剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
你先说你在问什么
So clarify your what.
你还有足够的时间写论文 对吧
You still have enough time to do your paper, right?
对 我有一台时光机
Yes, I have a time machine.
好吧 你知道时光旅行怎么回事吗
Okay, do you know how time travel works?
你知道时光... 因为我...
Do you know how time...'cause I'm...
我一点都不知道
I have no idea.
你知道时间牢狱中的永久监禁
You know what the best part of an eternity
最大的好处是什么吗
in Time Jail was?
我有无尽的时间来想出完美的计划
I had eternity to think up the perfect plan.
就算你现在是在过去
Even though you are in the past right now,
你的"现在"脱离了你继续向前发展
your present continues to move forward without you.
好吧
Okay.
年轻的物理学家发现了时间旅行
你想毕业吗
You wanna graduate?
那就交点什么上来
Then turn something in.
抱歉 我得... 我得走了
Sorry, I gotta... get out of here.
由于罗普原理...
As we learned with the Logan-Prescott Theory...
我知道这个 任何穿越时间的物体
I know this, any object traveling through time
必须回到他自己的"现在"
must return to its own present.
对
Yes.
所以就算你现在在1996年
So even though you are in 1996 right now,
下午两点四十五分
and it's 2:45 pm...
这意味着我自己的"现在"是...
That means in my own present time it's...
糟糕
Oh, crap.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉 我... 我得走了
I'm sorry, I... I have to go.
苏 苏
Sue, Sue.
罗普原理
Logan-Prescott Theorem.
别吓坏了
Don't freak out,
但我们的"现在"正脱离我们继续发展
but our present is happening without us.
-我知道 -你知道
- I know. - You know?
-你骗了我 -我很抱歉
- You lied to me? - I'm sorry.
我就是得来看看这地方
I just had to see this place.
这是个大错 这是个好大好大的错误
It was a big mistake, it was a big, big mistake.
你知不知道现在什么时候了
Do you have any idea what time it is?
完了 论文
Oh no, the paper.
检测到时间线裂缝
Timeline breach detected.
熵 你个人♥渣♥
Entropy, you scum.
留着你的怒火朝时间之母撒去吧
Save your anger for the Mother of Time.
她骗了你 时行侠瑞德
She lied to you, Time Ryder.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
她的作业
Her homework?
不 她发誓了
No, she took an oath.
我肯定已经想出了无数办法
I must've come up with a million ways
把我的复仇计划精雕细琢
to exact my revenge.
这一个不是最好的
This one wasn't the best,
但确实最讽刺的
but it was the most ironic.
看来毁灭未来不需要
It seems you don't need an army
一支军队或是一件末日武器
or a doomsday weapon to destroy the future,
只要给苏珊·赫希她一直想要的东西就行了
all you need is to give Susan Hirsch what she always wanted...
那就是在真实生活中参与
a chance to star in a real-life
《时行侠瑞德与克罗诺少年团》的冒险的机会
"Time Ryder and the Crono Teens" adventure.
你忘了一件事 聪明鬼
You're forgetting one thing, smart guy.
你在这里
You're in here.
谁会来救你出牢门呢
Who's gonna get you out of that?
这不显而易见吗
Isn't it obvious?
靠我自己啊
I am.
队长
Hey, Captain.
苏珊·赫希来了
Susan Hirsch is here.
什么 怎么会
What, how?
她来给你这个
She came to bring you this.
多谢
Thank you.
来自未来的问候 时行侠瑞德
Greetings from the future, Time Ryder.
不
No!
多谢
Thank you.
该死
Damn.
时间线裂缝
苏珊 你怎么能这样
Susan, how could you do this?
真抱歉我让你失望了
I've let you down, I'm sorry.
怎么回事
What's happening?
她没完成她的论文
She didn't do her paper.
她要被劝退了
She's gonna flunk out of school.
但是如果她被劝退
But if she flunks out of school,
她就去不了研究所了
she won't get into grad school.
她不去研究所
She doesn't go to grad school,
就不会发明时间旅行
she'll never invent time travel.
她不发明时间旅行
She doesn't invent time travel,
未来就不存在
the future will never exist,
我们也随之消失
and neither will we.
好吧 让我们都冷静一下
Okay, let's just all calm down.
天啊 我们都要灭亡了
Oh, my God, we're all gonna die!
好吧 我们都还在
Well, we're still here,
这就意味着还有一线希望
which means we still have a chance.
我的论文截止到12点
My paper's due at midnight.
现在11点30了 我可还没开始写呢
It's 11:30, and I haven't even started.
你还没开始写
You haven't even started?
我可是开始考虑了
Well, I started thinking about it.
但是
But....
每次我要开始写这该死的论文 这...
every time I go to write this stupid paper, it's...
太困难了 我很担心我会成为失败者
it's hard, and I'm worried I'm gonna be a big failure
让大家失望
and let everyone down,
所以我就不断拖延
so I... I put it off,
去看卡♥通♥片
and I watch cartoons.
我不是时间之母
I am not the Mother of Time.
我永远也无法成为她
I will never be her.
我就是个失败者
I'm a failure.
-并不是 -你还不是个失败者
- No. - You're not a failure yet.
听着 上交论文的截止时间是12点
Look, the paper's due on his desk at midnight,
但是他可能得12点30才能去看论文
but he's probably not gonna get to it till 12:30.
那又如何
So what?
如果我们能够拖住他
So, if we can stall him,
如果我们能设法让他离开办公室
if we can get him out of that office,
我们就能为苏争取时间完成论文
we can buy Sue time to finish her paper.
我表述得对吗
Did I get that right?
时间旅行是这么回事吗
Is that how time travel works?
因为我只是个局外人
'Cause I'm just a plus one here.
苏这位无关紧要的朋友说得没错
Sue's less-important friend is right.
太好了
All right.
我们能为你争取时间
We can buy you the time.
你能完成论文吗
Can you get the job done?
她当然可以
Of course she can.
她可是克罗诺少年团团员
She's a Crono Teen.
没错 我能完成的
Yeah, I can do it.
有人吗
Hello?
有人吗
Hello?
好吧
Okay.
期末论文
Term paper.
宇宙尚未安定
The universe hangs in the balance.
从名字开始
Start with your name.
苏珊·赫希
多布金教授
2016年8月21日
教授
Your professor.
日期
The date.
第一句
First sentence.
不管是谁 别再胡闹了
Whoever's doing this, it's not funny!
院长会把你揪出来的
The dean's gonna find out about it.
你会被学校开除的
You're gonna get kicked out of school!
那也值得
It's worth it.
有人吗
Hello!
太好了
Great.
继续跪
More kneeling.
这下你够不到手套了吧
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表