剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表
根据传闻 他仍然流落在外
According to lore, he's still out there,
永世徘徊在炽烈的地狱迷宫中
wandering the fiery maze of hell for all of eternity.
他剩余的能力是可以附身地球上的艺术家们
His only remaining power is to possess the artists of Earth.
这里 听这个
Here, listen.
波力比阿斯
灾难将降临到所有在聆听的人身上
"And woe be to all who listen.
以他的名义诞生的邪恶创造
The foul works made in his name,
黑夜降临 波力比阿斯将给他们的肉体烙印
for by night, Polybius shall brand their flesh
并将他们的灵魂投入地狱
and cast their souls into hell."
波力比阿斯是真实存在的
Polybius is real.
而且它不知道怎么就进入了这个游戏
Okay, somehow, that thing got into the game,
我们玩了游戏
and we played it, right?
所以被打上了印记
So we're marked.
我们被诅咒了
We've been cursed.
今晚他将来找我们 试图占有我们的灵魂
Tonight, he'll come for us and try to claim our souls.
那听起来太蠢了
I mean, that's just stupid.
印记 怪物 你们的灵魂归我所有
The marks, the monster, "Your souls are mine"?
甚至那个...那个恋童癖
Hell, even that guy, the... child molester!
不停在谈论电子游戏 好像他知道些什么
He kept talking about video games like he knows something.
这太蠢了 这很明显是政♥府♥的实验
It's stupid, it's clearly a government experiment.
这不可能
And that's impossible.
-听起来比恶魔靠谱吧 -伙计
- Makes more sense than demons. - Guys?
-只是... -它...
- It's just, it's... - It's...
活了
It's alive.
我的天
Oh my God.
听着 很明显比佛顿
Look, there's obviously something strange
现在有怪事发生
going on in Beaverton.
我觉得丹尼斯和矫正器男孩的死证明了这一点
I think the bodies of Dennis and Headgear Kid prove that much.
如果我是对的 是这游戏有问题
If I'm right and it is this game,
那我们就要找出它是从哪来的
we need to figure out where it came from
找到答案
and get some answers.
要是我们找不到呢
And what if we can't?
那我们可能捱不过今晚了
Then we might not make it through the night.
但如果真是这样
But if that's the case,
我们就按照我经常做的
we do what I always do.
拼命地跑
We run like hell.
你们的灵魂归我所有
Your souls are mine!
我去查查威尔玛的办公室
All right, I'm gonna go check Wilma's back office,
看看能否查到这个机器的信息
see if I can dig anything up on this thing.
我从《微光》入手
I'll start with Bits 'N Blips.
看看有没有提到过《波力比阿斯》
Just see if you can find any mention of Polybius.
疯狂的一天啊
So, crazy day, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
今天早上的时候
Hey, and about this morning,
真抱歉 我真是个大混球
I'm sorry, I was being a huge jerk.
我多管闲事了
I was being nosy.
我这方面很成问题
I kind of have a problem with that, so.
抱歉对你发了火
I'm sorry I lashed out.
和好吗
Cool beans?
和好
Cool beans.
捏捏手
Hand hug!
不管怎么说
For what it's worth, though...
我觉得你俩会是很棒的一对
I think you guys would make a really cute couple.
我不 我不知道你在说什么
I don't... I don't know what you're talking about.
那好吧
Okay then.
-你觉得他会不会 -你问过他了吗
- You think that he might be... - Have you asked him?
当然没有
Of course not!
我不会
I don't...
他都把你的信挑出来了 安德鲁
He sorts your mail, Andrew.
也许你该去问问他需不需要
Maybe you should go see if he needs some...
帮助
help?
是啊 问问他需不需要
Yeah, go see if he needs some...
好吧
All right.
对
Yeah.
要我帮忙就大声喊出来哦
Scream if you need me.
杰斯
Hey, Jess!
杰斯
Jess?
杰斯
Jess?
杰斯
Jess!
杰斯 是你吗
Jess, is that you?
威尔玛
Wilma?
她在睡觉
She's sleeping.
你在干什么
What... what are you doing?
威尔玛把所有东西都放在这
Wilma keeps everything in here.
如果我们可以通过街机追查到
So if we can trace the cabinet back
一个名字或者一个地址的话 那么
to a name or an address, then...
-为什么不直接问她 -不不不
- Why don't we just ask her? - No, no, no!
相信我
Trust me.
你不会想要把这女人叫醒的
You do not want to wake that woman up.
来吧 帮我找
Come on, help me look.
你知不知道威尔玛在奥斯丁开过洗衣店
Did you know Wilma ran a laundrymat in Austin?
波特兰 阿尔伯克基 底特律
Portland, Albuquerque, Detroit... man.
她哪儿都去过
She's been everywhere.
这让你不禁想知道她怎么会来到这个烂地方
Makes you wonder how she ended up in a dump like this.
如果我真的死在了比佛顿
If I actually die in Beaverton...
好了 兄弟 我们懂的
Okay, dude, we get it.
比佛顿烂透了
Beaverton blows.
听着 我不是想说我比你
Listen, I'm not trying to say that I like this town
更喜欢这座城市 但是
any more than you, but...
比起总是想要搬去其他地方
instead of wanting to be somewhere else all the time,
何不尝试融入这里
why don't you just try being here?
融入这里有什么好的
What's so great about being here?
我不知道 你有朋友在啊
I don't know, your friends?
艾米
Amy?
我
Me?
听着
Look.
我成不了大器 不像你
I'm not bound for greatness, like you.
我就算发挥好成绩最多也就刚及格
'Kay, I'm a D-student on a good day at best.
-杰斯 -但重点是
- Jess... - But the point is,
我不会让这使我消沉
I don't let it anchor me down.
我活在当下
I live life in the moment, you know?
你听上去很像尤达大♥师♥
That's very Yoda of you.
你也应该试试
Try it sometime, you should!
你干什么
What are you doing?
我
I...
活在当下
living in the moment?
对不起 兄弟 我以为
Look, I'm sorry, dude, I just thought that...
你以为什么
You... you thought what?
哥们
You guys!
该死
Damn!
就是这个人
That's the guy!
他一定从学校一路跟着我
He must have followed me from school.
我们该撤了
We should bail.
去哪呢
And go where?
我们还是不知道发生了什么
It's not like we actually still know what's goin' on.
这人知道点什么
That guy knows something.
我敢用我的零花钱打保票
I bet my allowance on it.
你怎么不上前问问呢
Why don't you walk up and ask?
我能问你几个问题吗
Can I ask you a few questions?
不敢相信这居然真的成功了
I can't believe that actually worked.
没有钱包 没有身份证 什么都没
No wallet, no ID, nothing.
他是个间谍
He's a spy.
看看他有没有指纹
See if he has fingerprints.
他有指纹的 艾米
He has fingerprints, Amy.
冷静点
Switch to decaf.
大伙 看看我在他的后备箱发现了什么
Hey, guys, look what I found in his trunk.
把它放下
Put that down!
这就说得通了
It all makes sense.
这是一种地下神经控制试验
This is some Black Ops MKUltra thing.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
中情局心灵控制项目
剧集 | 宕机异次元(2017) | 导航列表