根据时空形态间学理论进行调整
and adjusting for intermorphic theory of space-time,
宇宙中的虫洞
我还有... 八个小时...
you have... eight hours...
物理学
写完整篇期末论文
to write the whole term paper.
很好 好极了
Good, great.
要是信了钟上的数字
You would've had nine
不瞎算一通 本可以有九个小时
if you'd just taken the clock's word for it,
但管他呢
but whatever.
先从名字开始
Just start with your name.
苏珊·赫希
然后...
And...
多布金教授
开始啦
and here we go.
2017年5月15日
等一下
One second.
你肯定无法对苏珊·赫希的纠结感同身受
I'm sure you can't relate to the struggles of Susan Hirsch.
时行侠瑞德
毕竟 你努力奋斗
After all, you work hard.
你珍惜时间
You value your time.
你从不耗费整晚时间
You'd never waste your whole night
看一部科幻电视节目
watching a science fiction TV show.
你与苏珊的不同还不止于此
And the dissimilarities don't stop there.
因为苏珊·赫希将要发现
For Susan Hirsch is about to discover
一个非常震惊的秘密
a secret so shocking,
震惊到... 你会看到的
that... well, you'll find out.
时间... 刚刚好
All in good... time.
你已经写完了
You've already finished it?
当然 就差你苏·赫希盖章通过了
Well, pending the Sue Hirsch seal of approval, of course.
《量子力学悖论探讨》
"Exploring Quantum Paradoxes"
作者 艾力克斯·卡普
By Alex Kapur.
-真不错 -谢了
- It's cute. - Thanks!
那我什么时候能看看你的
So, when do I get to see yours?
-看我的什么 -你的论文
- See my what? - Um, your paper.
你最后写了什么
What'd you end up writing about?
你知道 科学物理的东西呗
Oh, you know, sciency physics stuff.
我的天 你还没开始写
Oh, my God, you haven't started yet.
我开始想了
I've started thinking about it.
截止时间就是今晚了
It's due at midnight!
但等到他真正开始读的时候
But, you know, by the time he actually gets around to reading,
已经差不多十二点半了 所以...
it'll be like 12:30, so...
-苏 如果你完不成... -我会完成的
- Sue, if you don't finish... - I'm gonna finish it.
什么时候
When?
我告诉你...
Tell you what...
如果未来某个人发明了时光旅行...
if someone from the future invents time travel... -
我就会回到过去...
I will go back in time...
把我的论文放在...
and place my paper right...
这里
here.
你知道 要想这招管用
You know in order for that to actually work,
你得先写出论文 对吧
you have to write the paper first, right?
你知道闭合时间曲线的方程
You know you've got the wrong equation
你写错了 对吧
for closed timeline curves, right?
闭嘴 不要转换话题 好吗
Shut up, don't change the subject, okay?
因为这可是有关... 你刚说什么
'Cause this is about... what did you just say?
那是德国人的模型 而你需要的是劳埃德的
That's Deutsch's model. What you want is Lloyd's.
这就像时间线方程版的"驴唇不对马嘴"
Like the "Who" Versus "Whom" of timeline equations.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我为什么要选理论物理啊
Why did I take theoretical physics?
好了 这个可能有用
Okay, maybe this will help.
记得那集《时行侠瑞德》吗
Remember that episode of Time Ryder
他们被困在了古罗马
where they're stuck in ancient Rome?
第二季 《一次又一次》
Season two, "Time, Time Again".
什么的第二季
Season two of what now?
《时行侠瑞德与克罗诺少年团》啊
"Time Ryder and the Crono Teens."
那是什么 卡♥通♥片之类的吗
What is that, like a cartoon or something?
你不记得九十年代的《时行侠瑞德》吗
You don't remember "Time Ryder" from the '90s?
日晷卡♥通♥
Sundial Cartoons?
大脑一片空白
Must be drawing a blank.
我懂了 有人在你旁边使用了记忆清除器
I get it, someone's zapped the memo eraser around you,
好好笑
very funny.
时行侠瑞德用记忆清除器清除人们的记忆...
Time Ryder uses the memo eraser to erase people's memories...
你知道吗 我们现在就看一遍这集
You know what, we are watching an episode right now.
那论文怎么办
What about the paper?
就一集 我保证
Just one episode, I promise.
这将是你铭记一辈子的一晚
It'll be a night you remember for the rest of your life.
我的天
Oh, boy.
好了 这就像许愿骨遇上星球队长
Okay, so it's like Wishbone meets Captain Planet
但比那酷炫多...
but way cooler than...
什么味道啊
What is that smell?
我不... 我不知道
I don't... I don't know,
也许你中风了吧
maybe you're having a stroke.
总之时行侠瑞德是克罗诺小队的队长
So, anyway, Time Ryder is captain of the Crono Squad.
他们保卫着地球的时间线
They defend Earth's timeline,
所以每周他和克罗诺少年团...
so every week he and the Crono Teens...
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表